WesternU of Health Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adventureinlens

Reaction score
Hi all, I have my interview coming up with Western. Had a couple questions
Was it open or closed file? Any writing portion or MMI? How long did it take for them to get back to you?
They wanted me to retake my OAT at first, but still offered me an interview, do they ever override that decision after the interview?
Any experience/tips/tricks would help too!

Thanks y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi all, I have my interview coming up with Western. Had a couple questions
Was it open or closed file? Any writing portion or MMI? How long did it take for them to get back to you?
They wanted me to retake my OAT at first, but still offered me an interview, do they ever override that decision after the interview?
Any experience/tips/tricks would help too!

Thanks y'all!
Hey, I interviewed at Western on the 6th and it was an open file interview. There was not a writing portion or MMI. The interview was with to faculty members. I interviewed on Friday and they got back to me the following Wednesday! They wanted me to retake the OAT also, but I still went to the interview and they did override that decision after the interview. Some advice would be to look at the interview questions from Western that are on SDN to help prepare. Best of luck!!

Reactions: 1 user