Why is there so much hate on Pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BigY

Reaction score
What is up with all the panic about job saturation or salary. But at a larger level why are so many people in this sub deterring students from going into pharmacy? Seriously, is the negativity overblown and if not I'd really like to know the reason without having a bunch of pharmacy students using this to vent or non-pharms dog piling on us. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Simply by asking this you have not been keeping up or know what is going on with the profession.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
The negativity is not overblow. Find a different profession.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you ok with making $80,000 in a physically and mentally destructive work environment after going to school for 8 years and spending $200,000?

Reactions: 8 users
The first stage is usually denial.

Reactions: 7 users
It's not negativity, it's the truth.

Reactions: 4 users
What is up with all the panic about job saturation or salary. But at a larger level why are so many people in this sub deterring students from going into pharmacy? Seriously, is the negativity overblown and if not I'd really like to know the reason without having a bunch of pharmacy students using this to vent or non-pharms dog piling on us. Thanks.

You surely are not a pharmacist are you? Or even a tech?

Reactions: 1 user
Stop reading all the negs and go for it....could work out...

Reactions: 1 user