Ignore (2nd edit: It's baaaaaack)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylaer

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My bad, my ego got the best of me

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
^^^ haha, I wasnt paying attention and thought those blackouts were bar graphs for a second. ("did they seriously rank his date of birth?")

Kylaer said:
How can you even see it, I changed its name on my webspace.

Alright, here it is again...

mcats.jpg

Should I retake in August?
laughy.gif

Congrats to you and everyone else who did awesome. Yay SDN!

bronx43 said:
I'm glad your score compensates for your small di*k.

ouch, someone must've had a bad night,

this is always an interesting night on sdn forums....

quantummechanic said:
ouch, someone must've had a bad night,

this is always an interesting night on sdn forums....
Nah, I don't really give a shiz about this little co*k. I'm basically set to go to an in-state school. After med school, it really won't matter. We'll all be doctors making comparable money.
I just find it annoying that arrogant little pri*ks like him would come on SDN and flaunt with his screen-shot.

Kylaer said:
Yet you cared enough to read the thread and post a comment. I didn't come into your thread and piss on you for having a low score, yet you feel compelled to try to piss on me because I have a higher one.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

+pity+

And yes, admittedly I'm full of myself right now, but it's late and nobody I know in person is around for me to share my enthusiasm with.
I said I didn't care for you, but I found your arrogance annoying.
Who said anything about a low score? My score is fine. I'm getting in where I want. And like I said, it won't matter what school you went to in the future.
Go ahead, feel full of yourself. Putting a screenshot on a forum is just pathetic.

you probably don't have friends to share it with because you're obnoxious.
yes you have a score to be proud of. but just writing it along with everyone else wasn't good enough for you? you had to make a screen shot of it?

i'm sorry to rain on your parade, but there's a lot of people looking through the forum who didn't do as well as they hoped. and your thread just makes you seem like a big insensitive jackass.

and no, i'm not saying this because i'm bitter about my score -- i'm taking it in august. i'd just hope that you don't carry this sort of superior attitude into your bedside manner in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.