Who's Excited For School to Start?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoylematt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dental School Freshmen Unite!

Who else is freaking excited to start this new phase in our lives!? :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

I like the enthusiasm. You are going to love it!!

I'm excited to start! But mainly because I'm excited to finish.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just wanna get these 4 years over with. Possibly, last 4 educational years of my life.

I'll be honest, I have mixed feelings about class starting so soon. On one side, this is the moment that I've been working so hard for, so for this reason I am soo happy to finally be starting. I will be excited to meet my new classmates and make new friends and grow into a new person by the end of these four years. On the flip side, I know that 6 weeks in I'm going to be short on sleep and energy and overdosing on caffeine and information. Its what we all signed up for so we are resigned to our fate. But as of right now, my overwhelming emotion is joy... we'll see how long that lasts :scared:

I'm pumped!!!

funny-1.gif

I am super excited! but also really nervous. I have been out of undergrad for 2 years now. All I can say is bring it! I have a big desk calander at work and I have a big count down on it and I mark each day off.

i wish someone would put me into a coma and wake me up after 4 years with all the dental knowledge in my head.
I can't believe i am actually going back for another 4 years of school -____-.

What was I thinking... lol