what do you think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BentalScholar

Hi guys,
I just handed in my app yesterday and would like to know if I should replace some schools by other ones on my list. But maybe I should wait till I get my DAT scores first. What do you think?

I have a 4.0 science gpa with three more to go. 3.94 cgpa. I have 100+ hours of shadowing and some decent extracir...I am applying to : Arizona, UConn, Nova, UF, UB, Tufts, Columbia, UPenn, UPitt. What do you think of adding Indiana and USC?

Members don't see this ad.

Seems like you'd be a lock at least at one of those schools.

Would you go to Indiana or USC over one of the schools already on your list?

armorshell said:
Seems like you'd be a lock at least at one of those schools.

Would you go to Indiana or USC over one of the schools already on your list?

Good question but I do not know as much about Indiana and USC as I know about all the others. I have heard about Indiana's program alot and usually in a good way.

Members don't see this ad :)
BentalScholar said:
Good question but I do not know as much about Indiana and USC as I know about all the others. I have heard about Indiana's program alot and usually in a good way.
Well, IMO, if you're thinking you're needing a backup you don't.

Of course, if you bomb the DAT you can always add more schools ;)

armorshell said:
Well, IMO, if you're thinking you're needing a backup you don't.

Of course, if you bomb the DAT you can always add more schools ;)

Thanks Ryan. Good Luck to you too.

BentalScholar said:
The PBL program here is poorly designed & aggravating, but overall I'm glad to be here. I'm very pleased with the extent of the clinical training we get here.

Dude... you should apply to harvard with those marks... :cool:

I would add some schools that are easy to get into...wait that doesn't exist anymore!

Just pick the ones you want to go to and maybe a few that you have a really good shot at. In the end your goal is to get into dental school. If you get into multiple then you have a choice of WHICH ONE.

Right now you just want to get IN.
:thumbup: