Who applied to VCU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SugarNaCl

Dental Student
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry about my obsession here, but if you applied to VCU and see this post...can you reply to it ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did as well. No secondary...they just want you to send a photo and the application fee as soon as you apply. I believe that they have you write an essay on interview day instead of in a secondary application.

I applied. I havent really heard anything tho, except 1 email. Plus I sent my picture before I got that, so I only wrote my aadsas id on the back. Oops. Oh well.

OSUDDS said:
I applied. I havent really heard anything tho, except 1 email. Plus I sent my picture before I got that, so I only wrote my aadsas id on the back. Oops. Oh well.

I applied as well. They finally cashed my check!

i applied and interviewed their on august 13th

I'm also applying to VCU; got interview invitation in the mail yesterday. They said they'll start interviewing the week of the 18th (september).

I have an interview there...along with Case, Creighton, and Indiana.

Just sent my money and photo off today.

i applied to vcu too. but no interview yet. just took the DAT yest. ...

I applied. No interview though...
I did get one at Minnesota last week.

I applied, no interview yet, but haven't checked the mail. They did cash the $$$

i also applied and have been invited for an interview! :D good luck to everyone :thumbup: