WWhy is Dexter a sociopath WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why?! Seriously, if my playing style irks you so bad, ill change it. I just talk through things to see what people have to say.

Because now those two are closer to being wolf fodder than they were earlier. By you saying they sound like some seer ability. :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad.

holy crap where the hell did that bandwagon come from??

Members don't see this ad :)
Ugh. What about Dyachei and nohika though? They've each given hints at being seer types too.

Sorry lupin. I was trying to save myself.

I would suggest this Nadine person confirming but don't want to come across as trying to out players again, so.

OMFG. Stahp.

Joey Quinn doesn't exactly come across as a good guy in the Wikipedia I'm just now reading.

So wait.....now you're trying to justify it?

I wanted you investigated, but now even if you're innocent I have half a mind to lynch you for sloppiness.

I think I should take a step back and try to stop pissing people off:oops:

stock-footage-smiling-young-woman-showing-thumbs-up-for-success.jpg

(And for the record, wanting to lynch someone just because they must post annoying pictures is the dumbest lynch idea after bandwagoning on an RNG vote)

Ummm, not sure why thatredhead's quote is there. It shouldn't be.

Members don't see this ad :)
Doing a little more thinking.... and looking at who is in the 'pinkies' compared to who is in the series.

I think we need to find Jordan Chase, Trinity, Brian Moser, James Gellar..... Those of us in the 'pinkies' are definitely 'criminal' - no argument - but we don't hold a candle to those other characters. And there is no way SOV would leave them out.

So. There's your real wolves. Almost sure of it. Nothing else makes sense.

And, one of the dead 'pinkies' (Lumen) was able to investigate (sorta) every night. But, WC only got one night's results back and all the result said was that the target (not going to say who that was) was not who Lumen was looking for. Presumably Lumen would have been looking for Jordan Chase.

Ok. So we lost a seer role... Due to last minute bandwagoning? Ugh.

I have seen the first 3 seasons of Dexter, so I'm familiar with some of the major people. I tend to agree that the wolves are the big serial killers that spanned over several episodes, OR maybe the cops, because they could find out Dexter and the other minor serial killers?

I have not received any items or had anything used on me. Has anyone else had their role stolen like DocE says happened to him?

I don't have much more to add, unfortunately. Though I'd like to know how people can vouch for others since there is no PMing amongst most of us. I feel out of the loop...

Eh, I have a very very limited role. A one-time-only thing. Most of my stuff happens after death. ;) Try me, wolfies.

Pinkies, pinkies everywhere. Lynch Doc. No lynch that redhead. No lynch Lupin. Too funny. After one of the most enjoyable WW lynch days, I am sorry to say that you have lynched lupin, Angel Batista, investigator of serial killers..

It is Night 3. Deadline is 7am EST.

Here is your roster.
1-SnS Miguel Prado
2- dyachei
3-DVMD
4-tropictuco
5 - kaydubssss
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston
8 - Jamr0ckin
9 - Devyn
10 - wildcatj Lumen Pierce
11 - kpowell14
12 - sheepdog
13 - Lab Rat83
14 -Lupin21 Angel Batista
15 - The LIS
16 -Wolfspeaker
17 - that redhead
18 - nohika
19 - Trema
20 -Swings
21 - WTF
22 - Orcagirl Jane/John Doe?
23 - FTB
24 -hedgie
25- FFM
26- FH Rita Bennet
27. DocISwearImNotAWolfThisTimeEspana

night closed... results pending..

IF you have a role/item and didn't send it in yet, you have until 7am EST to send it to me and I will still give you the info, but I know it won't affect tonight at this point, so I would rather get the results out as I will not be getting up early after this day.

You have outed Important roles and you have outed important player's names, and in the end you have randomly picked on and killed poor Jjohnston, Hannah McKay, Dexter's sexy lover who was so good at being a serial killer that she would never have been able to be killed by wolves. Poor Dexter, who will he sleep with now? After she dies a small pamphlet falls out of her pocket.... it reads "How to perform the role of Jurg Yeliashkevych". What the what?

It is Night 4. You have until 7am to figure this nonsense out and send me some PMs.

There are 21 players left.

Here is your roster.
1-SnS Miguel Prado
2- dyachei
3-DVMD
4-tropictuco
5 - kaydubssss
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston: Hannah McKay
8 - Jamr0ckin
9 - Devyn
10 - wildcatj Lumen Pierce
11 - kpowell14
12 - sheepdog
13 - Lab Rat83
14 -Lupin21 Angel Batista
15 - The LIS
16 -Wolfspeaker
17 - that redhead
18 - nohika
19 - Trema
20 -Swings
21 - WTF
22 - Orcagirl Jane/John Doe?
23 - FTB
24 -hedgie
25- FFM
26- FH Rita Bennet
27. DocISwearImNotAWolfThisTimeEspana

Reminder: links to all results can be found on post #1.

Last edited:
lynch kpowell

I just straight up do not believe their role. if someone else has a definite lead, go right ahead and use it, I'll jump right on board. But without angel Batista I don't expect there would been a successful seer so I'm going to have to go with the person who's role just doesn't quite feel right to me.

lynch kpowell

I just straight up do not believe their role. if someone else has a definite lead, go right ahead and use it, I'll jump right on board. But without angel Batista I don't expect there would been a successful seer so I'm going to have to go with the person who's role just doesn't quite feel right to me.

Also, I couldn't find anything on a character named Nadine in dexter. Am I missing something?

It's not Nadine it's Nadia. It's in season 7 . Seriously y'all I'm not making it up.

ugh... so conversion or protection...

going to wait a bit before throwing out a vote to see if anyone has any useful info...

Ok I'm going to be at work all day.. I'm gonna repeat what I declared yesterday..

I am Joey Quinn, yes I'm a cop. However. I am Not a wolf. My only role in this game is that I can protect Nadia who is my GF in season 7 . I can also PM with Nadia. I have had zero items.

That's is all I've got, nothing but the truth.

fake-dead-cop.jpg

***lynch kpowell***

I have nothing better.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it rare in WW games to protect a single player? Exception being that you must seek out that player an successfully identify them in order to be able to protect them.

***lynch kpowell***

I have nothing better.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it rare in WW games to protect a single player? Exception being that you must seek out that player an successfully identify them in order to be able to protect them.

Well here is my thinking.

1) I know with 100% certainty Ive already had a role that works identically to what kpowell is claiming. Not an indictment by any means, but it is odd to have a single villager->villager combo of bodyguard. Its very odd to have two of them. Bodyguard is usually a wolf->wolf combo or a villager->wolf-posing-as-villager combo.

2) Quinn should be an actual character (works in KPowells favor) but Nadia is a super minor character. Which means her existence could be questionable.

3) If you notice it was said that Lumen was only able to seer for a specific role. In the story Lumen is seeking out the people who raped and tortured her. Jordan Chase and his allies.

4) "Selective Seers" generally have a gimped seer ability (no duh), but make up for it because they can seer those who are generally unseerable. This is speculation, but I think thats what Lumen had going on.

5) Jordan Chase *would* be an unseerable character since Jordan Chase is not actually his name. "Jordan Chase" is a moniker made up by the actual rapist to try to start a new life as someone so morally prominent and above suspicion that he could continue to be this rape-and-murder scum bag without anyone ever suspecting him.

6) Jordan Chase has a bodyguard who is quite story relevant (much more than Jurg, who I can personally attest is definitely a character that made the cut)

7) Chances that KPowell could be the bodyguard or Jordan Chase and that the role says that they would seer as Nadia or Quinn: low... but since the two bodyguard roles in one game thing seems so unlikely to me, I'll still follow through with the lynch barring any better leads.

Food for thought DocE: I know of the existence of another protective role that guards a specific character. I'm not saying the kpowell isn't a wolf but that could be her actual role.

*****lynch tropictuco*****

SOV I'm changing my contingency.

It's not Nadine it's Nadia. It's in season 7 . Seriously y'all I'm not making it up.
I have reason to believe she speaks the truth. I will also vote to ****lynch tropic****

I am not feeling this Kpowell bandwagon either, seems too many people are jumping on to it.

I am still thinking of lynching Doc or LIS since they both claim to have no role any more and we don't have a clear cut wolf, again better than losing a good role like we did yesterday.

I have to go do physical exam on cows in a bit, I will think and decide on a lynch later.

I should lynch DVM on the principle of being a pain in the ass... but then I'd have to lynch LIS, myself, and the mod just to be consistent and lynch everyone who is a pain in the ass game in and game out.

I am not feeling this Kpowell bandwagon either, seems too many people are jumping on to it.

I am still thinking of lynching Doc or LIS since they both claim to have no role any more and we don't have a clear cut wolf, again better than losing a good role like we did yesterday.

I have to go do physical exam on cows in a bit, I will think and decide on a lynch later.

Lame, DVMD. I/We may not have role abilities, but we're still villagers and count for the villager numbers. Better to take a shot at someone who is suspicious - which, btw, has always been your MO, so why change now? You aren't anywhere near as active or aggressive in this game as usual - you keep kinda jumping in/out with ambivalent comments and no real contribution. Not your style. Something going on? Like maybe you're one of the actual wolves?

Am I missing something about tropic???

There was something yesterday about pushing to know what the role if Sirco did then backing off and saying we shouldn't lynch them anyways. Plus the votin for WTF because LIS did and trying to get the blame for orcas death off of Lila before we even knew who was Lila. I'm open to changing my vote though. I had a previous contingency placed for that redhead.

There was something yesterday about pushing to know what the role if Sirco did then backing off and saying we shouldn't lynch them anyways. Plus the votin for WTF because LIS did and trying to get the blame for orcas death off of Lila before we even knew who was Lila. I'm open to changing my vote though. I had a previous contingency placed for that redhead.

I backed off Sirco because we found out what the role does. It made me think even more that the pinks are some kind of "redeemable" group, since "undying love" sounds pretty redeemable to me.

What's wrong with thinking LIS made a good argument at the time? As a relative noob, I do give more weight to the very experienced player's arguments. Of course keeping in mind it could be an excellent wolf argument.

All I was doing with orca's death was trying to keep everyone's minds open. I never said I didn't think it was Lila.

As for Kpowell, I know I started the bandwagon last night, but that was based solely on the weird post she made, and the low post count before that. I was gone before she said she was Quinn. Right now, I'm on the fence about Kpowell, honestly.

This game is truly the polar opposite of Nyanko's game. :laugh:

Hard to keep up with everything. I think it's strange that SOV put it out there that this wasn't a going to be the usual SOV mind-f game, but maybe he's playing everyone? :scared:

Unfortunately, I do not have anything useful to add. Hopefully some info will leak out closer to deadline.

This game is truly the polar opposite of Nyanko's game. :laugh:

Hard to keep up with everything. I think it's strange that SOV put it out there that this wasn't a going to be the usual SOV mind-f game, but maybe he's playing everyone? :scared:

Unfortunately, I do not have anything useful to add. Hopefully some info will leak out closer to deadline.

I was granted some insight last night
A lot of this brain breaking confusion is due to a perfect storm of night actions and coincidence. Not explicitly planned mechanics.AFAIK.

I should lynch DVM on the principle of being a pain in the ass... but then I'd have to lynch LIS, myself, and the mod just to be consistent and lynch everyone who is a pain in the ass game in and game out.
:laugh::laugh:

Thanks, hedgie! I will try to check back later before casting my vote. Not sure if I want to jump on either minor bandwagon at this point.......

Lame, DVMD. I/We may not have role abilities, but we're still villagers and count for the villager numbers. Better to take a shot at someone who is suspicious - which, btw, has always been your MO, so why change now? You aren't anywhere near as active or aggressive in this game as usual - you keep kinda jumping in/out with ambivalent comments and no real contribution. Not your style. Something going on? Like maybe you're one of the actual wolves?

I'm still suspicious of you.... So I would be taking out a suspicious player, in my view. And what the hell do you mean by not contributing???? Seriously... I am the third for greatest number of posts and it was myself, Doc, you and WTF all discussing stuff yesterday. If anyone isn't following their MO, it is Doc, he has always been against random lynches and now he is grasping onto them. I just would hate to see a repeat of yesterday by lynching another random, especially when someone slightly baked up kpowell's story.

Yes, if I were 100% sure that you and Doc were villagers I would agree that random is better than losing a guaranteed villager, but the only thing I have saying you are a villager is your word and I'm not sure I can trust it.

I backed off Sirco because we found out what the role does. It made me think even more that the pinks are some kind of "redeemable" group, since "undying love" sounds pretty redeemable to me.

What's wrong with thinking LIS made a good argument at the time? As a relative noob, I do give more weight to the very experienced player's arguments. Of course keeping in mind it could be an excellent wolf argument.

All I was doing with orca's death was trying to keep everyone's minds open. I never said I didn't think it was Lila.

As for Kpowell, I know I started the bandwagon last night, but that was based solely on the weird post she made, and the low post count before that. I was gone before she said she was Quinn. Right now, I'm on the fence about Kpowell, honestly.

I don't understand why my post was weird.. I had been at work all day, and yes that was my first post minus the mayor vote..But After reading through the thread I did not and still do not fully trust the DocE/LIS story. I do not see how an admitted Pyro who stole another persons identity is a good character..

I don't trust DocE.... not sure I believe LIS.....

not feeling the kaydubs bandwagon at this stage.....

I am putting in a lynch vote as I have poker tonight and will be checking from my phone, but do not want to forget and be subject to the LIS rule...

for now...

lynch SheepsDogPoo

I can be swayed

Lynch vote

kpowell 4 (DocE, LIS, Trematode, jj)
tropictuco 2 (hedgiehog, swings)
sheepdog 1 (Devyn)

15 votes uncounted. Lots of time for more excitement?

Lynch deadline: 7pm EST.... a mere 6 hours away.

I'm still very skeptical of LIS and DocE, but then I always am. :laugh: It just seems all too coincidental that LIS was Lila and then happened to kill the one person who was Doakes(Orcagirl). :eyebrow:

I did some reading, Lila killed Doakes in the show. For those that may not know.

This thing is moving way too fast, don't any of you go to class?;)

Anyway not feeling kpowell as a wolf at this point, not sure yet who I want to vote for. I am also not a wolf this game, can give evidence if need be.