What are you doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Eating a yogurt I am unsure about. It is nowhere near expired, so that isn't the issue. It is pomegranate, but tastes like someone dumped a gallon of honey in it. It is kind of nauseating, but I don't want to waste it.

Members don't see this ad.

Eating a yogurt I am unsure about. It is nowhere near expired, so that isn't the issue. It is pomegranate, but tastes like someone dumped a gallon of honey in it. It is kind of nauseating, but I don't want to waste it.

:laugh:

:whoa:

I am calmly studying for my history test that is in an hour and a half... yea, right. Just got done reviewing everything and am now trying to really study and read a book about the Constitution at the same time. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Youtube it! It was pretty easy, but took longer than tweezers usually do because I wasn't super sure of what I was doing to begin with. The power of procrastination...

:thumbup: thanks!

Sitting in the backyard drinking chai. I love california weather.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using SDN Mobile

Just finished my Zoonoses final--came home and 3:10 to Yuma is on. Yesterday it was Gerard Butler in the Phantom of the Opera, today it's Christian Bale...Pharm studying will have to wait a little longer. :laugh:

Procrastinating studying biochem by threading my eyebrows. Mildly successful at both procrastination and eyebrows; managed to sneak some structures on my mirror in expo marker, finished 1.5 eyebrows.

Sooooo I may have to turn in my girl card but wtf is eyebrow threading ...... LOL

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile

Sooooo I may have to turn in my girl card but wtf is eyebrow threading ...... LOL

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile

rofl I seriously don't even have a girl card. I was just googling around because a friend complained that waxing hurt her and found the youtube tutorials. Here!

About to go take my eukaryotic cell bio final..just have to pass [the class, I can get a 36% on the exam]:scared:

Getting lunch at an insanely fancy Korean restaurant. Getting dolsot bibimbop. Yum

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Please help me! on top of the dolsot bibimbop, they have me 11 kimchi sides and seaweed soup. I also order mondoo (potstickers) and they gave me 9!

Please help me! on top of the dolsot bibimbop, they have me 11 kimchi sides and seaweed soup. I also order mondoo (potstickers) and they gave me 9!

I would :love: to help you! mmmm

LOOK AT ALL THE FOOD! No way I was able to finish it. View attachment 19303

:wow:
drooling.png

Looks better than that yogurt ;)

drool.gif

You just made me google around for Korean food in the area, ugh.

dolsot bibimbop is what the giant rice bowl is. You should get some. It was yummy. I just wasn't expecting 9 mondoo and 11 side dishes. It was crazy.

Cannot wait to go home and have lunch at the Korean Soup Restaurant! mmm:love:

I had the yellow chicken curry last week. So good. :smuggrin:

They already recognize me and my bf at the Thai restaurant. I always miss it when I'm off at college and make my bf go there with me every time I'm home. Definitely going there as soon as I get back from Germany.

Just mixed leftover pad thai with leftover parmesan angel hair pasta (from a box) and it wasn't too bad. And now I will nap.

Just mixed leftover pad thai with leftover parmesan angel hair pasta (from a box) and it wasn't too bad. And now I will nap.

That actually sound good, but it could be that I am starving and can't get lunch for another 30 minutes.

Totally getting sushi, might have to post a picture.

I can't stop watching Digimon.. Hahaha

Ugh...lying in bed with aches and swollen lymph nodes, debating whether I should call off work. They're always so screwed when I'm sick, though....baaaaah! :confused:

Back from the vet with my kitty. Now have to think of possible thyroid surgery or drugs for life. Poor kitty, I KNEW she just felt lighter and I didn't like it.

on my way to san francisco on a bart, we were just told that there's one hour delay cause of bart traffic. Wtf

on my way to san francisco on a bart, we were just told that there's one hour delay cause of bart traffic. Wtf

That sucks! I think a bart train had to be taken out. On Wednesday there were our long delays from SF to the Richmond area because there were some major issues with a Richmond train.

I honestly cannot wait for the new train cars to be built and in use. No fabric seats :scared:

outnumbered by animals.

dog-sitting three dogs and one cat PLUS my own pup.

aaaahhh!

you mean it's not normal to be outnumbered by animals??

(2 dogs and 3 cats in my place every day haha)

haha normally i have some backup (3 people 4 animals), but now I'm all alone - and they've almost killed me on the stairs twice now! AH! I could handle more cats than dogs, but these dogs are WILD!

It is a gorgeous Saturday and I am stuck inside studying for my Animal Nutrition final and doing lab work. BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :annoyed:

Off to get my kitty and hopefully some good news. Oh I really hope it is good news

Watching Iron Man 2 on Netflix. Robert Downey Jr. *swoon*:oops:
Have you seen him in Avengers yet? :love: That movie is full of the hot men.
you mean it's not normal to be outnumbered by animals??

(2 dogs and 3 cats in my place every day haha)

That's my house everyday, too! My family thinks I am an animal hoarder.

That's my house everyday, too! My family thinks I am an animal hoarder.

Haha, yeah, my mom asks me about the "zoo" every time I talk to her. Five animals to two people in my place, and only one dog wasn't mine to begin with. :oops:

I coordinate for a student-run org here that does fostering of orphan kittens (bottle babies or weaned) so sometimes I have transient litters of kittens too (though I refuse to keep them for longer than a couple of days...just usually end up as a go-between for the people who turn them in to us and the fosters) and it gets really bad. :laugh:

Have you seen him in Avengers yet? :love: That movie is full of the hot men.
Oh yes it is! After I saw the movie, I decided to look up some reviews and saw an article about one of the premieres somewhere. Next thing I know, I've followed links to like four different picspams and I've lost more than an hour. :love: It was a very nice way to spend the time, though.

Drinking wine. lots and lots of wine. urrrghh

Just discovered The Criterion Collection on Hulu.
HAVE to study for biochem final tomorrow evening (which will basically be 100% of my grade, yay) but all I want to do is curl up and watch lots of movies.

This is why I had to cancel my Netflix account.