DO What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IAmNotaRobot

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
With those stats and ECs you should be fine for any of those schools. I'm sure Goro can chime in but your MCAT and GPA probably secures you for the schools. @Goro what are your opinions on the ECs?

You could probably consider a few MD programs as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
OP might have some luck at all three NJ MD schools, but I don't know how they'll like the clinical EC coming all at once. If OP meant LECOM, that's one that should be on the list, as should VCOM (both), PCOM-GA, Pikesville, MUCOM, the two FL schools, LMU-DeBusk and perhaps AT Still.

With those stats and ECs you should be fine for any of those schools. I'm sure Goro can chime in but your MCAT and GPA probably secures you for the schools. @Goro what are your opinions on the ECs?

If you can handle the Midwest, though still in a decent size city, add KCUMB. They had really good match rates , and their board scores were very high last year

Yup, I think you'll be OK.

I've applied to 20 MD schools, but I didn't ask for help on that list.

I don't know as much about DO programs. @Goro do you think I'll be okay for the DO schools? Even with my clinical coming all at once? I don't have a good reason, and ignorance is no excuse.