Will my English prereqs be accepted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SweetTooth07

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! i took Freshman Composition back in 2012 and I was wondering if that would be accepted or would that be considered expired? I also took a “Critical Reasoning and Writing“ and “Advanced College Writing” courses. will those be accepted as well, because I heard that dental schools only accept classes that have the word “composition” or ”literature” in the course title.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! i took Freshman Composition back in 2012 and I was wondering if that would be accepted or would that be considered expired? I also took a “Critical Reasoning and Writing“ and “Advanced College Writing” courses. will those be accepted as well, because I heard that dental schools only accept classes that have the word “composition” or ”literature” in the course title.
Always confirm with the schools but I've never heard this stipulation before. Who told you this?

Always confirm with the schools but I've never heard this stipulation before. Who told you this?
I emailed one program to see what they say. I’m waiting for their reply. I read that from another post on SDN so Ive been stressing about it lol

Reactions: 1 user