your own style ;)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brownshuga22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what does your stethscope say about you??? what type and colour your stethscope is?
i willl start ... i got the littman classic II SE ,, Burgundy colour.. and i think that it says that i am energetic and that i lovee having FUN :D

(( i know its kinda silly ... but what the heck???))) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Received a free Litt. Cardio. 3 at white coat (mine is navy). This says to me that I don't have to waste $$ on buying my own and the color is better then the guys in my class who got the purple ones. (all random) :laugh:

Free stuff > not free stuff :D

Plain Jane Littman Classic II SE. Basically says that I don't listen to the heart much.

Members don't see this ad :)
Littman Classic II SE in Navy - got for free from med school as entering first-years

I think it says I'm too cheap to bother buying myself one, and I do like blue :p

Littmann Classic II SE, hunter green - I think it says I temporarily lost my mind because I spent a lot of time trying to find it, just because my friends had coloured steths too, even though I liked the black. Guess peer pressure never dies.

Litman Master Cardiology Black Edition. the color is obviosly black. i think it say you can have both fashion and function. it's a very nice looking steth.

If I ever become a chairman of a department or program director i'll get the gold plated one. and sign my notes with a $ sign. <just kidding>

Littmann Classic II SE, hunter green - I think it says I temporarily lost my mind because I spent a lot of time trying to find it, just because my friends had coloured steths too, even though I liked the black. Guess peer pressure never dies.

Hahaha .. @ peers pressure..