Will I have time to date in podiatry school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FRA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
is there time to date or is podiatry school all about studying 24/7..??????

Members don't see this ad.

Sure maybe girls from your class !:idea:

long distance right hurr for 9 months for first year of pod...ill let you know how it goes :)

Members don't see this ad :)
The name of the game (as with all professional schools) is time management. There are people with families in our class, and by and large, they are some of the best students, all because they are forced to manage their time properly. Yes you can date. Yes you can have a long distance relationship. Will it be hard? Yes. You will have to prioritize, and often, it's going to suck, but that's growing up.

Dating also depends on what level of relationship you're looking for. You'll have to find someone who understands that you'll have a lot of work to do, and some weekends will just be buried under a pile of books. If they can't understand that, then it's not going to work out. On the other hand, if you're looking to date around, I'm sure you can make that happen.

Will girls find me attractive, now that I am in podiatry school?

OOOOOOOOOOOOH my GOSh!!! I Can't wait for school to start. I'm so Excited!!! *snort*

I just had a very long day at the office and can't believe that someone is actually asking if he will have time to date???? That just made my day.

I don't know about you, but when the right woman came around I FOUND the time to date. If you even had to ask I've got some serious concerns about your time management.

What a silly question. Things in this world you want, you make time for. Its that simple.

Your free time just became your date time. Cancel your xbox live subscription and friday night beerpong/poker just got axed indefinitely.

tip 1) avoid dating within your class unless its written in the stars, and ya both know it from day one. Nightmare city if things go south.
tip 2) come to scholls. Theres a plethora of women in the pt/pa/path assistant/psych and of course CMS here at RFU.

What a silly question. Things in this world you want, you make time for. Its that simple.

Your free time just became your date time. Cancel your xbox live subscription and friday night beerpong/poker just got axed indefinitely.

tip 1) avoid dating within your class unless its written in the stars, and ya both know it from day one. Nightmare city if things go south.
tip 2) come to scholls. Theres a plethora of women in the pt/pa/path assistant/psych and of course CMS here at RFU.

Don't tinkle where i habitate?

Date another podiatrist so you can rub each others feet after a long day at school or just date a nice nurse who will take care of you!:laugh:

Will girls find me attractive, now that I am in podiatry school?

I was accepted into OCPM on February 20th and my wife filed for divorce on February 21st.:laugh:

is there time to date or is podiatry school all about studying 24/7..??????

Definitely! As a 3rd-year student I met my future wife at a local pub.

Members don't see this ad :)
Stock up on lotion, you will not date for the next 4 years of your life.

LMAO.

Stock up on lotion, you will not date for the next 4 years of your life.

LMAO.

But i spent 5 years studying and doing that just to get into pod school

tee, you'll have a helluva lot more girls in chiro school. :p

I just sent in my deposit for Barry. You lookin for a wing man? haha

Royaltee can I be part of your entourage? you're uncanny ability to pick up girls is amazing I just want to learn from you. However, I do not want to be your wingman......I remember....what happened....

Royaltee can I be part of your entourage? you're uncanny ability to pick up girls is amazing I just want to learn from you. However, I do not want to be your wingman......I remember....what happened....

hahahaha.....what happened, chober, was a learning exprience. without it, i would know nothing about beer goggles.

hey man, they have some vicious long island ice teas at D&B....threw back 5 of those puppies; i experienced death homes.

The answer to the original post is YES!!! I am married and have two young kids. Time management is key, like someone mentioned earlier. Me and a bunch of other classmates are also involved in intramural sports every semester. BTW- the c/o 2012 made it to the football intramural championship game and lost by a few points. A bunch of older weekend warriors playing against fast, young, south Florida guys. We have basketball playoffs this week. There is time to date and play, but there are weeks were you do study 10-15 hours a day. Effective studying is key. It helps to be involved with activities other than studying, you will get restless if you don't. I think I have a focusing problem, some people can sit all day and study, not me. Exercise often, eat well, and sleep enough (to be able to think clearly) are the keys to keep your body and mind in good studying shape.

Last edited:
is it just me or does it seem like a lot of guys are going into podiatry school already married?

is it just me or does it seem like a lot of guys are going into podiatry school already married?

It's the same for all types of grad school. Side product of being in the 22-28 age group.

Probably just seems that way if you are not married. For those of us that are, spending time writing posts is more time away from our wives. If you don't understand this now, you will!