Yale MSTP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoinBack2Cali?

it used to be so cool
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who interviewed at Yale gotten anything ??

Members don't see this ad.

They meet in late February to rank candidates and start giving out acceptances.

Members don't see this ad :)
i got a 'you're competitive, please keep us in mind' email... dunno if that counts as anything...

Heard nothing yet (interviewed 11/14).

i got a 'you're competitive, please keep us in mind' email... dunno if that counts as anything...

Ditto. I actually mustered enough nerve to call and ask exactly what that email meant. I was told that they send a small number of those emails and historically they ultimately end up getting offers. They still have to interview ~25-30 people. Can it pleeease be March already?

To those who got the encouragement email from Yale, how long was the interval between your interview and your receiving that email? Thanks!

i interviewed back in oct, but did not get one of these email. i talked to my host from yale about this, and she did not get one of these emails, and thinks getting one is the exception, rather than the rule for acceptance. no worries!

Thanks for the info. Anyone else know anything?

i got my email about a month after...i interviewed 12/11-12, and they emailed mid-january...