worst day of my life

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jstars11

Thank you Marquette!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was by far the BEST day of my dental career thus far.....BUT TODAY......has got to be the worst day of my entire life!!! Does anyone else feel like death!?!? :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

jstars11 said:
Yesterday was by far the BEST day of my dental career thus far.....BUT TODAY......has got to be the worst day of my entire life!!! Does anyone else feel like death!?!? :eek:

if by death, you mean severely hung over, then yes! :eek:

Doggie said:
if by death, you mean severely hung over, then yes! :eek:
Hung over does not even describe how I feel. Yesterday I woke up at 8am to begin pounding mimosas, got my email at 9am and continued to drink champagne, had a 10 min phone conversation with the residency director while completely hammered, then we attempted to go drunk bowling while consuming large amounts of margaritas and beer (mind you, out of the four games I bowled I didn't break 100, not even once....I think all my scores combined may have equaled 100), next we ventured to a local bar till 9pm, and then I crawled home only to awake this morning feeling as if someone had kicked me in the gut. It's only a miracle that I'm not in a coma and haven't puked yet today. :(

jstars11 said:
Hung over does not even describe how I feel. Yesterday I woke up at 8am to begin pounding mimosas, got my email at 9am and continued to drink champagne, had a 10 min phone conversation with the residency director while completely hammered, then we attempted to go drunk bowling while consuming large amounts of margaritas and beer (mind you, out of the four games I bowled I didn't break 100, not even once....I think all my scores combined may have equaled 100), next we ventured to a local bar till 9pm, and then I crawled home only to awake this morning feeling as if someone had kicked me in the gut. It's only a miracle that I'm not in a coma and haven't puked yet today. :(
Sounds like my first night of call, except I stuck to beer. No hard stuff at work...=)