**AADSAS FAQ Compilation**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glimmer1991

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, all!

There are some basic, common questions about the AADSAS application. Time and time again, people make threads asking the same little things. "How do I use Interfolio?" "Do I use full sentences instead of bullets for my activity descriptions?" etc etc.

Instead of having tons of threads, how about everyone post those little questions here. It would also be good to have a centralized thread where people can look to see if their application questions have already been answered.

If you guys think of anything that you've seen come up a bunch, go ahead and post it! I'll start by answering a few things that I can think of right now.

Overview

When can/should I submit?

LORs

Prerequisites

Coursework/Transcripts/GPA

DAT

Timeline

Extracurriculars

Awards/Honors

Random Questions

Supplementary Apps

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
Should I use sentences or bullets when describing my activities?

Hey guys, I remember a few people asking about whether they should use bullets or sentences for the Professional Experience section. During the webinar AADSAS had recently, the woman was saying that she suggests using bullets because adcoms read hundreds of applications a day so it just makes it easier for them when bullets are used. I spoke with my advisor about this and she said to do whatever you're comfortable with, but using bullets does allow you to provide more information. She also said not to worry about adcoms thinking that you're lazy/a bad writer for not using sentences. They'll see how strong of a writer you are from your PS.

I thought this bit of advice could help some of you. I'm in the process of changing my descriptions to bullet form.

Last edited:
Tell me about Interfolio. Should I use it? How does it work?

Here are instructions from 2013. Someone please update these if they're wrong.

Okay, so Interfolio is a paid service that you can use to store and send your recommendation letters. By and large, I think it is a good thing to use. I'll start by saying that the only con I have found to using it is that it takes longer for AADSAS to load rec letters sent via Interfolio. For example, one of my professors uploaded straight to AADSAS and it was instantaneous. On the other hand, it took over a week for my Interfolio letters to be uploaded to my application once they were delivered (which is electronic, BTW).

Interfolio is particularly useful if you think you may need to apply more than once. They'll store your letters for you, so you won't have to go and bother your professors to submit them again. There are 1-year, 3-year, and 5-year plans that you can purchase. Regardless of the plan, I think Interfolio stores your letters for 5 years (but don't hold me to that). So, even if you only purchased the 1 year plan and had to apply again, you could just renew your subscription and they'd still be there.

BASIC INSTRUCTIONS
1. Sign up for Interfolio, choosing whatever plan you want.
2. In your Dossier, "Request Recommendation."
3. Fill in required stuff.
4. Check YES that the letter must be signed and YES that it is confidential.
5. Request via email (unless, for some reason or another, you want to hand the request to your recommender).
6. If you already have uploaded your PS or resumé , you can theoretically pick them as a "supporting document" to send to your evaluator.
8. Upload your LOE matching forms to Interfolio (get them from your AADSAS account). You can fill them out yourself, as they don't require a signature.

These next instructions are taken directly from Interfolio.

You can use your Interfolio Dossier to deliver letters of recommendation to your ADEA AADSAS application. To expedite AADSAS's processing of your delivery, you should include the matching AADSAS Letter of Evaluation form for each letter you send. Here are the steps you need to complete an electronic delivery to AADSAS:
1. Log in to your AADSAS application and indicate that you will send your documents by paper delivery. This is important because of the way AADSAS processes documents sent from Interfolio's electronic delivery process.
2. Next, log into your Interfolio account. Go to your Account Settings to add your AADSAS ID to your account. For help adding your AADSAS ID, check out Adding IDs to Your Account.
3. Start a new delivery, and type AADSAS in the search box.
4. Add each document and it's corresponding Letter of Evaluation form (downloaded off the ADEA AADSAS application) that you would like to send.
5. Check out your delivery. It takes 7 to 10 business days for AADSAS to process your documents into your AADSAS application.
Note: AADSAS accepts no more than four letters through its centralized letters service. If you send AADSAS more than four letters, the extra letters will be discarded.

MORE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON UPLOADING MATCHING FORMS AND SCHEDULING A DELIVERY
1. Print out matching from AADSAS.
2. Fill it out for each evaluator.
3. Scan into computer.
4. Log into your account.
5. Go to "manage dossier."
6. Click the "+Add" button in the upper left corner.
7. Upload your matching forms.
8. The forms should now be in your dossier.
9. Click the "new delivery" button in the upper left corner.
10. Put in "AADSAS" as the delivery location and select it.
11. Add all necessary document to the delivery.
12. On the next page, if you haven't already, click the blue link that says, "I'd like to associate an ID number with this application." You can then add your AADSAS ID# to your delivery, which should makes things easier for AADSAS to link them to your file (although it should already be easy).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can I submit before I have in my letters of recommendation?
If I do, will schools consider my application?
How will schools get my letters if I've already submitted?

Yes, you can. Your application will still be processed and sent out to schools with or without them. You can change/add evaluators after you have submitted. Of course, your evaluators can also upload their letters after submission.

Some schools will look at your app and invite you for an interview without recommendations. Others won't.

This next part is directly from AADSAS: If your letters arrive after your application has been sent to the schools, ADEA AADSAS will forward those letters to your designated schools in the next mailing that occurs after their receipt.

Last edited:
Do I really have to enter in every course I've taken?
What do I do about AP classes?
Can I e-submit before my transcripts are in?
Can I e-submit before my GPA is verified?

Yes, yes, yes.

First, enter all of your classes and their grades. Just put your AP stuff under your first semester, and give it the description and grade that it has on your transcript. For example, all of my grades for my AP courses were "S" on my transcript, so that's what I did. They also had descriptions on my transcript, and I copied them directly. AADSAS didn't change anything.

Yes, you can e-submit before your transcripts are in. However, a word for the wise: The VERY first thing you should do once you make your AADSAS account is get your transcripts sent out. I know that AADSAS sent me a message when I first created my account telling me to do this, but I think a lot of people skim over this part. It takes a while for your transcript request to be processed, sent via mail, and uploaded to AADSAS. Don't hold yourself up any more than necessary.

Your GPA won't be verified until you e-submit. It seems to typically take 1-3 weeks for this to happen, which is yet another reason why you want your transcripts to be in before you submit.

Last edited:
How long does it take my transcripts to be uploaded?
How long does it take my GPA to be verified?
How long does it take my Interfolio letters to be uploaded?

For questions about the general AADSAS timeline, check the link below from 2013--it'll take you to the "post your timeline" thread. Also, make sure to post your info to help others!

http://forums.sdn.net/showthread.php?t=1012536

The new 2014 thread is here:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/2014-application-timeline-thread.1074670/

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from school X? Have they let you know they've received your application? Have they cashed your check? etc.

Your best bet is just to go and look at the specific school threads. If someone has heard something, they'll have posted it there. Here is a link:

http://forums.sdn.net/forumdisplay.php?f=713

Also, check the interview/acceptance/rejection thread.

Last edited:
If a school asks me to list all of the others schools to which I am applying, should I? Why is this any of their business?

It's not up to us to decide what questions are "appropriate" for schools to ask. You should absolutely be truthful. You want to have full disclosure on EVERYTHING on your application.

Could they find out you were lying? I'm sure. Would they put in the effort? Who the heck knows. Just don't risk it.

Every year, people apply to TONS of schools, answer this question truthfully, and still get multiple acceptances. The general consensus is that it probably doesn't have any effect whatsoever on your application.

Last edited:
What batch am I in?
Is my application late?
Does being late really make a difference?

Okay, the whole "late" thing is sort of contested, but I'll explain this as best as I can. Anyone else, please feel free to chime in.

The first batch was "mailed" out on 6/28 in 2013. Subsequent batches are mailed each Friday. So... get out your calendar and figure out your batch! :)

One important thing, though, is that there really aren't MAILINGS anymore. AADSAS doesn't send paper apps. The following is taken directly from AADSAS: The mailings are electronic. Programs are able to digitally access an application once it has been submitted. We still send out a digital batch file, which the programs may wait to receive.

So, once you designate a school, they can access your app IMMEDIATELY if they want to. This is why people were getting supplementary applications even before the first batch was "sent out."

As far as late is concerned, just try to get your app completed by August. However, there are certain situations where it probably won't make a difference if you submit even later. For example, if you get a 25/25/25 on your DAT on August 15th, I bet many schools will make "room" for you in a pre-December interview.

The problem with submitting later is that you may end up with post-December interviews. Since schools send out their first round of acceptances in early December, you'll be fighting for fewer spots (and maybe fewer scholarships if that's something that applies to you). If your stats are stellar, that probably doesn't matter. If not, it can be an issue.

Last edited:
How can I see what my application looks like to schools?

1) Once you have e-submitted, go to "dental school designations" and click it.
2) Click the binoculars under the the "Application PDF" header.
3) Voila! There's your app, and that's how it'll look to schools. You can see your DAT scores and everything on it.

Last edited:
If I retake a course, do I have to put both grades on my application? Does AADSAS use both grades to calculate my GPA, even if my school offers grade replacement?

Yes, they'll both be on there. Yes, schools will see both. Yes, they will both be used to calculate your GPA, regardless of whether or not your school uses the first grade in THEIR method of calculating your GPA. So, in essence, you get an average of the two grades.

Update by athomas: The only time this is different is if your school does not report your first grade on your transcript. If you have only an R or RP on your transcript, you select R as your grade and it is not factored into your gpa. I called ADEA about this yesterday. If your school does report the grade (even if they don't count it) and you select R, they will note that as an inconsistency during transcript verification.

Last edited:
Wow, good idea Glimmer, looks like you took a lot of time doing this to help everyone out. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Question: If I retake a course, do I have to put both grades on my application? Does AADSAS use both grades to calculate my GPA, even if my school offers grade replacement?

Yes, they'll both be on there. Yes, schools will see both. Yes, they will both be used to calculate your GPA, regardless of whether or not your school uses the first grade in THEIR method of calculating your GPA. So, in essence, you get an average of the two grades.

The only time this is different is if your school does not report your first grade on your transcript. If you have only an R or RP on your transcript, you select R as your grade and it is not factored into your gpa. I called ADEA about this yesterday. If your school does report the grade (even if they don't count it) and you select R, they will note that as an inconsistency during transcript verification.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't save my PS. What's up? Also, how should I space my paragraphs?

Your PS has a limit of 4500 characters. If it is above this, AADSAS simply won't let you save. Also, you won't start seeing how many characters you have left until you are either AT or UNDER the limit (at least, this was the case for me, and it seemed to be the same for others). If you can't save and/or see a character count, try taking out your last few sentences and see if it pops up. That way, you'll know how much you need to edit.

You've probably figured out by now that you can't indent. What most of us have done is just put a full space in between each paragraph.

Update from free99: Or do a 'word count' in Microsoft Word - gives you word count / characters w.o spaces / characters w. spaces. Or go here - http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/...harcount.shtml

What free99 said is an easy fix. The reason I didn't include it initially is because for some reason or another, my character counts w/spaces were slightly off in Microsoft Word as compared to my AADSAS app. (As in, a 4- or 5-character difference.) I think maybe that the spacing between paragraphs were calculated differently. So, I'd keep this in mind if you're running into trouble! :)

Last edited:
Oh Glimmer, always so thoughtful... ;)

My DAT scores don't show up under my "official scores." All I can see are the dates when they were taken and received by AADSAS. Are they supposed to be there? Where can I see them?

Somewhat strangely, your DAT scores don't show up here. However, once you have a "date received," AADSAS has them. The only way I've found that you can see your scores is to view a PDF of your application (instructions above).

Last edited:
If I am a reapplicant, do I need to send in my transcripts again?

I have seen some sad stories this year of reapplicants being notified weeks after e-submission that they needed to resend their transcripts to AADSAS; this held them up by quite a few weeks. I'm not sure if every reapplicant needs to resend their transcripts, but seriously, just do it. At the most, it'll cost you 20 bucks and can potentially save you some headaches. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Your PS has a limit of 4500 characters. If it is above this, AADSAS simply won't let you save. Also, you won't start seeing how many characters you have left until you are either AT or UNDER the limit (at least, this was the case for me, and it seemed to be the same for others). If you can't save and/or see a character count, try taking out your last few sentences and see if it pops up. That way, you'll know how much you need to edit.

Or do a 'word count' in Microsoft Word - gives you word count / characters w.o spaces / characters w. spaces. Or go here - http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/script2/charcount.shtml

nice work on this compilation ... I'll pitch in when I'm done explaining "why this school" or "why that school" in my supplementals

I've seen some posts from people saying their "aadsas status" has been changed to "received/under review" or "invited to interview." Anyone know where I can find the aadsas status?

Or do a 'word count' in Microsoft Word - gives you word count / characters w.o spaces / characters w. spaces. Or go here - http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/script2/charcount.shtml

nice work on this compilation ... I'll pitch in when I'm done explaining "why this school" or "why that school" in my supplementals

Very true and an easy fix. The only reason I didn't include this is because for some reason or another, my character counts w/spaces were slightly off. (As in, 4 or 5 characters.) I think maybe that the spacing between paragraphs were calculated differently. I'll add this, though!

I've seen some posts from people saying their "aadsas status" has been changed to "received/under review" or "invited to interview." Anyone know where I can find the aadsas status?

This is a great question and one that I had myself. I think I've found the answer, though.

Right now, under my "school decisions" link (found on the right side of your AADSAS portal when you login), it just says, "There is no decision information available." However, I think that this tab is where schools will update the status of your app. I've gathered that some schools use it, but others do not.

Here is an update from JAWSSS: School decision tab (depending on the school) will either be updated CONSTANTLY (i.e., Case Western), updated only when under review and with an admissions decision (i.e., Roseman), only updated with admissions decisions (i.e, Creighton), only updated with interview invitations (i.e., Tufts), or simply NEVER updated (i.e., UCLA).

Last edited:
Glimmer with all due respect...you have way too much free time.

Glimmer with all due respect...you have way too much free time.

It's not a busy day at work.

I've answered these questions many times already, and it seems best to just have a centralized location for them. That way, when people post them again (and they inevitably will), you just link to this thread! :)

Last edited:
Glimmer, you are awesome!

Always looking out for the rest of us SDN-ers.

Hope you get into every school you want!!!

Do schools look at all of your GPAs? Do they prefer at your GPA with +/- or without +/-?

This question seems to get thrown around a lot, and honestly, I'm not really sure why. They have ALL of your GPAs. Be assured that they're going to look at them.

Now, determining which GPA is more "important" is contested. It's arguable that the GPA without +/- is more of an equalizer because some schools don't award A+ grades... and some don't have +/- grades at all. I don't think anyone really knows whether or not adcoms view it this way, and I'm sure it varies on a school-to-school basis. My personal thought would be that both would be equally important in most cases, but this is pure speculation.

Obviously, just keep all of your GPAs as high as possible so as to not run into this problem.

Guys, do we know which GPA is reported by schools in the AADSAS book? If we do, I'll add it.

Last edited:
I feel Glimmer will become one of D2~D4 adcom member that will be interviewing students lol.

When do interview invites usually start rolling in?

A lot of this is dependent on when you applied. Let's assume, though, that you applied in June. For early applicants, a few interviews for select schools start rolling in around mid-July. I've gathered that most schools don't really get down to business until late July/early August, so it seems like the majority of interview invites start coming in like wildfire in the first few weeks of August.

If you apply later (late July-October, for example) when schools have gotten things "up and running," you probably won't have to wait as long. You don't have the long waiting period during which schools aren't even looking at apps, so there is the potential for them to review your app very quickly. Some people get invites the day they e-submit!

Check here for 2013 interview invite dates: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...cceptance-rejection-thread-2013-2014.1019246/

Last edited:
I feel Glimmer will become one of D2~D4 adcom member that will be interviewing students lol.

that would be intimidating to say the least.

I'd love to be a student interviewer! But why in the world would I be intimidating? I'd try my best to make people feel welcome and comfortable. I know I'll be scared out of my wits come interview time, and I hope I have a student interview that can do the same for me... but I'm not counting on it! :)

I hope I don't come across as intimidating! I want others to succeed.

I'd love to be a student interviewer! But why in the world would I be intimidating? I'd try my best to make people feel welcome and comfortable. I know I'll be scared out of my wits come interview time, and I hope I have a student interview that can do the same for me... but I'm not counting on it! :)

I hope I don't come across as intimidating! I want others to succeed.

The best student interviewer is the LAX student interviewer. I do not get the impression that you are lax glimmer, haha! (which is not a bad thing at all)

But, at the end of the day, you want the interviewer to say: "meh, he was cool, whatever." ::marks 10/10::

For the same exact interview, non-lax people think: "He was interesting... I know that he has a strong desire to go to this dental school, which is a plus. However, I do question his previous preparation. He did mention that Biochem was not his favorite class and we use that ALOT here... He was charismatic, but a little nervous ... Hmmmm..."
::marks 7/10::

So, you mark a 7/10. You STILL want this person to succeed, you are just more thorough and you do everything with purpose.

To be honest though, you would be the kind of student interviewer that the school wants. They don't want a ceiling effect. :laugh:

Can I e-submit without my DAT scores, LORs, or transcripts? Will schools look at my application without them?

Yes--feel free to submit even if you are missing your DAT scores, your transcripts, and/or your letters of evaluation.

Granted, most (if not all) schools won't really consider you until they have your DAT scores and GPA verified. They seem to be more lenient with LORs. However, if they wanted to, they could go ahead and start reviewing your app even without all of these things. I have seen posts where people got interviews the same day their DAT scores/GPA verification/letters of recommendation arrived at AADSAS. E-submit as soon as possible.

Last edited:
My DAT/LORs just arrived to AADSAS or my GPA was just verified. However, I e-submitted already and have been "mailed out" to schools once before. How will schools get my new stuff?

Every time something new is added to your application, it triggers a new "mail out." I have seen where people had 4 or 5 different mail outs and they didn't run into any problems whatsoever. The schools will just get a link notifying them that your app has been "mailed" (regardless of whether or not its the first time), so they'll know to check it again.

Also, I would guess that schools know to periodically check up on their apps that aren't completed.

Last edited:
Will schools care more about my actual DAT scores or my DAT percentiles?

First off, DAT takers NO LONGER RECEIVE PERCENTILES.

If you took the test previously and did receive percentiles, schools DO NOT see them.

Last edited:
How does the fee assistance program work? In terms of school designation for example?

How does the fee assistance program work? In terms of school designation for example?

You apply first through AADSAS where it says Fee Assistance (FAP), then print the Cover Sheet and send the supporting documentation (W2, 1040s, from parents or yours, it depends on your unique situation) to the Washington DC address for processing. Then, if approved, you won't have to pay for the first designated school (the one that costs $244) but you will still have to pay for the other ones ($90).

I'm not sure which schools to select when I apply for the DAT. If I don't select a school and end up applying there, do I need to pay to have official score reports sent to them?

So long as you just select ONE school, they will all get your scores when you apply. Your scores show up on your AADSAS application to every school.

You might as well select all of them, though, and AADSAS will send the schools what they call an "official" score report. However, your scores are on your application (you can view a PDF of it when you apply) that goes out to all schools--even the ones you don't select. For example, I took my test last year and didn't know I'd be applying to UConn or UoP. They still got my scores, though, because I had selected other AADSAS schools when I signed up.

However, if you don't select them all (or didn't know it was a good idea to until now), DO NOT PAY TO HAVE REPORTS SENT WHEN YOU APPLY. It is completely unnecessary and some people who are uninformed waste hundreds of money on doing so. I am not aware of any school who requires more than what shows up on your application. (It would be the same thing, after all!)

Last edited:
21.1 Question: Who is that all-time-greatest SDN member that keeps on helping others?

Why it's Glimmer1991 of course!

Last edited:
:lame: :lame:

Is this serious? I don't understand what I would possibly have to gain by getting "attention" from this thread. It isn't to help me, in case that isn't apparent. If anything, this thread is directly helping my competition. This is flabbergasting. I actually find this allegation really strange and offensive. Why would you possibly have anything negative to say? I am here to help. Reponses like this (and I get a whole lot of them) make me consider deleting all of my threads and stepping away from this site. I think I have some pretty helpful darn helpful threads out there, and this would be a shame. I get so much negativity in response to what I do, and I don't know why I subject myself to it.

As I recall, even you have messaged me for help with your application before.

I still see questions popping up that this thread addresses. The type of people who really need this thread are the same type who don't seem to use the search feature, and the mods aren't stickying anything. Yes. I don't think a bump was unwarranted, and once again, it is ridiculous to say that I would be doing so for attention. What do I want, a pat on the back?

Don't mind Koala. Altruism is just so rare these days, people mistaken it for attention seeking. Frankly, this thread should be stickied if anything.

I agree! Thanks for all that you do!
Don't mind Koala. Altruism is just so rare these days, people mistaken it for attention seeking. Frankly, this thread should be stickied if anything.

:lame: :lame: :lame: :lame:

Is this serious? I don't understand what I would possibly have to gain by getting "attention" from this thread. It isn't to help me, in case that isn't apparent. If anything, this thread is directly helping my competition. This is flabbergasting. I actually find this allegation really strange and offensive. Why would you possibly have anything negative to say? I am here to help. Responses like this (and I get a whole lot of them) make me consider deleting all of my threads and stepping away from this site. I think I have some pretty darn helpful threads out there, and this would be a shame. I get so much negativity in response to what I do, and I have no clue why. More than that, I don't really know why I subject myself to it.

As I recall, even you have messaged me for help with your application before.

I still see questions popping up that this thread addresses. The type of people who really need this thread are the same type who don't seem to use the search feature, and the mods aren't stickying anything. Yes; I don't think a bump was unwarranted, and once again, it is ridiculous to say that I would be doing so for attention. What do I want, a pat on the back? Also, the final sentence of your post doesn't negate the first two. Seriously, it's like you're saying, "I think you're doing this because you're attention-hungry, but thanks anyways." It's no compliment.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Keep on keepin' on Glimmer, I think you're great, thanks for all the helpful threads!

Haters gonna hate. Keep calm and rock on Glimmer. :)

Hey Glimmer. Great post. I actually came here to find an answer. I just wanted to comment that it would be easier for users to find answers if you number them as you did with the questions.

Thanks for the work.

hi i wanted to make sure that if i make my aadsas application now i can leave it unfinished until i am ready to apply and finish it for my cycle? also what the difference between supplementary apps and secondary ones? is there a limit for number of words for both?

hi i wanted to make sure that if i make my aadsas application now i can leave it unfinished until i am ready to apply and finish it for my cycle? also what the difference between supplementary apps and secondary ones? is there a limit for number of words for both?

Yeah you can save it whenever and fill it out on your own time. It won't get sent out until you click send(and get a fat credit card charge :laugh:)

They're the same thing. The app completely depends on the school.

It will be saved only for this cycle. Supplementary app = secondary. The limit of number of words is specified on the supplementary app.

I wanted to make sure that if I make my AADSAS application now, I can leave it unfinished until I am ready to apply.

Also, what is the difference between supplementary applications and secondary applications? Is there a character limit?

Yeah you can save it whenever and fill it out on your own time. It won't get sent out until you click send (and get a fat credit card charge :laugh:)

They're the same thing. The app completely depends on the school.

It will be saved only for this cycle. Supplementary app = secondary. The limit of number of words is specified on the supplementary app.

Last edited:
23. Question: What should I do when I'm having a hard time, feeling down, and/or being stressed out while applying via AADSAS and contemplating the thought of getting into d-school at large?

Get outside. Take a deep breath. Look at the sun. Remind yourselves about the positives. Relieve yourselves of the negatives. Chillax y'all!

Last edited:
Will it hurt me to apply without a Bachelor's degree?

NO. Most people apply between their junior-senior years, at which point they obviously don't have a bachelor's degree. If you apply later, you have a gap year (or years, depending on how nontraditional you are). :) For many, dental school begins immediately after undergraduate ends. So long as you have your degree and prerequisites fulfilled before you matriculate, this won't cause you any problems whatsoever.

On the other hand, applying between sophomore-junior year is a different beast entirely. The folks who apply at this point and are accepted will NOT get their bachelor's degree before matriculating. (However, you do get one eventually when you're in DS, but I'm not totally sure how this works.) Some schools allow students to matriculate at this point; others don't. Some schools--even if they do allow it--sort of warn against it. However, if you have a strong GPA, strong DAT, can get in all of your pre-reqs your junior year, and can secure letters, go for it! Who knows if it will work out! :D

Last edited:
Do I need to have completed all of my prerequisites before applying?

NOOO!!!! You just need to have them done before you MATRICULATE. :D Schools understand that you may not have had the time to complete them all--most people are applying before they even start their senior year, after all! However, they will want to know your grades in these classes once you've taken them.

Last edited: