WWhy is Dexter a sociopath WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good thought. Orca's role wasn't revealed but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Ah, okay.

I'd lean towards an item then, although perhaps Dexter can kill. I guess we'll have to see if two kills a night is a trend, or even every other night or something.

That would make sense. Wolves get to kill villagers, Dexter gets to kill wolves. I agree though, it does sound like Lila did the orca killing since she's a pyro. And I can't imagine Dexter would kill Rita, so unless that was an accident I'm not sure he would account for a death last night.

Members don't see this ad.

Seriously. This sucks. I was just trying to get my mack on.

Note: Everyone's PM should have included a character name. If you don't know who you are
1) re read your PM
2) If the PM doesn't say, please ask. I just found out someone had to "guess" who they are.

That was not intentionally part of the game (although a good idea for the future).

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey LIS, you got any superpowers? :D

Generally it's either announced by the mod on the thread, or it isn't really shared unless it's towards the end of the game.

Not a fan of the no PM'ing. :(

lynch Hedgie (RNG)

I can't believe I died on the first night.

I'm thinking dexter can kill. Maybe like once every other night or something but he has to have a role that can kill. Idk RNG *****lynch lupin******

I'm going to Lynch Lupin. At first I thought this was her first game, but it isn't so I feel like she should know that we don't always know a major's abilities. It just feels like fishing to me.

I'm going to edit my last post because the bold didn't work and don't want to confuse by voting twice.

I'm going to Lynch Lupin. At first I thought this was her first game, but it isn't so I feel like she should know that we don't always know a major's abilities. It just feels like fishing to me.

You're right! This is my second game. I only seen elected offices have the mod tell us what the office does and haven't seen otherwise.

lynch votes:

trem 1
(dyachei)
Hedgie 1 (FFM)
nohika 2 (docE, dvmd)
dyachei 1 (nohika)
lupin 2 (wildcatj, swings)
trop 1 (kaydubs)
49ers 1 (SOV)
Ravens 1 (SOV)

Lots of choices to lynch.
4.5 hours to deadline.

17 votes still uncast. (one little hint: there is no silencing in this game. I hate silencing).

lynch lupin

the only one I feel iffy about right now.

My guess is that Dexter has some sort of seer ability, and can kill those who he finds out are killers. Much like how the show works.

Have no clue who to vote for. Will check back soon with my vote.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

lynch votes:

trem 1
(dyachei)
Hedgie 1 (FFM)
nohika 2 (docE, dvmd)
dyachei 1 (nohika)
lupin 3 (wildcatj, swings, hedgie)
trop 1 (kaydubs)
49ers 1 (SOV)
Ravens 1 (SOV)

4 hours to deadline.

16 votes still uncast.

(one little random hint: there is no silencing in this game. I hate silencing).

:love:

Trem's picture thing was weird too. Is there a character that communicates in some kind of image thing? Pictures, symbols, something?

Either she has a role where she has to post a picture somewhere in her post, or there is an item that does that. Both her posts have pics in them and both posts were before N1 deadline.

If no one an item today(D2) that does that, then it is her role. (No idea who she could be, though)

RNG Lynch Escalla

Either she has a role where she has to post a picture somewhere in her post, or there is an item that does that. Both her posts have pics in them and both posts were before N1 deadline.

If no one an item today(D2) that does that, then it is her role. (No idea who she could be, though)

RNG Lynch Escalla

Yep, I get that I'm just trying to figure out if its tied to a specific character. I don't have enough knowledge of the show to guess.

I have no fricken' clue who to lynch.
I do have Harry Potter on the brain though.

***lynch lupin***
Because nobody likes a potential werewolf. Even a sexy one.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1359941481.095270.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1359941481.095270.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Whoops! While the lights are out I better explain myself before I get lynched! I promise I'm no wolfy, but I don't mind the sexy name calling, Trem :naughty:. The last game I played in Abney was mayor and we knew her abilities. Doc E was a part of that game with me to verify. I was incredibly annoying in that game and it appears I've managed to do the same again. I still don't have any thoughts on lynching, so I am waiting for more people to weigh in before resorting to RNG.

Ok it's obvious Trem communicates in pictures somehow...the only character I can think of who does that is Doomsday who's a bad guy...sooo...

lynch Trematode

If someone can think of another character Trem is, I'd be totally willing to change my vote.

lynch votes:

trem 2
(dyachei, tropic)
Hedgie 1 (FFM)
nohika 2 (docE, dvmd)
dyachei 1 (nohika)
lupin 4 (wildcatj, swings, hedgie, trem)
trop 1 (kaydubs)
escalla 1 (WS)
labrat 1 (that redhead)

superbowl lights 1 (SOV)

3.5 hours to deadline.

12 votes still uncast.

(one little random hint: there is no silencing in this game. I hate silencing).

Wrong!

I'm an angel ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1359942679.791049.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1359942679.791049.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Ok it's obvious Trem communicates in pictures somehow...the only character I can think of who does that is Doomsday who's a bad guy...sooo...

lynch Trematode

If someone can think of another character Trem is, I'd be totally willing to change my vote.

Based off this info I'm going to ***lynch Trem***. ... But I'm willing to change if anyone else has more info.

lynch Trematode

Is Doomsday after whatever season had Lumen (Season 5??)? That's as far as I've gotten in Dexter, and I don't remember a Doomsday.

That said .... if Doomsday communicates in pictures and Trem appears to be stuck doing that, I'm ok with the lynch. It seems a little bit too obvious for SOV, but ....

lynch Trem