yale before midnight

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stillsmilin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know if tonight's midnight deadline for yale applies only to the online secondary, or also to the letter of recs? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

stillsmilin said:
anyone know if tonight's midnight deadline for yale applies only to the online secondary, or also to the letter of recs? thanks!

Supplemental Application for Admissions 2005

Important Deadlines
Yale AMCAS Deadlines
AMCAS Application (E.D.P)August 1, 2004
AMCAS Application (M.D. & M.D.-Ph.D.)October 15, 2004
Transcript(s) to AMCASNovember 01, 2004
Yale Supplemental Application
E.D.P.August 31, 2004
M.D.November 15, 2004
M.D.-Ph.D.November 15, 2004
Letters of Recommendation
E.D.P.August 31, 2004
M.D.November 15, 2004
M.D.-Ph.D.November 15, 2004

Here is the link in case you want to see it from their page:
http://medapps05.med.yale.edu/msa/msa_web.deadlines

What I am not sure if this is the deadline for postmark or receive of the letters.
Good luck!

Also make sure you send in their certification form along with the check.

thanks, uproarhz!! but oops, i shouldve found all this out earlier . . . there's no way that i can even get those letters out tonight. do you think theyll still consider us if we get the web in? im almost done with that.

stillsmilin said:
thanks, uproarhz!! but oops, i shouldve found all this out earlier . . . there's no way that i can even get those letters out tonight. do you think theyll still consider us if we get the web in? im almost done with that.

I've got no clue, their website doesn't seem as strict as say Harvard's on deadlines, so you can try to see if you can get an extension. I know certain schools (like Baylor) gave out extensions, so you might have luck with Yale too.

best of luck