WREB questions and how to find patients out of state?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothmcgooth

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN,

I'm currently a D3 and attend dental school in the Midwest.
I am originally from California and am planning to return to the west coast after graduating.
Our school is not offering WREB so I guess I need to find my own patients?

I have friends and family in California. Am I allowed to have them become board patients? If I am, how do I go about figuring out if they have ideal board lesions without the proper equipment.

Also WHERE would I take the exam? Should I get in contact with UCLA, USC, and Western to see if they have additional spots for other students to take the WREB?

And lastly, someone told me it would be to my advantage to take my NBDE II around the same time as the written test of WREB since much of the material overlaps? Is there any truth to this? I would like to take NBDE II as soon as possible but wouldn't want to study twice for essentially the same exam.

Thanks in advance, loving this community.

Members don't see this ad.

A friend of mine had to use services, which provide patients. He had to pay around 10K for the whole exam

Members don't see this ad :)
You can use family members or friends as board patients. In fact, this would be an ideal situation. I'm not sure how you'd be able to screen them, though. Maybe you'd have to contact WREB dental schools - you might be able to use their equipment.

Hi all:
I have perfect teeth for the Endo section of the exam. (Anteriors and first maxillary bicuspids that meet the exact criteria).
If you need any of these teeth, just let me know.

cmag :)

Hi WREB takers:
I have perfect teeth for the Endo section of the exam. (Anteriors and first maxillary bicuspids that meet the criteria for the exam).

Hi WREB takers:
I have perfect teeth for the Endo section of the exam. (Anteriors and first maxillary bicuspids that meet the exact criteria).

Reactions: 1 user
Hi WREB takers:

I am interested. Please let me know how can I have it.

I am also looking for patients in Houston and I am out of state. please let me know if anyone has been on the same boat.
Thanks

Message me if you can help at all for WREB written exams.

Hi WREB takers:

Hi.
I am interested in the endo teeth. Let me know if they are still available.
Email me at: [email protected]
Thanks !