WWhy is Dexter a sociopath WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wow...guess it's a good thing i'm still up at 4:30am.

Have no idea what the heck DocE's info is, but I am not a wolf, just a very excited Ravens fan :clap:

But fine, whatever ...lynch me. I will go and continue to celebrate!!!

Well.. if you are not a wolf, then NOW is the time to tell us who you are. Otherwise, bye bye wolfy! :p

Members don't see this ad.

You have chosen to lynch SnS, aka Miguel Prado, most definitely a serial killer, but also not a wolf. :eek:

It is night 2. Deadline is 7am.

Here is your roster.
1-SnS Miguel Prado
2- dyachei
3-DVMD
4-tropictuco
5 - kaydubssss
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston
8 - Jamr0ckin
9 - Devyn
10 - wildcatj
11 - kpowell14
12 - sheepdog
13 - Lab Rat83
14 -Lupin21
15 - The LIS
16 -Wolfspeaker
17 - that redhead
18 - nohika
19 - Trema
20 -Swings
21 - WTF
22 - Orcagirl Jane/John Doe?
23 - FTB
24 -hedgie
25- FFM
26- FH Rita Bennet
27. DocISwearImNotAWolfThisTimeEspana

I am having life difficulties and will do my best to keep the game going. Please bear with me if the game is not up to my normal standards.

Members don't see this ad :)
What??? Maybe the cops *are* the wolves? That's pretty bizarre that Prado isn't a wolf. Looks like you have some explaining to do DocE or your source does identifying the roles as wolf.

What??? Maybe the cops *are* the wolves? That's pretty bizarre that Prado isn't a wolf. Looks like you have some explaining to do DocE or your source does identifying the roles as wolf.

Sorry SnS, but you could have tried to defend yourself.
I'm going to guess that DocE (and his 'source') only knew SnS' name, but not their affiliation.

Again, DocE being "100% sure" without actually being 100% sure. :laugh:

At least we now know that not every serial killer is a wolf. I wonder if it's just the main "takes all season to kill" serial killers that are wolves?

Hey WS...screw that. There was nothing that I could say that would make you believe me and change your vote.

Oh and bandwagons that happen at 5am my time...yeah...no.

Hey WS...screw that. There was nothing that I could say that would make you believe me and change your vote.

Oh and bandwagons that happen at 5am my time...yeah...no.

:laugh: :( Forgot you were back over the Big Puddle.

Crap!!! :( Maybe those familiar with Dexter should make a list of the serial killers that took all season to hunt down? I've been reading up, but this isn't something I know.

Explanation: my role was stolen from me yesterday. Prior to having it stolen I was told my job was to protect one player but cannot PM their allies (my antennas go up). That one player PMd me that they were a wolf and they had other wolf allies. Roles include Prado, Lila, Hannah and others.

But without my role I was told I was 100% villager now. Like I said, my source had no reason yo lie to me and I was 100% told they were a wolf (and the identity is right).

I want to re clarify, they use the words I am a wolf. And they describe their allies as wolves. What would you think in such a situation? I was his personal protector, there was no reason to lie to me. My role getting stolen was just a comical twist of fate that made me decide to sell 1 of them out to test the waters. Now I'm not sure what to think, given that is a insane thing for my previous ally to have gotten wrong.

Sorry I missed all this business, I tried to go to bed early last night and then just ended up awake half the night from damn foster puppy. If I didn't see us do surgery yesterday I wouldn't believe it. She's crazier than ever.
It's a little too early for me to wrap my head around this one. Though I think someone asked for who season long kills were for dexter, and miguel prado was one of them, so that throws out that theory. Personally, I can't see the cops being wolves. And outside of the season long kills I don't see who would be. Maybe wolf/villager is randomly assigned with no real association to your role since almost everyone is ambiguous in Dexter to begin with. Not even going to try to make sense of DocE's info.

While SnS (and otherss) celebrate the Ravens Superbowl victory, most Miamians know the Dolphins are decades away from a similar outcome. Instead they turn to crime as usual. Murder as well. Wildcatj, aka
Lumen Pierce a killer who cannot avenge her tormenters anymore is found dead in a tub.

It is Day 3. Deadline is 7pm

Here is your roster.
1-SnS Miguel Prado
2- dyachei
3-DVMD
4-tropictuco
5 - kaydubssss
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston
8 - Jamr0ckin
9 - Devyn
10 - wildcatj Lumen Pierce
11 - kpowell14
12 - sheepdog
13 - Lab Rat83
14 -Lupin21
15 - The LIS
16 -Wolfspeaker
17 - that redhead
18 - nohika
19 - Trema
20 -Swings
21 - WTF
22 - Orcagirl Jane/John Doe?
23 - FTB
24 -hedgie
25- FFM
26- FH Rita Bennet
27. DocISwearImNotAWolfThisTimeEspana

Well lumen was one of the group my original pm partner mentioned. And its who they said it would be. I'm guessing they don't understand what a wolf is. :-/

Members don't see this ad :)
I was actually excited about this game.
BooYouWhore.gif

Well lumen was one of the group my original pm partner mentioned. And its who they said it would be. I'm guessing they don't understand what a wolf is. :-/

Wait, I'm confused. Someone pmed you saying they were a wolf and named some other wolf buddies, who turn out not to be wolves. Time to out this pm partner, unless its SOV sending them between you to keep them anonymous?

Explanation: my role was stolen from me yesterday. Prior to having it stolen I was told my job was to protect one player but cannot PM their allies (my antennas go up). That one player PMd me that they were a wolf and they had other wolf allies. Roles include Prado, Lila, Hannah and others.

But without my role I was told I was 100% villager now. Like I said, my source had no reason yo lie to me and I was 100% told they were a wolf (and the identity is right).

this sounds like a lie I made up when I was a wolf in a game a while back. And it sounds like your source did have a reason to lie to you, although its possible that they're a seer sort and thought that serial killer=wolf.

Wait, I'm confused. Someone pmed you saying they were a wolf and named some other wolf buddies, who turn out not to be wolves. Time to out this pm partner, unless its SOV sending them between you to keep them anonymous?

No. My role is (well was intrinsically) linked to them. I figured we weren't wolves so I was discussing some game matters over PM with the player and they clarify that they got a PM saying they are a wolf and 4 other people are wolves with them. Lumen, Hannah, Miguel Prado, Lila West and their character. They can't be killed anyway. Someone stole my protector role, remember

For DocE:
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1359987229.652528.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1359987161.787928.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1359987161.787928.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 29
Lumen, Hannah, Miguel Prado, and Lila? They are all killers yes, but Dexter befriends them all at some point. I think the pink font is a hint. They seem to be some kind of "other" contingent. They ARE ambiguous characters. Hopefully, they aren't super-powerful villagers or something and DocE as a wolf is trying to kill them all.

This could explain orca's death...Lila?

Lynch DocE

If you are a wolf, then great you are gone. If not, I don't have to attempt to decipher through your incredibly confusing posts that make no sense what-so-ever... I would rather try to find a needle in a haystack.

Perhaps if you explain yourself better then I may change my vote, but for now this is where my vote is going. Also, I don't believe anyone would be dumb enough to outright tell you that they are a "wolf" and from the sounds of it, also tell you who all of their "wolfy" counterparts are.... Just makes no sense to me.

Lynch DocE

Hell man! You make no feckin sense..... I am sitting here reading your posts... and I am like - :confused::confused::confused:

Usually when you spew nonsense like this my radar goes off full force... you are almost always FOS and even if you are not FOS right now which it sounds like you are, you still cannot make a point clearly.

No. My role is (well was intrinsically) linked to them. I figured we weren't wolves so I was discussing some game matters over PM with the player and they clarify that they got a PM saying they are a wolf and 4 other people are wolves with them. Lumen, Hannah, Miguel Prado, Lila West and their character. They can't be killed anyway. Someone stole my protector role, remember

wat?!? :shrug:

2836993-suicide-overdose-of-medicine.jpg

***Lynch DocE***

I am hesitant though. I was leading in lynch votes. If DocE was a wolf, why would he draw attention away from me and on to himself? Seems like a dumb move.

Last edited:
Lynch DocE

If you are a wolf, then great you are gone. If not, I don't have to attempt to decipher through your incredibly confusing posts that make no sense what-so-ever... I would rather try to find a needle in a haystack.

Perhaps if you explain yourself better then I may change my vote, but for now this is where my vote is going. Also, I don't believe anyone would be dumb enough to outright tell you that they are a "wolf" and from the sounds of it, also tell you who all of their "wolfy" counterparts are.... Just makes no sense to me.

:thumbup: Mu thoughts entirely. I'm almost certain you are making something up. What you say makes no sense. I think you tried to bluff us and didn't have time to think it through.

My other thought: You are a wolf, and someone you have contact with was stupid enough to believe whatever lie you told them. They then told you who all the rest of the serial killers were in their group. You told us SnS was a wolf, she turned out not to be. Then your wolf group picked off wildcatj. And tonight, they will probably pick off another member of that group.

If you are not a wolf, I can't say I am sorry to see you go. Even as a villager, you cause more harm than good.

Lynch DocE

2836993-suicide-overdose-of-medicine.jpg

***Lynch DocE***

I am hesitant though. I was leading in lynch votes. If DocE was a wolf, why would he draw attention away from me and on to himself? Seems like a dumb move.

Not if he can get rid of two players in that group that SnS and wildcatj were supposedly involved in. Especially, if they have some power together as a group. Sever communication lines. DocE knows that we don't ever trust him, villager or wolf and that he would be seered/killed/lynched soon enough. If I was DocE, I'd take that risk.

I was jurg. Aka, sirco's bodyguard. So the last character is sirco. That player told me point blanc he is a wolf and the others he identified are wolves with him and that he was waiting for my pm. (My role told me who sirco was, his just said jurg can pm him). He even asked me for advice on how to play as a wolf.

So it seems he lied, or failed reading comprehension and assumed that his partners are wolves. (I admit I hesitated at the lack of Trinity or Brian Moser, but everyone except lumen was someone dexter actively tried to kill all season. So made enough sense.I even asked sov if I was a wolf or in the employ of wolves and he gave cryptic answers until after I was role-stripped at which point he then said I am 100% villager.

The only reason I'm not outing the sirco is because if they are just an idiot, its a great character to keep alive, especially since there is a person who is jurg now who can protect his ass so the wolves can waste turns on him.

As for me. I'm now a pointless villager. Lynch me if you want, or pity me for having a ***** as a partner. But either way I'm not overly relevant to the plot anymore.

BTW, role stripping PM happened mid way through the day round, when I made a post about there being an interesting turn of events or something like that. Cause I had no clue if it was ethical to sell out the people I was told were if I was now a villager.

How friggen ******ed does someone assume I am to 1) role call immediately with total confidence (ive never gotten an innocent person lynched unless i was a wolf. NEVER). This is a first and im pissed now to have it haplen. 2) have such a ridiculous set of circumstances be invented when I find them hard to believe and I experienced them and 3) reference multiple people who know exactly who I talked to and are likely reaming said person a new ******* now for their mistake. And 4) reference a role stealer who knows its for real because they have my role.

How friggen ******ed does someone assume I am to 1) role call immediately with total confidence (ive never gotten an innocent person lynched unless i was a wolf. NEVER). This is a first and im pissed now to have it haplen. 2) have such a ridiculous set of circumstances be invented when I find them hard to believe and I experienced them and 3) reference multiple people who know exactly who I talked to and are likely reaming said person a new ******* now for their mistake. And 4) reference a role stealer who knows its for real because they have my role.

At least (1) is a lie. You pushed hard (and successfully) for me to be lynched in the Vampires game when you openly admitted you didn't really think I was a wolf. I wouldn't mention it except you emphasized the "NEVER".

I don't really think DocE is lying about the rest or his role, though. He's brazenly forceful in his approach often, but he's rarely dumb. And calling out a role like that out the gate ... that would be dumb if he didn't believe it.

lynch that redhead - for no reason other than she jumped all over DocE. Seems opportunistic.

And as a note of info, I do not have veto capabilities.

And now I'm going back to cramming for my ophtho midterm.

I don't know if I'm really feeling DocE's story but it's pretty high risk if he's a wolf. I'm going to go with my vote for yesterday. lynch lupin

At least (1) is a lie. You pushed hard (and successfully) for me to be lynched in the Vampires game when you openly admitted you didn't really think I was a wolf. I wouldn't mention it except you emphasized the "NEVER".

I don't really think DocE is lying about the rest or his role, though. He's brazenly forceful in his approach often, but he's rarely dumb. And calling out a role like that out the gate ... that would be dumb if he didn't believe it.

lynch that redhead - for no reason other than she jumped all over DocE. Seems opportunistic.

And as a note of info, I do not have veto capabilities.

And now I'm going back to cramming for my ophtho midterm.

shoot. you werent a wolf there? Well, okay. Maybe I dont have a perfect record :laugh: But as a general rule I dont vote by gut instinct unless im damn sure I'm not taking too much of a risk.. I'd much rather harass the hell out of someone on the thread without voting for them, to see if they act odd. But sometimes i kill LIS apparently :D

I just find it hard to buy that someone would outright tell someone else that they are a wolf when they are, in fact, not a wolf, not only that but this person also outed their fellow "wolves" to Doc as well... just seems a bit overboard. Although, I know Doc can be pushy to get information out of people so perhaps he was just successful in his fishing for information from this person.

Also, there have been role stealing abilities in other games, but I have never seen a game in which the role stealer gets to keep the role for the rest of the game.... usually the role is stolen for a night (or two) and then restored to the original player, so finding it hard to believe that his role is really gone for good.

shoot. you werent a wolf there? Well, okay. Maybe I dont have a perfect record :laugh: But as a general rule I dont vote by gut instinct unless im damn sure I'm not taking too much of a risk.. I'd much rather harass the hell out of someone on the thread without voting for them, to see if they act odd. But sometimes i kill LIS apparently :D

his character was morally ambiguous and we knew his character name but not affiliation

This is how I feel
tumblr_m4zjavjcTX1qkbrfio1_500.gif

tumblr_m4zjavjcTX1qkbrfio2_500.gif

********************************************************************************

406661-bigthumbnail.jpg

Just popping in on lunch break to say that I agree with the obvious:
I am confused as heck as to DocE's explaination. What does role stealing have to do with PMing and someone blurting out that they are a wolf? My brain is all WTF right now. I may not have time to change my vote before the lynch. G'luck DocE.

I also wanted to clarify that in one WW game I played, I got to keep the role I stole when that player died. That is the one exception I can think of where a role-stealer was forced to keep a role.

Last edited:
lunch vote (yes I am thinking about food).

DocE 5 (DVD, Dev ,trem, WS, kaydubs)
that redhead 1 (LIS)
lupin 1 (hedgie)

16 votes yet to be counted.

Deadline 7pm.

image.axd

Doc E is like a parasite. If he just kept quiet in the intestines of the game, we probably would not even notice he was there. He might actually be beneficial. Instead he has to mutate and go all elephantiasis on us. Nobody wants to live with elephantiasis. It's very obvious and in-your-face. It prevents us from getting around. I can't blame most everyone for wanting to amputate.

Last edited:
While SnS (and otherss) celebrate the Ravens Superbowl victory, most Miamians know the Dolphins are decades away from a similar outcome.

Weeeeee are the champions my friendddssss....and weeee kept on fighting til the end. No time for LOSERS cuz weee are the championssss of the worrrlllldddd!!!!!!!!!!!!

How confusing this is. I'm thinking the pink names of deaths so far are the serial killers, but they aren't wolves. They are antagonists to Dexter but not enemies like the Trinity killer and so on. I have no clue what to make of Doc E, but I think he's currently harmless :shrug:, so I'll wait to see if anyone's got some info to leak closer to end of day to put in a vote.

tumblr_mf6e0nGjGB1qa601io1_500.gif

Last edited:
lunch vote (yes I am thinking about food).

DocE 5 (DVD, Dev ,trem, WS, kaydubs)
that redhead 2 (LIS, dyachei)
lupin 1 (hedgie)

15 votes yet to be counted.

Deadline 7pm.

I thought you of all players would appreciate people talking things out. I don't feel like I jumped all over him, I pointed out some weird things about his scenario, which you must admit is pretty convoluted. I never voted to lynch him, though, although many others quickly bandwagonned on to that. I don't intend to lynch him either- I had my role stolen as a doctor in you and Lissa's game, so I know what it's like first hand, haha.

DocE, I'm afraid to question you further for fear of making it appear I'm jumping all over you. Police intimidation:rolleyes: I believe your version of events, and you even mentioned the complex role descriptions before anything happened, which makes it even more believable, at least in my opinion. My only problem is that you want to defend your PM partner- you believe their character is a "good" character but as we're seeing, it doesn't appear that everyone who is "bad" on the show is "bad" in the game- it stands to reason that vice versa may be true for the perceived "good" characters. I'm just wary of someone who has been told they're a wolf (by the mod, no less), no matter what character name they carry.

In that same vein, I'm a bit suspicious of Trem, if she is indeed Masuka, because of the link between Masuka being upset in the series when he saw Rita kissing someone and the first write up.

LIS, I don't think the best way to encourage discussion is by voting to lynch someone who contributes to the group and attempts to talk through things before bandwagonning. A lot of other players have jumped onto bandwagons these first two times, and many have contributed a lot less than I have. I ask that you spare me and go after someone else- perhaps some of the characters who haven't added anything to the discussion. That seems to be your MO for most other games I've watched you play...

(Also, it's blizzarding here, so my internet connection is being wonky. If I disappear, that's why!)

lynch DocE for now

But I would rather lynch the person he will not divulge the identity of...

My major motivation for leaning towards lynching DocE is that the wolves killed another pink player. That leads me to think it is in the wolves' best interest for the pink players to die. Now, they could've gotten lucky but I'm thinking they know who those players are and they are trying to kill them very very quickly. DocE might have sacrificed himself for efficient killing of the pink players.

"Isaak Sirko (also known as Volk, Russian for "The Wolf") was a character on DEXTER."

So I think it's safe to say whoever that person is, is a wolf. DocE, please share that character with us so we can lynch them.

lynch DocE for now

True.

This person evidently said they are a wolf, and gave the names of other wolves. However, these "wolves" (or at least the people on this list that are dead) are pink/purple/whatever, and the mod said definitely that at least one of them is NOT a wolf.

So either

1) This Sirco is completely confused about their role and they are NOT wolves, or

2) somehow this Sirco knows about other serial killers, and is feeding false info to DocE that these people are the wolves (when in fact this unnamed person may be a wolf)