Worst medical school in the United States?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually she has the right to give her opinion. If some people get butthurt about it because they don't agree with it then that's their problem.

To keep this post on topic, LUCOMs curriculum exclusion of evolutionary topics is an embarrassment to a secular field of study such as medicine and it's student conduct code is definitely impinging on its students civil rights and freedoms.

I agree people have the right to their own opinion. However, they should keep it within the confines of SDN's rules and guidelines and not make sexual remarks about others. This isn't about a person giving his or her own opinion, it's people abasing an academic institution and its students on the basis of their religious beliefs and values.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
This thread went as expected.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't even bring up the blow job thing!

I agree people have the right to their own opinion. However, they should keep it within the confines of SDN's rules and guidelines and not make sexual remarks about others. This isn't about a person giving his or her own opinion, it's people abasing an academic institution and its students on the basis of their religious beliefs and values.

I agree with you on all points. However touchpause did not mention getting a BJ from a LUCOMS student. That was another poster. As per the SDN TOS, please refrain from attacking posters, especially those who didn't bring up the topic that you took offense to begin with.

I'm sure you sucked a lot of dick in your time. You seem like a real cocksucker. I mean that in the literal sense. Not the pejorative sense.

Actually no, I meant that in the pejorative sense as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
We're bashing an academic institution based on it's over-the top, balls-to-the-wall batshiat crazy policies that put drinking alcohol in the same punishment category as rape. I think it's justified, because if someone showed these rules to, say, their coworkers, friends, or family, basically anyone not in the know about LUCOM, they would swear you were pulling their leg. I still can't believe this place exists and it's not just some Poe's law parody website for an institution. People can believe whatever they want, but I really don't believe those that believe dinosaurs were around as recently as the 12th century should be practicing a profession that requires a thorough understanding of genetics and other sciences that their beliefs piss in the face of. Even Catholics are down with evolution, saying it is not incompatible with the bible. Young Earth creationists are really on the fringe of what constitutes acceptable beliefs in the light of modern evidence.

Wait, so is your husband a woman or what, I'm so confused tp.
OYq4ZGC.jpg

I've been over this. I'm married to a dude, but before him I identified as a lesbian and I'm not really attracted to other men besides him. :shrug:

I call myself queer or gay or whatever. He says he's married to a lesbian.

I've been over this. I'm married to a dude, but before him I identified as a lesbian and I'm not really attracted to other men besides him. :shrug:

dylan-shock.gif

omg sexuality exists on a spectrum not binary extremes! stop the f'ing presses

/snark

Reactions: 1 users
omg sexuality exists on a spectrum not binary extremes! stop the f'ing presses

/snark
Hey you can do whatever you want, and you shouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone. Quite the derailment this took

Much clearer. Dated a girl like that myself once for a year. I've got a thing for artists with tattoos, piercings, and short hair, so finding one that isn't at least bi is a damn challenge. When I got with my current girl, I was like, "Wait, I have to know. Are you into other women, like, at all?" "Nope." "Like, zero percent?" "Zero percent, totally love the D." "Thank god, was totally tired of girls that are 'sexually confused'."

Anyway, back to the thread.

Liberty, worst school NA.

qTeegU4.png

This thread has been closed. Derailing threads, targeting other members, or generally being unproductive is not accepted. This is clearly stated in the sticky at the top of the forum regarding unproductive behavior:

• This is a pre-health professional forum and professional behavior and treatment of other users is expected.
  • Users' posts are expected to contribute to the threads and discussions in which they take place.
  • There are social threads and even an entire forum for posting random thoughts or unrelated content.
  • A consistent pattern of not fulfilling these basic expectations will result in action, up to and including banning from the site in accordance with the Terms of Service which all members agree to at the time of registration.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.