WW The Hunger Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lynch orcagirl. She wanted to dismiss the ramblings pretty quickly when it seems pretty clear they're meaningful. Plus, I'm off to bed and need to vote, so there you have it.

Ugh. Poor word choice on my part. I meant don't lynch her just because she's speaking gibberish, not that they weren't important. At the time, I didn't have a complete understanding as to what was going on, but had it explained to me and now understand how the rum bottle works.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know the vote count thus far?

katie8-3 (bbeventer, bandierose, libster)
thatredhead-1 (Lissarae)
kynumbers-1 (SOV)
nyanko-1 (devyn)
DVMDream-1 (fireflysushi)
orca2011-2 (squirrelsrule, thatredhead)
alaskandream-1 (krist)

I think those are right but last time I did a count I accidently missed a post so you may want to check on your own.

Looking at the votes I'm wondering why libster voted for and hasn't changed her vote for Katie8 even though Libster's the only other player who seems to fully know how the rum item works.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think so. But I'm going based on how the last game was done where people were picked at random for the narrative. It could be totally different this time around though.

Change my vote.

Unlynch Katie8

Lynch Orca2011

I don't think we've heard from Sunnex OR Nyanko today. :confused:
I'm well aware silence does not equal guilt OR innocence, but this is all I have to go on (other than katie8 clearly being all cruuuuuuuunk!!)

I'm not trying to side with orca, but maybe those things really don't mean anything. Maybe Katie is just trying to show that she was not silenced and later if suspicion arises about quite members, she can say that she was active during this day cycle. Although that wouldn't explain why there are so many of her posts..

So, in all honesty, what did I do that is drawing all the suspicion towards me?

You've given reasons for why the other players aren't communicating. You've given reasons not to read into mine and Katie8's statements. You also said you didn't know if you being used in the dialogue was a clue in this game or not even though it hasn't been in past WW games. I just think if they're not being inactive on purpose, I have to go with you.

I'm not trying to side with orca, but maybe those things really don't mean anything. Maybe Katie is just trying to show that she was not silenced and later if suspicion arises about quite members, she can say that she was active during this day cycle. Although that wouldn't explain why there are so many of her posts..
I think she was trying to give us hints about the rum.

You've given reasons for why the other players aren't communicating. You've given reasons not to read into mine and Katie8's statements. You also said you didn't know if you being used in the dialogue was a clue in this game or not even though it hasn't been in past WW games. I just think if they're not being inactive on purpose, I have to go with you.

In all fairness in the first WW game the names in the dialogue were important clues but in the second game they meant nothing.

You've given reasons for why the other players aren't communicating. You've given reasons not to read into mine and Katie8's statements. You also said you didn't know if you being used in the dialogue was a clue in this game or not even though it hasn't been in past WW games.

I said why Alaskandream hasn't said anything because that's what she told me and Katie8 in a PM. Other than that, she hasn't talked with us much either. When I said don't read into the comments, I really did mean, "don't read into them as the only reason to lynch someone" not that they weren't important. Katie8 is in the same position as you and can't speak or vote until she is sober. And that was true about the last game. Players were picked at random for the narrative.

Members don't see this ad :)
In all fairness in the first WW game the names in the dialogue were important clues but in the second game they meant nothing.

Well, since no one has come forward to say whether they do or not, I can't be sure it's just random dialogue that means nothing...

Well, since no one has come forward to say whether they do or not, I can't be sure it's just random dialogue that means nothing...

understandable. I don't think dyachei has been on though to answer that question and only she would know the answer for sure.

I said why Alaskandream hasn't said anything because that's what she told me and Katie8 in a PM. Other than that, she hasn't talked with us much either. When I said don't read into the comments, I really did mean, "don't read into them as the only reason to lynch someone" not that they weren't important. Katie8 is in the same position as you and can't speak or vote until she is sober. And that was true about the last game. Players were picked at random for the narrative.

Ha, I'm just saying why I'm leaning towards you... I gotta go with someone? And I stand by my statement of no one saying anything about whether narrative naming means anything or not.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
Drink and the devil had done for the rest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Okay I'm just going random number gen. for this one, as I don't think Katie8 is guilty just because she's speaking gibberish, and I think Orca2011 just had a poor choice of words (kind of like StormWater).

Lynch Sunnex

can someone explain the rum bottle to me?

It's an unfortunate accessory that prevents you from contributing anything useful as you can only speak in riddles and gibberish. As far as I know, it is just more of a hindrance to you just because you can't defend yourself when others wonder why you're making no sense.

Just got back

unlynch ky
lynch nyanko

The whole rum thing seems like a big distraction and not relevant, so I think we should try someone else. Trying Nyanko. No particular reason, but she is quiet, probably has exams, but not normally a quiet person.

Okay I'm just going random number gen. for this one, as I don't think Katie8 is guilty just because she's speaking gibberish, and I think Orca2011 just had a poor choice of words (kind of like StormWater).

Lynch Sunnex

This is actually who I was thinking too. I even texted my group that it was weird she hasn't been on yet. But what about Sheepdog? Has anyone heard from him today? Obviously someone was silenced last night, so I'm curious if it was one of them...?

I feel bad picking someone without good evidence, but then if we don't vote, people get pissy...:thumbdown:

lynch sunnex

I only know that Nordicat is a tribute, and not sure about Nyanko. I don't want to make the mistake of trusting my teammates again (like last game), and it is very unlike her to be hiding away, so I say:
Lynch Nyanko

This is actually who I was thinking too. I even texted my group that it was weird she hasn't been on yet. But what about Sheepdog? Has anyone heard from him today? Obviously someone was silenced last night, so I'm curious if it was one of them...?

Sheepdog posted in the night cycle but not in the current day cycle. Man if he turns out to be a wolf for the third time in a row I think people would just lynch him quickly in every game for always being a wolf :laugh:.

Just got back

unlynch ky
lynch nyanko

The whole rum thing seems like a big distraction and not relevant, so I think we should try someone else. Trying Nyanko. No particular reason, but she is quiet, probably has exams, but not normally a quiet person.

would've been my second guess...I've PM'd her to no avail!

I don't think the rum bottle can give any indication as to the person's status. With 10 minutes before voting I'm going to rely on nordicat and sov's intuition about nyanko. We lynched SW due to a typing error and that was a mistake.
Lynch nyanko

I only know that Nordicat is a tribute, and not sure about Nyanko. I don't want to make the mistake of trusting my teammates again (like last game), and it is very unlike her to be hiding away, so I say:
Lynch Nyanko

hm...I trust you, so
unlynch sunnex
lynch nyanko

Lynch alaskaanddream

I have no idea at this point so random shot in the dark.

I remember Sunnex saying she would be working all weekend so she was happy we weren't starting until next week... so maybe she still thinks we haven't started yet? :laugh: I feel like if she were a wolf, she would have at least made an appearance so people wouldn't do the "silent wolf" lynch thing! I stick with my vote since I can't figure out anything else. :confused:

Do you think CFC could have been lynched because she told her role to a group member (who happened to be a wolf?) Should we be thinking of lynching cuit or fireflysushi?
Just a thought.
I do not feel comfortable picking a random number and lynching people that way.

I remember Sunnex saying she would be working all weekend so she was happy we weren't starting until next week... so maybe she still thinks we haven't started yet? :laugh: I feel like if she were a wolf, she would have at least made an appearance so people wouldn't do the "silent wolf" lynch thing! I stick with my vote since I can't figure out anything else. :confused:

Good point. She does work long hours on the weekend.

unlynch Sunnex, lynch Nyanko

lynch fireflysushi
don't know. seems a little suspect to me.

Just got off work. Going with my vote earlier this morning that I had to change after the sw typo.

I have no info, so this vote is a shot in the dark, but I don't have time to read everything before the voting ends...

lynch bandierose

Do you think CFC could have been lynched because she told her role to a group member (who happened to be a wolf?) Should we be thinking of lynching cuit or fireflysushi?

As I said earlier, CFC didn't tell me her role and I have no idea if she told Fireflysushi. I've only received one PM from each of them (they were basically just 'go district 6!').

Since I don't have any better ideas: Lynch nyanko.

I decided to switch because I don't think Katie 8 is guilty just because she is speaking in riddles. I want to know why she has the personna of Haymitch while libster was just drunk...

I might go with firefly for the time being:
lynch fireflysushi

lynch Nyanko

I don't think orca2011 should be targeted just for defending katie8. being in their group I have no reason to suspect either yet. I hope that helps!

I decided to switch because I don't think Katie 8 is guilty just because she is speaking in riddles. I want to know why she has the personna of Haymitch while libster was just drunk...

She may be given the rum bottle as well as the character Haymitch, where I was just giventhe rum. Even if that's the case, I don't think Haymitch is a bad thing so she's still not a concern to me.

just somthing I noticed, and I could easily be reading into it too much. but everyone from my group (group 5) has had some votes. And after the last lynch/night kills, could be another trend to taking out an entire group? Like I said, hard to trust anyone yet, but I dont have a reason to suspect orca2011 or katie8 just yet.

Going with what Trematode said, what is Peeta is kind of like the bitch and stud thing in the dog sanctuary? Or maybe the wolves just thought that might be a possibility? CFC did not talk about his role on the thread, but maybe he told his group. Maybe there is a wolf in his group who thought about Peeta being the "stud" and killing him because of possible future abilities?

Hell Yeah Hunger Games!!!! I love the book but I have no idea what is going on here so i'll just wait and see when we get to about 102 pages on this thread ;)