Wilkes University: Nesbitt College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TpharmD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is no thread for this school for fall 2009 admission. Not many people are interested I believe. However, I just applied and I dont mind going to this actually. So has anyone have any news from this school? Application process? Heard back from them?

Post anything about this school. Your opinion on school, surrounding area, anything u know about application process, just anything about Wilkes!!

Members don't see this ad.

There is no thread for this school for fall 2009 admission. Not many people are interested I believe. However, I just applied and I dont mind going to this actually. So has anyone have any news from this school? Application process? Heard back from them?

Post anything about this school. Your opinion on school, surrounding area, anything u know about application process, just anything about Wilkes!!

i applied to the 3rd year and they offered me a seat in their freshman class. im saying hell to the no. well, i haven't gotten around to writing them the lovely rejection letter. i'm going to send it to them in june :)

Dear Wilkes Admission Committee:

Thank you for your interest in me as freshman transfer student. Unfortunately, I am unable to offer you my acceptance at this time. I am a very competitive student and I am limited to choose the very best pharmacy school. I wish you good luck in finding other pharmacy students.

Regards,
Kirbypuff :hungover:

jk i would never send that haha

Last edited:
i applied to the 3rd year and they offered me a seat in their freshman class. im saying hell to the no. well, i haven't gotten around to writing them the lovely rejection letter. i'm going to send it to them in june :)

Thank you for your interest in me as freshman transfer student. Unfortunately, I am unable to offer you my acceptance at this time. I am a very competitive student and I am limited to choose the very best pharmacy school. I wish you good luck in finding other pharmacy students.

Regards,

u applied for this cycle...i mean for fall 2009?

Members don't see this ad :)

Regards,

hey did u go for a interview? or they offered u a seat in first year with out an interview..

This school picks up mainly its pre-pharmacy students, there are usually only like 3-4 people who get in as transfers.

The area is lovely, I'd love to go to that school. I'd be moving in with my aunt if I went there. I'd be playing paintball and going snowboarding as much as possible if I went there.

BTW, great driving roads over there.

Kirby, send in that letter! My D is waitlisted for a freshman spot and would love to go to Wilkes! No idea what her position on the list is though...guess she'll be sending a deposit in somewhere else.

Kirby, send in that letter! My D is waitlisted for a freshman spot and would love to go to Wilkes! No idea what her position on the list is though...guess she'll be sending a deposit in somewhere else.
what's your D?

okay okay.. i'll hurry my lazy butt and write the letter =P

hey, did they invite you for the interview for freshman year? lol

oops sorry. ^ ^
i didn't get an interview. =P
they keeps sending me these emails and postcards starting with "Now that you're a Wilkes student....." :rolleyes: WEIRD, cus I didn't send the deposit or confirm anything!