WW Asylum - GAME and SIGN-UPs, new players welcome

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
christ-pratt-oh-snap-gif.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm just going to leave this here for everyone to look at and be happy. Especially you, MJ
shirtlesschrisprattangryatarobot.gif

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
2 vs 1. I wonder what LIS has to say?
colbert-popcorn.gif

I wonder if it even matters due to plurality and all that....

Can't wait to read the final write up, the write ups have all been on point this game!

Reactions: 1 user
Go villagers!
giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sigh.

I don't know which one of you is the wolf, but whichever is the villager .... you need to really sit back and ask yourself if you want to be the reason this game is lost to the wolves.

... and if anyone is waiting for a wolf brag from me ...

... it's not going to happen. I only do that when I'm actually ... yanno ... a wolf.

But I expect something pretty damn impressive from WZ or STB.

I'm about as straight as they come, and this even got me a little bit hot 'n bothered.

Bad @hazelmoo bad.

295E07F700000578-0-image-m-44_1433947451670.jpg

Some times I force myself to look at this one to remember not to have those BAD, BAD THOUGHTS... Those swim trunks though

295E07F700000578-0-image-m-44_1433947451670.jpg
Some times I force myself to look at this one to remember not to have those BAD, BAD THOUGHTS... Those swim trunks though

I'd still hit that.

All I can say at this point is that I've learned I'm not cut out for this game. I still don't know if I'm making the right decision and I apologize to anyone who has been yelling at me through their computer/phone screen. :(

All I can say at this point is that I've learned I'm not cut out for this game. I still don't know if I'm making the right decision and I apologize to anyone who has been yelling at me through their computer/phone screen. :(
Lol, you're taking the game entirely too seriously. I did too at first. Like, WW was ultra srs business. It's just a game though, no one is going to throw a fit one way or the other, anymore than if someone were to play a really **** game of Mario Kart. Relax, take a few breaths, and remember it's just a game :D

Reactions: 5 users
At the turn of the 20th century, there was a small town. This town was built up around an asylum - there were many nurses, janitors, and doctors living there with their families. In this time, insanity was treated for life and patients were treated with experimental procedures until their deaths. Electric shock, blood letting, and sometimes even full mouth extractions. It was a life of pain and unfulfilled desire.
Guillaume_Duchenne_de_Boulogne_performing_facial_electrostimulus_experiments.jpg

As times changed, the asylum fell into disuse. Several times, they considered renovating and reusing the building.
candler-mansion-2-WEB.jpg
candler-mansion-1-WEB.jpg

Every time, there were stories of ghosts and hauntings and it finally fell into disrepair. A city grew up around it and flourished. And the building fell away into the background of a bustling place. When the university nearby became bigger, it became a common place for students to visit around Halloween. And an even more popular place for the homeless population to gain shelter, do drugs, and hide. One day, a larger than normal group came to visit. 25 entered...but how many will leave alive?

STB and WZ exchanged glances before bull-rushing LIS. Once on the ground, they worked to fasten him to a chair with what they had so they could interrogate him. Before they have a chance, he has pulled free. LIS pours fluid all over himself and gives them a grin as he flicks a lighter on and sets himself aflame. Aghast, they wonder how they will leave this building and if either one of them is hiding the truth from the other. They search his body carefully, making sure not to turn their backs on each other.
va3-2b-vsm.jpg

They find a set of keys. Cautiously, they put it in the main door and it swings open. They have survived and neither has tried to kill each other. They exit the building into the dawn, gleeful at their escape. Suddenly, they notice that they are no longer alone.
images
are-you-foolish-enough-to-take-a-ghost-tour-of-the-j-ward-lunatic-_159_87428_0_14101712_700-660x330.jpg

images

VILLAGERS WIN. Or do they?

A special thank you to @Lupin21 for all her hard work and help. And to the active players that made this game a success.

Reactions: 8 users
Good game everyone, great game mods! Thanks for all the work you put in!

The funny thing is, there actually were two wolfpacks, and almost everything I posted in the thread in my rant was completely true, but I was banking on the villagers not trusting it specifically because I posted it and going in the opposite direction from what I'd said because it was nonsense, or possibly believing some of it if Kata had another lynch avoidance yet (we had no communication, and I seriously considered killing both Kata and LIS because I didn't know if we were on the same side). My seer results were 99% honest and I really only killed two people, I believe, the entire game- might've been a third, I can't remember.

Really though, this was a lot of fun. :happy: Fantastic job mods, and to all the seasoned players, thanks for tolerating us noobs and helping us learn to play a bit more, it was great.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!! (This may be the first time I had a gut instinct and it was right :D).

Thank you so much for the great game mods, it was a blast!

So I have to ask- Was there a purpose for the torture tools? Also, how did the two wolf pack killings work?

And what was DVMDs win condition?

And when was LIS converted, if he wasn't an original? Did he start off as our protector?

Also, did anyone accomplish anything with the stuffed animal cat? I was so confused on attempting to come up with a way to use it.

Great game mods!! Hopefully next time I won't make a stupid mistake and die in the first 3 days :cryi:

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!! (This may be the first time I had a gut instinct and it was right :D).

Thank you so much for the great game mods, it was a blast!

So I have to ask- Was there a purpose for the torture tools? Also, how did the two wolf pack killings work?
torture tools were a red herring item. as was the stuffed kitty cat.

MJ's group could kill nightly (and sometimes twice a night). Katana could kill every 3 nights - she could also seer and block every 3 nights. Katana converted LIS N9 or 10. He was the protector turned Janitor.

And what was DVMDs win condition?
Her win condition was to make it to the end with either the wolves or the villagers. She could attempt to kill nightly but had a 1/4 chance of being successful.