Which AAMCs should i do with my remaining time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WesternRedCedar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Completed in order:

Goal: 10/10/10 ; applying DO only.

AAMC 3 CBT: 28
AAMC 4R: 26/27
AAMC 5R: 27
AAMC 10 CBT: 29 (9/11/9) - Today

I test this Saturday.

I have time for 2 more tests, which two of 7,8,9,11 would you suggest?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any of those will work. They all felt similar to my MCAT (4/11) barring AAMC 3 and 4. But, this is just my opinion.

Thanks.

I will do CBT 8 on Wednesday, then review.
and depending how CBT 8 goes, i will do CBT 11 on Thursday.

Friday will be light review and relaxing

Also try to get your hands on the Official Guide, from what I am told by many, nothing, not even the AAMC FLs, is more representative than the Official Guide

Also try to get your hands on the Official Guide, from what I am told by many, nothing, not even the AAMC FLs, is more representative than the Official Guide

+1 on the official guide, although it only has very few passages for each section.

UPDATE:

AAMC 3 CBT: 10/11/7 - 28
AAMC 4R: 11/9/7 -26/27
AAMC 5R: 10/10/9 - 29

AAMC 10 CBT: 9/11/9 - 29
AAMC 8 CBT: 9/9/11 - 29 Today

Should I do AAMC 11 or 9 tomorrow(Thursday) ? My exam is this Saturday.

I found 8 to be significantly harder than the rest, and did not complete PS or VR, hence my 9's. I found 10 okay, no time rush etc.

I think I will do 11, if it is similar to 10, to build my confidence a bit.

My scores are low, but I am only applying DO, so 27-30 would be fine by me, and I can spend my time on other parts of my application/life.

Need to keep track of time more on the PS section, felt i was on the go figuring out content to answer some questions, led to taking too much time earlier passages. Ended up 17 mins left when i started passage 5, then 10 mins left when i started 6, rushed through passage 7 and guessed on 2/3 remianing discretes.

next up VR!