withdrawl pre-req

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calculatorgirl

Reaction score
hello! i am very worried about my situation. i am a freshman, this past semester (fall) I had to withdraw from my ochem 1 class due to family problems and having to go to India, all my other classes were done online but I had to withdraw from that one. right now I a taking gen chem 1 since my gen chem 1 credit did not transfer from my cc and my counselor did not validate that till now. she said she would would explain these problems in my lor. my question is that - since I withdrew from ochem 1 did I screw up my chances for med school? thank you so much :)

Members don't see this ad.

hello! i am very worried about my situation. i am a freshman, this past semester (fall) I had to withdraw from my ochem 1 class due to family problems and having to go to India, all my other classes were done online but I had to withdraw from that one. right now I a taking gen chem 1 since my gen chem 1 credit did not transfer from my cc and my counselor did not validate that till now. she said she would would explain these problems in my lor. my question is that - since I withdrew from ochem 1 did I screw up my chances for med school? thank you so much :)
You withdrew, so it is not counted as a failed class.

Reactions: 1 user