Which is better? CVS or Walgreens?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waryman

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of getting a new job at CVS. I currently work as a pharm tech at Walgreens and enjoy my work there. However, CVS is matching my hourly rate there and is offering me more consistent hours which I kind of need. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences at either store and, preferably, both. Just looking for opinions on which company offers the better working environment in terms of policies, computer systems, how things are run, stuff like that...

Members don't see this ad.

There is no way someone just started the 5000th thread with this title...no way.......I must have ate some bad turkey and am hallucinating…..

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the process of getting a new job at CVS. I currently work as a pharm tech at Walgreens and enjoy my work there. However, CVS is matching my hourly rate there and is offering me more consistent hours which I kind of need. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences at either store and, preferably, both. Just looking for opinions on which company offers the better working environment in terms of policies, computer systems, how things are run, stuff like that...

Take the job at CVS, then you can see which one you like better. You'll get first had knowledge of both environments.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think adding a tutorial on how to use the search function upon registering for this site would be a GREAT addition and after the tutorial a short quiz. If you fail the quiz, your IP is banned.

I wouldn't suggest either of them. Open your own.

I don't see how either of them could possibly be better than the other.:eyebrow:

choosing between cvs/walgreens is like choosing to s*** d*** or taking it in the a**, you just can't win either way

Choose cow feces.

choosing between cvs/walgreens is like choosing to s*** d*** or taking it in the a**, you just can't win either way

:laugh:

It would be better to tell them both to s*** my d*** and shove it up their a**.

LMAO...thats sum funny ****!!!

I'm trying to get out of CVS. Want to leave retail, but walgreens offered me a job. Was never really considering it, but the 8 hour shifts seem ok.