Work in wine country CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lashler9054

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are physician owned PP based out of Santa Rosa, CA and Napa, CA looking for general anesthesiologists to work with us. One hour north of San Francisco. Located in the heart of wine country and all the fine dining and wine that entails. Productivity based compensation with blended unit model. W2 median pay $500k+ with potential to earn up to $800k. $25k sign-on bonus. Two year shareholder track. Median 8 weeks vacation. No hearts/sick peds. DM me for more info.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
We are physician owned PP based out of Santa Rosa, CA and Napa, CA looking for general anesthesiologists to work with us. One hour north of San Francisco. Located in the heart of wine country and all the fine dining and wine that entails. Productivity based compensation with blended unit model. W2 median pay $500k+ with potential to earn up to $800k. $25k sign-on bonus. Two year shareholder track. Median 8 weeks vacation. No hearts/sick peds. DM me for more info.
Is this AAMGI?

Members don't see this ad :)
the president of the group is pretty active on here and Reddit. Would be cool if he posted here too to give an insight. Seems like a fair and honest guy

Reactions: 1 user
Is this the same gig that I see on gaswork? Are you looking for icu folks?

whats your blended unit?

Would love to. But can’t afford a house up there, and the taxes will eat up a chunk!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Are you looking for anesthesia/icu doc ?