What if you don't know all your classes/grades/when you took the class etc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Grey Wind

Purple Highlighter
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have attended a total of 4 universities over the past 9 years. Anyone have any tips on how to acquire all the info I need to enter grades into the online application systems, like AACOMAS? It has a listing where I type in all the courses I took, when I took them, and what grade I received.

Can I order transcripts for myself to look at for this info?

Is this a dumb question? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Just order a copy of a transcript from every post-secondary school you attended.

I have five transcripts and over 120 courses completed, so you're not alone. Get ready to do a whole lotta typing.

If any of your transcripts are hard to acquire, keep in mind 2 things:
1. You have to have the school send the transcript to the app service (such as to AMCAS). You can't touch these transcripts.
2. But when you get accepted, and your med school makes you send your transcripts, you're allowed to touch these transcripts. If you get multiple acceptances, transcripts would be a silly thing to withhold while you make up your mind. So think about ordering several of each transcript, when you order your own copies.

Best of luck to you.