YEAH!!! aadsas updated, just got interview invite @ louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laelialudisia

they misunderestimated me
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:D

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says "Congratulations! You have been invited for an interview. Invitations are sent via email. Please note a deadline to respond is attached."

but i haven't gotten an email yet :confused:

i just decided to check my aadsas after seeing that other schools were updating, YIPPEEE:D :D :D

Members don't see this ad.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says "Congratulations! You have been invited for an interview. Invitations are sent via email. Please note a deadline to respond is attached."

i just decided to check my aadsas after seeing that other schools were updating, YIPPEEE:D :D :D

Congratulations! Best of luck with the interview:thumbup:

Make sure you check your junk mail or spam folder in your email!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Make sure you check your junk mail or spam folder in your email!!!

it's not in my spam/junk folder. i will contact them tomorrow afternoon if i haven't gotten anything.

Conglats! Can I ask when you submitted your application?

june 1st, and aadsas mailed it out 7/17

They sent me my e-mail before AADSAS did the update. And there was a response deadline. I got the e-mail in time and everything, but I noticed that AADSAS didn't update until the day after the deadline for me to respond. Just another example of how ineffecient AADSAS is at doing their job...

CONGRATS!!! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'D GET IN!!!!!!! I'LL BE BEHIND YOU PRETTY SOON!!

CONGRATS!!! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'D GET IN!!!!!!! I'LL BE BEHIND YOU PRETTY SOON!!

thanks ;) , i got the email to confirm my interview, whew! i sent them an email after spikeymike83's comment :eek:

it seems like they are going through a lot of apps right now b/c when you call the office there is a recording asking all applicants who are are calling to check on the status of their applications to wait until 9/18, so something must be going on over there :clap: