Western U Alternate List class of 2019 pre-optometry

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

are you planning to attend western U if you are accepted?

• yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Chillin like a melon

Fulfilurdreams
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to start a threads for Western U class of 2019 Alternate listed students. All students who are going to western and all who got accepted but planning to drop your seats, and those on the Alternate list please keep us posted.

Members don't see this ad.

On the alternate list, hoping seats open up. Any idea on how many people are on the alternate list?

Members don't see this ad :)
I wanted to start a threads for Western U class of 2019 Alternate listed students. All students who are going to western and all who got accepted but planning to drop your seats, and those on the Alternate list please keep us posted.
Western U is one of the newer schools? They actually have an alternative list?

@mashal You should probably re-send this in the pre-optometry forum to get a better response.

I am on on the alternate list as well. Have you heard from the committee yet? I called the admissions, they said if there is anything committee will email you.