Writing a bad review of a physician online who gave you a bad eval?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This was a hypothetical scenario. I do not plan on doing this. I posted this theoretical scenario because of the frustration associated with petty physicians writing ****ty evals.

Maybe attendings who plan on giving ****ty evals just bc they can will realize that students nowadays have the tools to fight back.

Did you read what I wrote?...maybe learn to read before you post!? I said I would take the necessary precautions online, which means not use my real ip address when posting. I am skilled enough to be able to do this. Also, I wrote that I would not be doing this thus i used the word "hypothetical". I mainly started this thread to vent about how much control some *******s have over your careers and how they can misuse that by giving you an unfair eval just bc they can. It is disheartening especially after receiving excellent evals up to this point and busting ass.

This whole thread was just a rant. The ***** that called it the "height of douchery" whom i replied didn't read my posts. I didn't give him a negative review online except via the school's internal review.

I actually did end up posting a ****ty review of him. You try to **** my career up. Imma do the same to you. Eye for an Eye.

And the rotation after that I was at a private clinic. I hinted to the attending that nowadays its very easy to write anything about anyone online and remain anonymous. I told him I'm sure disgruntled former students have wrote stuff about you online. He took it as a sign and I got an A on that rotation. Just a word of advice to third year students this year, drop a hint and let them know that you will not take their bull****. Nothing less than an As on the clinical evals. Society has gotten so competitive that you have to use these scorched earth tactics if you want to get ahead imho.

And now you've come full circle. Do you feel like a man now? Do you feel like you've won?Since you have other posts in this forum I'm going to assume that you aren't a troll and that you actually did this. He didn't "**** your career up". He gave you what you thought you deserved on the rotation. Clearly you weren't up to snuff for him to even consider high-passing you.

Also, LOL at the bolded. You are so gone from reality it's insane. You know all that stuff they teach you about ethics in the first 2 years? Well you deserve to remediate both MS1 and MS2 for the failure you have exhibited.
I very, very, very rarely say this to med students, but I honestly hope that due to your backhanded measures (even though I am 99% confident that you 'threatening' your attending didn't have anything to do with you receiving an A) that you don't match in opHtho. Maybe learn to spell a little before you start all your crap. If I knew you in real life, I would legitimately smack you if you told me. It's not going to affect me in anyway, but it's just so far gone from any moral standard that I would at the very least want nothing to do with you or your career aspirations ever again.
What a joke.

I've been watching too much Kitchen Nightmares, and I can't tell who is more delusional, you or this guy:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYylXXGY6tA[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad.

I lol'ed at the "Don't accept anything less than an A! It's a cutthroat world out there!"

Chill out. It's only 3rd year of medical school, not a warzone. One eval will never affect you, and I'm sure you 100% agree(if not, explain in great detail.) It would be even funnier if you mad at a high pass, which has a low-to-no chance of affecting you, like ever.

I actually did end up posting a ****ty review of him. You try to **** my career up. Imma do the same to you. Eye for an Eye.

And the rotation after that I was at a private clinic. I hinted to the attending that nowadays its very easy to write anything about anyone online and remain anonymous. I told him I'm sure disgruntled former students have wrote stuff about you online. He took it as a sign and I got an A on that rotation. Just a word of advice to third year students this year, drop a hint and let them know that you will not take their bull****. Nothing less than an As on the clinical evals. Society has gotten so competitive that you have to use these scorched earth tactics if you want to get ahead imho.

Lol

No way this is real.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol

No way this is real.

Its real man..Just an example. The hot girls in my class use their sexuality to get great clinical evals. I had to use this tactic. Btw I got an A in ethics so take a BIG STEP BACK AND LITERALLY **** YOUR OWN FACE!! I just wanted to point out to the third years that some of you who are not used to sucking dick and just work hard, and know their stuff will be disapointed by this year and you will see the douchiest kids in your class who know how to suck up and play politics get better evals than you do.

For the most part, I have done extremely well this year. Its just for this one rotation despite doing extremely well on the shelf exam, I got ****ed on the evals. And, yes I did end up getting a high pass instead of honors, which is not what I rightly deserved for the amount of work I put in. So I went to yelp, healthgrades.com and ratemds.com and ****ed the **** out of this attending. Its just a warning out to the attendings and residents on this forum...don't you dare try to **** with our careers bc we will **** you right back. This year has really just pissed the **** out of me and made me extremely bitter, even tho i have done alright, i've had friends that were really great people..the nicest, kindest people in the world, get anally raped by their attendings and residents bc of some powertripping bull****. Just a little heads up to my colleagues that you guys can harm them too.

Last edited:
Your post is mumbo jumbo. And, you STILL never answered my question. How does a high pass, a GOOD grade ever affect your career? There isn't one reason how it'll affect you negatively. Its a measly 3rd year grade haha, why care about it?

Its real man..Just an example. The hot girls in my class use their sexuality to get great clinical evals. I had to use this tactic. Btw I got an A in ethics so take a BIG STEP BACK AND LITERALLY **** YOUR OWN FACE!! I just wanted to point out to the third years that some of you who are not used to sucking dick and just work hard, and know their stuff will be disapointed by this year and you will see the douchiest kids in your class who know how to suck up and play politics get better evals than you do.

For the most part, I have done extremely well this year. Its just for this one rotation despite doing extremely well on the shelf exam, I got ****ed on the evals. And, yes I did end up getting a high pass instead of honors, which is not what I rightly deserved for the amount of work I put in. So I went to yelp, healthgrades.com and ratemds.com and ****ed the **** out of this attending. Its just a warning out to the attendings and residents on this forum...don't you dare try to **** with our careers bc we will **** you right back. This year has really just pissed the **** out of me and made me extremely bitter, even tho i have done alright, i've had friends that were really great people..the nicest, kindest people in the world, get anally raped by their attendings and residents bc of some powertripping bull****. Just a little heads up to my colleagues that you guys can harm them too.

Also, "yelp, healthgrades, blah blah" won't have any negative influence on his career. Just like a high pass(which is a very good grade!) won't have any negative influence.

Seriously, there isn't one reason you can ever name where that grade "****ed you over". It's not like you failed :laugh:

Remember, you have 0 bad grades that has been mentioned.

I know that you aren't one of those who think anything less than an A is bad. Anyone with that mentality is definitely not a chill fun person, and not someone I would want to hang out with/work with.

Seriously laughing at the bolded. The mentality of some people.

You may have gotten an A in ethics, but you clearly don't understand the real life version of it. I can't believe that someone gave you a high pass and you "took it out on him" by giving him bad reviews online. If you wanted to be analogous, you'd have given him 4/5 in every category, b/c that's what a high-pass is.

I stand by my previous statements. One eval from one attending should not have made or broken your rotation grade. The fact that you STILL believe it does means that I cannot help you understand your own stupidity. I am extremely glad that you will not end up in my preferred field of choice. I know there are many a personality out there similar to you in most if not all specialties, but LOL.

What's the next step? Subtly insinuate that you're going to give your attending interviewer (or the chairman of whatever program you're at) negative reviews on physician rating websites if they don't rank you #1? I just think it's really sad how big of a gunner you are. Kudos for being a gunner and "screwing over" someone who is 2 levels on the hierarchy above you.

Listen I don't care if you think I am a troll or a sociopath. everybody here has to admit there was a time during third year when you wanted to punch an attending or a resident. I just wanted to point out that bc of the advent of social media you have tools to combat these ******* attendings/residents. If it can topple dictators across the middle east, surely, you can put it to use here.This was just a public service announcement to the third years this year. For the amount of work, I rightly deserved an honors grade in that clerkship. I was arbitrarily screwed over by one attending, which as a result led to the lower grade.

I don't forgive and I certainly don't forget.

He is on a list of people that ****ed with during my training. He is going to rue the day that he ****ed me over once I get up there.

This is my last post on this thread so the rest of you uppity mother****ers can go **** yourselves. Med students in general are *******s and I am glad that I am going into a specialty where I don't have to depend on referrals and can just advertise on my own so **** off.

Listen I don't care if you think I am a troll or a sociopath. everybody here has to admit there was a time during third year when you wanted to punch an attending or a resident. I just wanted to point out that bc of the advent of social media you have tools to combat these ******* attendings/residents. If it can topple dictators across the middle east, surely, you can put it to use here.This was just a public service announcement to the third years this year. For the amount of work, I rightly deserved an honors grade in that clerkship. I was arbitrarily screwed over by one attending, which as a result led to the lower grade.

I don't forgive and I certainly don't forget.

He is on a list of people that ****ed with during my training. He is going to rue the day that he ****ed me over once I get up there.

This is my last post on this thread so the rest of you uppity mother****ers can go **** yourselves. Med students in general are *******s and I am glad that I am going into a specialty where I don't have to depend on referrals and can just advertise on my own so **** off.

Let me guess - you're an MD student :naughty:

Last edited:
Your attitude and actions are some (of many) reasons there is so much anger and distrust of physicians in our current day and age. Way to be a solid negative. This logs pretty easily into "Does not respond well to criticism". Oh well, idiots gonna idiot.

As to the post above - Yes he probably is a MD student. He makes the rest of us look bad. I swear, we're not all like that! haha.

1 - You provided 0 evidence why you deserved honors.
2 - My questions stil were never addressed, with a sound argument.

Nope, I have never came close to wanting to sock an attending :)

1 - You provided 0 evidence why you deserved honors.
2 - My questions stil were never addressed, with a sound argument.

Nope, I have never came close to wanting to sock an attending :)

If you were standing next me right now I'd sock you and that other guy/girl in the face right now.

shelf score was in the 95th %tile.

If you were standing next me right now I'd sock you and that other guy/girl in the face right now.

shelf score was in the 95th %tile.

haha, violence is never the answer. You and I both agree your eval grade means next to nothing right? None of us can name why it's gonna negatively affect you. Remember, it's only 3rd year. It's not supposed to come close to being stressful :D

Your grade means nothing, they would never look at it. Seriously, can you name ONE person who cares, other than you? :O

Shelf score means NOTHING for clinical subjective evals. Good job on the score, but that provides 0 evidence for clinical honors. Was your personality and character top notch? We all agree 100% that your grade is meaningless.

Not sure if troll...or sociopath...

3035710-solution.jpg

If I had some medical student even imply a threat to me, their grade will suffer... and they will likely get a meeting with their med school dean. What a tool.

Hey ophthalmoplegia:

First, the attending never f*@$ked with your career. He gave you the grade he thought you deserved, a high pass. I'm not sure why you're making a big deal out of it anyways. A high pass is still an above-average grade, and will definitely have no impact on your matching. And no, just because you kicked ***** on the shelf, it does not mean you also deserve top grades on your clinical evals. There is a lot more to clinical grades than book knowledge. Clinical evals also account for diligence, interpersonal skills, willingness to learn, etc... And just because you think you worked exceptionally hard doesn't mean you actually did. Almost every med student works hard. You're no exception. You're not a special snowflake who is entitled to honors grades in everything. If you want those grades, you have to earn them. You don't like it, either deal with it or find another profession.

Second, judging from the way you come across here, and your actions, I'm kind of wondering if your attending sensed some of this, and that is why you got a grade that you didn't think you deserved. You strike me as very immature and entitled, at best, and at worst, narcissistic and sociopathic. And if you had been rotating with me, and made a covert threat like you did with the other attending, I would have thrown you out of my office, flunked you, and contacted your dean. And I would also have talked to some of my colleagues in the specialty you were applying to for residency, and told them about your behavior. And frankly, it is scary to know that there are people like you in med school and residency. Given your sense of entitlement, your immaturity, your lack of accountability, and your lack of ethics, I would be very concerned for your future patients as well.

Last edited: