Xcenda pharmaceutical industry APPE rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maya4256

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got selected to do an APPE rotation with Xcenda in Palm Harbor, FL during the coming 2015-2016 school year. It seems as though they've had past students rotate there, but I cannot find mention of the rotation anywhere on the forums. Has anyone done a rotation there before? If so, I'm anxious to hear how it went!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got selected to do an APPE rotation with Xcenda in Palm Harbor, FL during the coming 2015-2016 school year. It seems as though they've had past students rotate there, but I cannot find mention of the rotation anywhere on the forums. Has anyone done a rotation there before? If so, I'm anxious to hear how it went!
I will also be doing a rotation there within the next year. Would love to hear others' experiences.

Also, @Maya4256 , are you from that area? If not, how did you find housing in that area? I'm from RI and I'm looking for housing near Xcenda for 6 weeks beginning in late May. Any advice appreciated!

Last edited: