What are some good MD-MPH programs in the United States?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted647643

I currently am a Junior at the University of Washington and have started looking for MD-MPH Programs.
Realistically, I would really enjoy an MPH track in Global Health or Epidemiology. Any recommendations?

I know UW has a great program but I was wondering if there were others along the west coast (preferably)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would also look through schools websites. Two of the schools I interviewed at didn't list that they had an MD-MPH option on the MSAR, but I was informed they actually did have those programs during the info session

Tulane talked about theirs alot during their interview day. Especially if you're interested in tropical medicine or underserved populations.

Some MD/MPH programs are 4 years, whereas others are 5 years. Figuring out what you would prefer might be a good place to start! Good luck! :)

4 Year Programs:
Tufts
Miami
Tulane
I'm sure I'm missing some...

5 Year Programs:
Quite a few schools offer these. It is the 4 year ones that are really special because they don't require the extra investment.

4 Year Programs:
Tufts
Miami
Tulane
I'm sure I'm missing some...

5 Year Programs:
Quite a few schools offer these. It is the 4 year ones that are really special because they don't require the extra investment.
I think USC has a 4 year MD/MPH.

What do graduates usually use their MD-MPH for? I'm not familiar with it besides knowing what the acronym stands for :p