What are you doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm a bit nervous. Lol there is no lab. It's just an intro and apparently very easy. So hopefully I'll like them a bit more afterwards and it'll be a GPA booster also.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got back from church. It's the first time I've ever gone in the US. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but I think I'm gonna go again next week. It was a lot different than I expected..

I'm supposed to be studying for a cell bio final, but right now I'm sitting on the couch with my girl kitty passed out like a baby in a blanket in my arms. It is stinking adorable. I keep trying to take a picture, but there's way too much boobage in them to be SDN-appropriate.

She keeps having dreams and her little feet keep twitching. I want to chomp her belly; she's so cute.

I'm supposed to be studying for a cell bio final, but right now I'm sitting on the couch with my girl kitty passed out like a baby in a blanket in my arms. It is stinking adorable. I keep trying to take a picture, but there's way too much boobage in them to be SDN-appropriate.

She keeps having dreams and her little feet keep twitching. I want to chomp her belly; she's so cute.

Managed to finally get one. Behold the stretched out cuteness!

View attachment ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1335730059.191857.jpg

still writing my thesis. page 3 single spaced.... failing miserably

my PI will probably wake up in 2 hours. freak. hoping to email this to him around 9....

You can do it!!! Caffeine!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile

Emailed him a 13 page document (no figures no citations) at 5 this morning. Now spending the rest of the day doing all the corrections he suggested and adding figures/citations. Oh and writing 2 Mechanics lab reports. Good thing the TA thinks I'm hot, maybe I can turn them in late....

Playing detective and finding other SDNers on facebook...... :laugh: :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
PSILT is the creepy one.. :smuggrin:

No! I just checked the APVMA facebook group and read your comment, PP. I just have a good memory and remembered your last name and that you are training a poodle...and you posted a link to SDN! Trilt's the creeper;):laugh: hehe

Challenge accepted! I am a very difficult person to find on fb.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

I already used up aaaaallll by energy trying to find two others..... ;D

I already used up aaaaallll by energy trying to find two others..... ;D

Dang, its okay. I will go back to eating my real bagel pizza bagel

We're close to getting another one! HHaha

I'd be rather easy to find right now since my avatar is my profile pic :scared:

I'm just sitting here practicing spelling Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae for my bacT final tomorrow. And yes, we get points taken off for not spelling things correctly.

I am really difficult to find. My privacy settings have carried over from the beginning. My own mom couldn't find me. Also if you look in mutual friend's lists I won't show up.

Don't worry. It really was a coincidence that we found each other. No stalking or being creepy. Hahaha

Don't be offended if people don't accept your requests though. I only say that because many people use SDN because of its anonymity. :cool:

Managed to finally get one. Behold the stretched out cuteness!

View attachment 19236
:love:

So glad we're going to be classmates! I met a few other people from our class, and no one else had pets :eek::confused::eek:. I totally get it... but I went to the SPCA the day I got my apartment to get adorable critters :laugh:.

I'm super easy to find on FB. The whole internet anonymity thing never really caught on with me. :laugh:

Me neither, I don't care at all, I was just mentioning that lol

I'm super easy to find on FB. The whole internet anonymity thing never really caught on with me. :laugh:

most people probably can't even guess my name on here :cool: :D:rofl:

Sitting here watching the weather on my computer instead of studying because it appears that my weather radio is broken. It's not giving me any of the warnings that are going on for my county.

:love:

So glad we're going to be classmates! I met a few other people from our class, and no one else had pets :eek::confused::eek:. I totally get it... but I went to the SPCA the day I got my apartment to get adorable critters :laugh:.

Hooray for pets! I think a lot of the "immediately out if undergrad" set don't have pets that *they* keep, but certainly have them at mom/Dad's house. At least that's what I'm hoping!

Hooray for pets! I think a lot of the "immediately out if undergrad" set don't have pets that *they* keep, but certainly have them at mom/Dad's house. At least that's what I'm hoping!
Oh God. :laugh: That makes me feel old. I haven't lived with my parents for a looong time!

I hear ya, Abney. Going on 14 years here. Honestly, though, I would have stayed with them longer if I realized how awesome rent-free living was!

Thesis just hit 18 pages. PI wants me to add some background on the methods we used. Then just need to do a cliche acknowledgments section and perhaps a table of contents/formatting stuff like headers. 52 citations is a ton. thank god for endnote.

Ugh, just woke up. Hit the snooze not once, but five times

Thesis just hit 18 pages. PI wants me to add some background on the methods we used. Then just need to do a cliche acknowledgments section and perhaps a table of contents/formatting stuff like headers. 52 citations is a ton. thank god for endnote.

I think I had 90 something citations for my thesis. I typed them all out, one by one. I think it took me 3 days of just doing that. NEVER AGAIN.

Laying in bed thinking about how nice it would be if i get accepted to UC Davis vet med But i still have **** load of Under grad left. FML :(

Procrastinating studying biochem by threading my eyebrows. Mildly successful at both procrastination and eyebrows; managed to sneak some structures on my mirror in expo marker, finished 1.5 eyebrows.

Procrastinating studying biochem by threading my eyebrows. Mildly successful at both procrastination and eyebrows; managed to sneak some structures on my mirror in expo marker, finished 1.5 eyebrows.

You thread them yourself? How? How? How?