Where are you headed Class of 2013?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msuDPM

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The application process is winding down. I believe Barry and DMU are full. I know there are threads for individual schools, but those aren't posted in often. So, since many have openly discussed their thoughts on the various schools and many have lurked over those discussions for their own benefit...I ask, What school did you choose?

Personally, I was a later applicant and now I find myself hoping a spot opens up for me at DMU, and if not I will probably attend OCPM and be just fine with my decision.

So lets hear it.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I have to choose between NYCPM (with scholarship) and OCPM. Also have an interview next week at Temple, Lol. Anyone know how late the schools are going to interview? Specifically Midwestern, I was waitlisted there but would really like to go there (kind of a wanting what you can't have thing maybe).

I have to choose between NYCPM (with scholarship) and OCPM. Also have an interview next week at Temple, Lol. Anyone know how late the schools are going to interview? Specifically Midwestern, I was waitlisted there but would really like to go there (kind of a wanting what you can't have thing maybe).

If i were you, I would wait to make your decision. Do not decide until you finished all your interviews. Then make a pro and con list detailing what each school had/lacked. Then weigh in factors about ur personality. For instance if your not tech savvy, dont say i want to go to school X bc they have the latest and greatest gadgets.

What do u think makes AZPOD worth waiting for? For instance, they may have a great preclinical studies, but think about how empty the clinics can get as opposed to NYCPM.

(on a side note, think about how far your moving from home. if u cant get home for a family emergency/ holiday season, factor in the stress that may cause you)

AZPOD will stop interviewing at the end of the month. Temple and NYCPM are not filled and they continue to interview.

isn't this thread suppose to be about what school are you attending? Not which should i attend......? Isn't there a thread for that already?

:wtf:

CSPM baby all the way!!! gonna be challenging but what a great area with great opportunities and professors!!!

Are you a spartan msuDPM?? I got into OCPM too and waitlisted at DMU as well. The dean told me I was low on the list though and usually (USUALLY) 5 or 6 people that have gotten in go elsewhere and IMO DMU was a bit nicer and I enjoyed the tour more. Good Luck and lemme know where ya get in.

isn't this thread suppose to be about what school are you attending? Not which should i attend......? Isn't there a thread for that already?

:wtf:

Thanks for the reminder

I'll be attending Temple, NYCPM, OCPM, or AZpod. :smuggrin:

See ya ThetaChina this coming fall! When did you interview by the way? i interviewed Jan. 30th

Harvard School of Pod Med baby aaaaalll the waaayyy

Once again...this getting off topic.....
things to be listed
1. schools
2. alcohol consumption:D after finals and midterms

things that should not be listed
1. where should i go
2. are my grades good
3. how was ur interview
4. when did you interview
5. where are you going to live
6. scholorships
7. waitlists
8. pets
9. dating
10. spouses
11. book, and other equipment
12. and anything else outside of what school you going to attend..

Ahhh ok i think that sums it up....however talking about where the first class party is going to be may be good...

See ya ThetaChina this coming fall! When did you interview by the way? i interviewed Jan. 30th

what up bro yeah i interviewed in nov 7th i believe :) looking forward to seeing what everyone/thing is like when I get there!