WWhy is Dexter a sociopath WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was under the impression that DVMD though Escalla might be Sirko. We were talking about Sirko being a noob player and DVMD was mentioning some noob-ish things Escalla had done. That's what I thought the thought process was there.

LIS, I'm pretty much sold on you, DocE and by extension Nohika not being wolves. I feel obligated to vote to lynch DocE because last I saw, we were tied for lynch votes. I cast my vote against him purely to save myself from being lynched, since I am most certainly not a wolf. I'm happy to vote for anyone with something convincing against them, but I don't want to risk myself being lynched for it.

I will not reveal who Sirko is, because I know Sirko is a villager and I don't want Sirko lynched.

I will say this: Escalla is not Sirko. Escalla might be a wolf, but Escalla is not Sirko.

Anyway, fair enough. I think I have a lynch vote on you, Redhead. If you ditch yer vote on DocE, I'll ditch my vote on you.

But then we both need someone to vote for since SOV implemented the LIS Rule.

unlynch that redhead

Members don't see this ad.

Then what on earth do you serial killers do, and why were you talking about strategy? Ie, why would Sirko, who I assume is in your group (or evidently knows all of you), be asking advice on how to act wolfy from DocE?

Why would the serial killers be in a group if they had no abilities, why wouldn't they just be assigned individual roles? Why the need to communicate with each other if you don't DO anything?

That's what's getting to me.....

As far as I know, we don't do anything. :p

As for the "talking strategy", you're going to have to ask DocE about that. I'm not privvy to what he and Sirko talked about, although it sounds clear from what he's said that Sirko made some assumptions about our collective roles that are not correct.

And yes, Sirko is part of the remaining group.

I gotta admit, I can certainly understand why all that would bother you. Dunno what to tell you, other than I'm about as lost - and I'm privvy to who we all are. :p

The only thing I do know is that we aren't wolves. Which means, I think, that unless this is some sort of weird wolfless game (I don't know how that would work), there are wolves out there and so far none of us knows who they are. I think it's obvious it's the latter because of the two kills on Night 2.

I will not reveal who Sirko is, because I know Sirko is a villager and I don't want Sirko lynched.

I was jurg. Aka, sirco's bodyguard. So the last character is sirco. That player told me point blanc he is a wolf and the others he identified are wolves with him and that he was waiting for my pm. (My role told me who sirco was, his just said jurg can pm him). He even asked me for advice on how to play as a wolf.

This presents a problem.

Members don't see this ad :)
As has been stated enough times. Im not a wolf. Im a big fat nothing (villager) now.

But I will also say that I don't represent anything positive as far as roles go. I just feel pretty strongly that redhead is playing terribly. yes they quoted their three most recent posts admitting they finally realized they couldnt sell the "yea lets lynch sirko" comments anyore, but it didnt stop them from posting willngly oblivious to that fact 5/6/7 times before. And they are just striking me as so very very terrible right now. Gut feeling probably wont mean anything to anyone now, but I'm not voting for TR because i want to self preserve, I always argue for the low risk kill. Killing me is low risk, I admit I'm nothing. Im doing it because I think they may be an actual wolf.

I don't think your group are the official "wolves" in the most literal sense of gameplay. But I still maintain it is potentially dangerous. I only have your word that it isn't, and that's the word of someone who killed someone (a potential villager I might add) to steal their identity.

As for the "talking strategy", you're going to have to ask DocE about that. I'm not privvy to what he and Sirko talked about, although it sounds clear from what he's said that Sirko made some assumptions about our collective roles that are not correct.

I gotta admit, I can certainly understand why all that would bother you. Dunno what to tell you, other than I'm about as lost - and I'm privvy to who we all are. :p

The only thing I do know is that we aren't wolves. Which means, I think, that unless this is some sort of weird wolfless game (I don't know how that would work), there are wolves out there and so far none of us knows who they are. I think it's obvious it's the latter because of the two kills on Night 2.

:confused: There was only one kill on Night 2... at first I ignored you when you said this, thinking it was just a mistake but you have repeated it... why do you keep saying there were two kills on night 2?

Playing terribly, ouch:( I admit I'm more a shotgun than a rifle- I like to talk through things and touch on a variety of possibilities instead of always leaping for the obvious.

Can you really fault me for being suspicious of someone calling themselves a wolf?

If you're protecting sirko for the stray chance he's helpful to the villagers, you should be unlynching me for the very same reason. Not. A. Wolf.

I don't think your group are the official "wolves" in the most literal sense of gameplay. But I still maintain it is potentially dangerous. I only have your word that it isn't, and that's the word of someone who killed someone (a potential villager I might add) to steal their identity.

Fair 'nuff,

Of the remaining serial killers, I am the most expendable. I have no useful ability left, and somebody else can always take over Chief of Poh-lice. But, there are at least a couple remaining serial killers who have potentially very useful villager roles. I'd advice you not to hunt them down because you'll just be wasting time taking out villager-useful capabilities while allowing the wolves to giggle and keep going.

I don't intend to tell you how many serial killers there are, or who they might be, though, because frankly ... I still think you pushed awfully hard to get some names out that are villagers, which makes me suspicious. It's not lost on me that in the middle of all this there are some wolves somewhere enjoying, and perhaps encouraging, all the debate.

Fair 'nuff,

Of the remaining serial killers, I am the most expendable. I have no useful ability left, and somebody else can always take over Chief of Poh-lice. But, there are at least a couple remaining serial killers who have potentially very useful villager roles. I'd advice you not to hunt them down because you'll just be wasting time taking out villager-useful capabilities while allowing the wolves to giggle and keep going.

I don't intend to tell you how many serial killers there are, or who they might be, though, because frankly ... I still think you pushed awfully hard to get some names out that are villagers, which makes me suspicious. It's not lost on me that in the middle of all this there are some wolves somewhere enjoying, and perhaps encouraging, all the debate.

I don't know what to make of all of this, to be honest. I have been giving you the benefit of the doubt for now and allowing you to explain, but when you contradict yourself (as shown in bold above), I have a harder time believing you.

:confused: There was only one kill on Night 2... at first I ignored you when you said this, thinking it was just a mistake but you have repeated it... why do you keep saying there were two kills on night 2?

Oh. I was thinking there were two on Night 2. Were there two the first night when I off'd Orca?

In that case, never mind. But the point still stands: The serial killers have no ability to kill other than my one-time shot, which means that you need to find some other way to explain other deaths.

(And Orca, sorry. It was random.)

Anyone got an updated count?

I'm starting to think the "power of the noob" played a big role in docE's finger pointing. Such as a role PM that called you Sirko "The Wolf" or sommat.

So. I'm not sure who to lynch, random says.....lynch WS

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know what to make of all of this, to be honest. I have been giving you the benefit of the doubt for now and allowing you to explain, but when you contradict yourself (as shown in bold above), I have a harder time believing you.

There's no contradiction. In the "we don't do anything" I was responding to WTF in the general sense of "as a group, we don't have any particular purpose that I know of."

We certainly have (or had, in my case) individual role abilities.

Anyone got an updated count?

I'm starting to think the "power of the noob" played a big role in docE's finger pointing. Such as a role PM that called you Sirko "The Wolf" or sommat.

So. I'm not sure who to lynch, random says.....lynch WS

No updated count... will someone else do it? I am trying to function in a fever-induced haze...

Okay... lets do this. Cause DVM has a point.

I'll reveal that Lila West/Tournay is your chief of police, LIS.

With that said, I am STILL more suspicious of That Redhead, but I keep rereading that was written to me by Sirco and he seemed so damn certain that the whole group was wolves (not killers, though I didnt ask the person to differentiate since they started with and repeatedly used the word wolves)

Could it be, that Sirko saw "also known as Volk, Russian for "The Wolf" written in his/her role PM from SOV and automatically assumed they were a wolf(non villager). And being a part of a group that could PM, they then assumed that their whole group were wolves?

Since when is that common (the bolded part above)??

I know it's been in a few games. I probably should have said, 'It's not something new'. :thumbup:

(posted that post a bit early. oops. Didn't see there were three more pages to read! :laugh: Y'all were busy the last couple hours.)

Unlynch DocE

Well. Here's the thing. I'm inclined to go with the evidence we <have>, which is that the serial killers aren't wolves. I think SOV spelled that out pretty clearly and that it jives with what DocE apparently knows.

I'm hard-pressed to think of any other "groups" in the show other than the cops.

I considered maybe that SOV took one group from one season (namely, the Lumen season that had 4-5 serial rapists) and made them the wolves, but ... I dunno. Possible, but it doesn't feel right that he'd use characters from all seasons but limit the wolves to one.

I'm inclined to think there's a "serial killers with redeeming features" category, which is the pinks, and then an "unredeemable serial killer" category, which is the wolves. We still haven't heard from Brian Moser or Trinity, which, I don't know SOV's style but it seems weird to exclude them. All of the pink serial killers, Dexter either worked closely with or fell in love with all of them at some point. Even Miguel.

I'm inclined to think there's a "serial killers with redeeming features" category, which is the pinks, and then an "unredeemable serial killer" category, which is the wolves. We still haven't heard from Brian Moser or Trinity, which, I don't know SOV's style but it seems weird to exclude them. All of the pink serial killers, Dexter either worked closely with or fell in love with all of them at some point. Even Miguel.

Good thought!

Lynch tally for SOV

DocE 3 (Dev, kaydubs, Escalla)
that redhead 3 (dyachei, DocE, trematode)
FFM 1 (sheep's poo)
tropictuco 1 (WTF)
Escalla 2 (hedgie, Jamr0ckin)
Lupin 1 (swings)
Hedgie 1 (DVMD)
WTF 2 (nohika, tropictuco)
Kpowell 1 (FFM)
WS 1 (FTB)
FTB 1 (Lupin)

6 votes not yet counted.

Holy crap. This has gotten crazy. Lynch DocE

Last edited:
Ok, just to be clear. Noob perhaps, but not a wolf!!! I would be more suspicious of those not actually contributing to the debate at this point.

Well SOV should be happy, today has been one big cluster****. :laugh:

What other choice do I have but escalla or docE? I'm pretty much trying to save myself at this point. I'll vote for someone random, but you've got a vote against me as well dyachei. Im in a corner here.

I have no idea what to think at this point..

The whole DocE and LIS situation is confusing.. I feel weird about them. What good can come from a character that openly is one person (Lila) , but if investigated will come up as someone else (Doakes) ?

I fixed it. I was driving when I remembered and actually pulled over to fix it asap.

I have no idea what to think at this point..

The whole DocE and LIS situation is confusing.. I feel weird about them. What good can come from a character that openly is one person (Lila) , but if investigated will come up as someone else (Doakes) ?

Ok am I the only one who finds this kinda weird-sounding? Like you felt like you had to post something because your post count is low? I mean it seems like you've had enough time to read through the posts and it all seems pretty well explained. We already know why this happens, just a matter of whether you believe them or not.

I'm getting less suspicious of WTF and I don't like Doc E, thatredhead, or escalla getting lynched. So....

unlynch WTF
lynch Kpowell

If one more person gets on board, I get my wish. Off to dinner now...hope I made the right choice.

Labrat,

You have to bold the entire thing , like this. 'Lynch whomever'.

Lynch tally for SOV

DocE 4(Dev, kaydubs, Escalla, LabRat)
that redhead 3 (dyachei, DocE, trematode)
FFM 1 (sheep's poo)
tropictuco 1 (WTF)
Escalla 2 (hedgie, Jamr0ckin)
Lupin 1 (swings)
Hedgie 1 (DVMD)
WTF 1 (nohika)
Kpowell 3 (FFM, tropictuco, thatredhead)
WS 1 (FTB)
FTB 1 (Lupin)

? votes not yet counted.

:love: WS is schooling newbies. This is my dream come true.

this alone should get you lynched..... really..... really...... :rolleyes:

also LabRat - editing your posts in WW will often cause death by mod... so ummm don't do it again... cause you could very well die....

Ok am I the only one who finds this kinda weird-sounding? Like you felt like you had to post something because your post count is low? I mean it seems like you've had enough time to read through the posts and it all seems pretty well explained. We already know why this happens, just a matter of whether you believe them or not.

I'm getting less suspicious of WTF and I don't like Doc E, thatredhead, or escalla getting lynched. So....

unlynch WTF
lynch Kpowell

If one more person gets on board, I get my wish. Off to dinner now...hope I made the right choice.

Not because my post count is low.. I ask because it is a legitimate question. In past games have situations like the LIS one turned out good for the villagers? Because it is really fishy that a person who admitted to killing a possible villager then stole someone else's identity.
I would rather lynch someone like LIS who has already killed someone versus killing a random person.

Holy crap. I started my externship this morning and missed tons. I don't have time to really pour over everything until I get home, but from what I can tell I think DocE and LIS are not wolves. So, um... lynch Kpowell. Bandwagon to avoid the LIS rule.

Ok before this bandwagon gets unmanageable, I am a Villager. I have a minor role in that I can PM one other person. I have not had any items or anything sent my way.