What are you doing for summer vacation before pharmacy school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

38ctk

ktc83
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Europe for 3 weeks :cool:

(London, Paris, French Riveria, Milan, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Rome, Pompeii)

Members don't see this ad.

Oh man you will have so much fun...

I went to England, Scotland, and France during Spring break

it was just awesome.

Take lots of pics!

Beautiful women too :D

aurovon said:
Oh man you will have so much fun...

I went to England, Scotland, and France during Spring break

it was just awesome.

Take lots of pics!

Beautiful women too :D

Man, you must have spent a lot of money in England. Any tips on saving money over there?

Members don't see this ad :)
How can you guys afford this stuff? Am I the only one doing this on my own? I'm broke as a joke and will only be going to the beaches that I can drive to here in FL for my vacation.

Betty'sBeast said:
How can you guys afford this stuff? Am I the only one doing this on my own? I'm broke as a joke and will only be going to the beaches that I can drive to here in FL for my vacation.

I'm in your boat, 3 months till school starts, don't feel like getting an official job so I'm just working for my uncle a day or two out of the week to get a few bucks so I can go out with friends. Wanted to take a cruise to mejico but don't think that's gonna happen.

Getting married, going to Puerta Vallarta, buying a house in Michigan, moving from Chicago, and then relaxing!!! In that order.

working and hopefully visiting some relatives in Tennessee

Taking two remaining courses: an online Literature course and Physics II. Not by choice...

PharmD4Me said:
Getting married, going to Puerta Vallarta, buying a house in Michigan, moving from Chicago, and then relaxing!!! In that order.

congratulations PharmD4me
:oops:

ethyl said:
What do you plan on doing in England? I'm going to London for two weeks in August. :)

Ethyl, All the tourist attractions. We are only staying in London for 3 days, but we are making sure to put Stonehenge and the Jack the Ripper tour somewhere during those 3 days. Where are you staying? We managed to find a good deal at the Ramada Encore

I'd like to take a vacation... but I am so deep in debt that I can't afford to. :(

I'm going to HK (and possibly China) in June. I still haven't decided if I'm going to quit my present job and try to find something in the pharmacy field or stay with my current job and then find a pharmacy intern job in august. But ya, seems like I still have a third choice --> relax and do nothing until school starts :p

Looking around for a medical mission to go on.

Other than that, work, chill, run, football and die in the Las Vegas heat. =)

RELAX

Oh, and take a few courses to fulfill prereqs at a local community college. :)

No more working! I figure I have the rest of my life to do that!

I would just love to relax all summer and have some fun in the sun, but I gotta make the $ to pay off those bills since I wont be able to work as often. *sigh* all work no play.. :oops: Hopefully I'll be able to get away for at least a week.

38ctk said:
Man, you must have spent a lot of money in England. Any tips on saving money over there?

Well I went with my dad, he took care of the finance. But in all honesty things are expensive there. 1 pound is $2 so everything will be expensive if you convert it. Only thing I can recommend is staying at a hostel so it would be less expensive as the days add up. Oh and take the metro/train when you move around, that helps a lot.