Post your schools 2003 matchlist!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Originally posted by MacGyver
One of the problems is that Harvard's "affiliations" with those hospitals are very loose.

I read an article in the Boston Globe awhile back which stated many Harvard med students were unhappy with their clinical training because the hospital sites were focusing more on patient care instead of teaching.

Unlike Hopkins, Harvard Med School has ZERO control over its hospital affiliates. Harvards hospitals can do whatever the hell they want, and Harvard Med cant do a thing about it. If the faculty at MGH decided that they dont want to teach students anymore, theres not a damn thing Harvard Med can do.

Hopkins on the other hand, has an integrated environment in which the med school calls the shots. The hospital has a vested interested in keeping the med school happy, because their finances are linked. There is a CEO in charge of the entire Johns Hopkins medical system, who runs both the med school and the hospitals. Most schools, especially Harvard which has many of its clinical sites on the other side of town and and nowhere near the med school by comparison have poor control over their hospital affiliates.

Unfortunately, many institutions (Harvard and Hopkins included), teaching isnt seriously considered a factor in tenure -- faculty could ignore you and the admin couldnt do very much. Last year at Hop, no students got placed in derm and and another specialty that escapes me, and there was quite a bit of lip service but thats about it. I'm not trying to bash my alma mater, but to raise the point that these things are endemic everywhere. Moreover, any small comment brought up at Harvard makes it in the globe.. their minor admissions policy changes, etc. The Globe is a very Harvard-centric paper. (A few years ago, a Boston Globe reporter wrote a best-selling book: Harvard Med: America's Premier Medical School.) I would take those articles both in the positive and negative with a grain of salt.

While control is even more decentralized at Harvard than some other institutions, faculty still get an appointment from the medical school, and the med school has the authority to make decisions about hiring/tenure. Again the issue here is teaching truly weighted as it should in these decisions. These problems are typically endemic in a lot of med schools, but manifest themselves a bit differently in different models of organization.

This level of independence among 17 teaching hospitals has a tremendous upside as well.. Each hospital can focus appropiately on its strengths, and reinforce them among its medical students. However, it's left up to the student to recognize this and make the right choices. At a place like Hopkins, this is a lot easier since u pretty much have JHH and Bayview. However, you are constrained in your choices.

Wash U solves the teaching problem very nicely, by stating that teaching isnt considered in tenure.. thus those who decide to teach truly want to do it out of the bottom of their heart.. in a way its a self-selection. But the downside is there's no reason to improve other than an individual's drive to do so.

At Hopkins, I heard the expression, "treat med students like gold and residents like s**t." That's very commendable that an institution can adopt that attitude. However, some faculty and students complain that this mentality contributes to a sense of coddling (usually the elder faculty from the good old days..). (Residents can't ask you to stay after hours or something -- that's an awesome stance but the secret gunner in me kinda feels thats a lost opportunity)

Ok, I've been writing way too much and I must get back to the beach. I havent written this to be partisan, or appeal to any particular school pride like some others.. ahem. Just wanted people to broaden their thoughts (both pro and con) on issues beyond school pride and propaganda.

-Bill

Please let's got off this subject and move on.. In hindisght, I kinda feel that this whole thread has turned into a dickswingingg /grass is greener contest.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yale's 2003 match results, attached.

Attachments

• yale match results.pdf
    60.3 KB · Views: 576
Mayo 2003 Match List
Anesthesiology ? Johns Hopkins
Anesthesiology ? Mayo Rochester
Anesthesiology ? U of Minnesota
Anesthesiology ? Wake Forest
Dermatology ? Duke
Dermatology ? Mayo Rochester
Dermatology ? U of Minnesota
Emergency Med ? Indiana U
Emergency Med ? Loma Linda
Emergency Med ? Stony Brook
ENT ? Mayo Rochester
Family Med ? Allina Program, St. Paul, Minnesota
Family Med ? U of Arizona, Tucson
General Surgery ? Birgham & Women's
General Surgery ? Mayo Rochester
Internal Med ? Brown U
Internal Med ? Mayo Rochester
Meds/Peds ? U of Cincinnati
Meds/Peds ? U of Michigan
Ob/Gyne ? Kaiser, Santa Clara, CA
Ob/Gyne ? UT, San Antonio
Ophthalmology ? Mayo Rochester
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ? Mayo Rochester
Pathology ? Brigham & Women?s
Pathology ? Stanford
Pediatrics ? Duke
Pediatrics ? Mayo Rochester
Preliminary medicine ? Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Psychiatry ? Oregon Health & Science Univ.
Radiology ? Mayo Rochester
Urology ? Mayo Rochester

Mayo 2002 Match List
Anesthesiology ? U of Utah
Anesthesiology ? UCSF
Dermatology ? Mayo Jacksonville
Dermatology ? Mayo Rochester
Emergency Med ? Indiana University
ENT ? Mayo Rochester
Family Med ? Emory
Family Med ? Exempla, Denver
Family Med ? U of New Mexico
General Surgery ? Cedars-Sinai
Internal Med ? U of Minnesota
Internal Med ? UC Davis
Internal Med ? UC Irvine
Neurology ? Beth Israel Deaconess
Ob/Gyne ? Mayo Rochester
Ob/Gyne ? U of Utah
Ophthalmology ? Mayo Rochester
Orthopedics ? Mayo Rochester
Pediatrics ? Childrens Memorial, Chicago
Pediatrics ? Childrens Hopstial of Philadelphia
Pediatrics ? Mass General
Pediatrics ? Stanford
Pediatrics ? Travis Air Force Base
Pediatrics ? U of Minnesota
Pediatrics ? University Hospital, Cleveland
Rad Onc ? Mayo Rochester
Rad Onc ? UT Galveston
Radiology ? Wake Forest
Transitional ? U of North Dakota
Urology ? Mayo Rochester

wow, umich matchlist is pretty weak considering it's a top10 school..

Originally posted by chef
wow, umich matchlist is pretty weak considering it's a top10 school..

this is probably because a lot of grads wanted to stay in the area.

it's not that bad, but there seem to be a lot of FP matches for a top school...

Here's the 2003 UMaryland Match List:

Anesthesia:
Johns Hopkins
Univ Maryland
Wake Forest

Emergency Medicine:
Barnes Jewish Hospital, MO
Duke Univ
EVMS
Mt Sinai, NY
St Lukes Roosevelt, NYC (2)
Thomas Jefferson
Univ Maryland (3)

ENT:
Univ Maryland

Family Medicine:
Abington Mem Hosp, PA
Franklin Square Hosp, MD
NYP Hosp, NYC
Providence Hosp, DC
Reading Hosp, PA
St Marks Fam Med, UT
York Hosp, PA (3)
Univ Maryland

Internal Medicine - Categorical:
Beth Israel Deaconess
Brown Univ
Christiana Care, DE
Duke Univ
Emory Univ (2)
Johns Hopkins Bayview
Johns Hopkins/Sinai
Loyola Med Ctr, IL
McGaw Med Ctr, IL
Mt Sinai, NY
NYP Cornell, NY
Thomas Jefferson Univ (3)
UMDNJ - Newark
Univ Maryland (12)
Univ Michigan, Ann Arbor
Univ Pennsylvania (2)
Univ Rochester
Univ Wisconsin
Walter Reed Army Med Ctr
Washington Hospital Center, DC
York Hospital, PA (2)

Internal Medicine - Prelim:
Christiana Care, DE
Johns Hopkins/Sinai
Union Memorial Hosp, MD (2)
Univ Maryland (2)
Univ Maryland/Mercy Med Ctr (2)
Univ Pennsylvania
Univ Rochester/Strong Memorial, NY
Univ Southern CA
VA Greater LA Health System, CA
Washington Hospital Ctr, DC

Internal Medicine/Pediatrics:
Medical Univ of SC
Univ Maryland
Univ Rochester/Strong Memorial

Ophto:
Georgetown Univ
Penn State Univ
Univ Maryland
Univ Southern CA

Orthopedics:
Duke Univ
Yale

Neuro:
UCLA
Univ Maryland (4)
Univ Pennsylvania
Univ Rochester

Neurosurgery:
Baylor, TX
Univ Virginia

Pathology:
Emory
NYU

Pediatrics:
Baylor, TX
Childrens Hospital, CA
Childrens National Med Ctr, DC (2)
EVMS
Johns Hopkins (2)
Maimonides Med Ctr, NY
Miami Childrens
Sinai Hospital, MD
Univ Arizona
Univ Buffalo
Univ Florida/Shands Hospital
Univ Maryland (8)
Univ Utah
Univ Virginia

PM&R:
Sinai Hospital, MD

Psychiatry:
Univ Maryland
UNC Chapel Hill

Radiology:
Christiana Care, DE
Univ Health Ctr of Pittsburgh
Univ Maryland (3)

Rad Oncology:
Univ Maryland

Surgery - Prelim:
Baylor, TX
Univ Virginia

Surgery - Categorical:
Boston Med Ctr
Graduate Hosp, PA
New England Med Ctr, Boston
Oregon Health & Science Univ
Temple Univ, PA
UCSF
Univ Florida/Shands Hosp
Univ Maryland
Virginia Mason Hosp, Seattle

Transitional:
Crozer Chester, PA
Harbor Hosp, MD
Mercy Hosp, PA
Riverside Regional Med Ctr, VA
St Barnabas Med Ctr, NJ
Western PA Hospital, PA

Urology:
Case Western Reserve
Univ Maryland

Sorry, this may be a bit off topic, in fact it is. I'm currently applying to NJMS and I was wondering if there are any NJMS alums out there that can give me some feed back about your school.
Or if you're not alum, what have you heard?

thanks, I know you've been in my shoes before so give some advice please.:confused: ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
An open letter to Nylee and Macguyver (Enough is enough I'm tired of their postings)

I don't want to suppress anyones ideas or points of view, but I'd appreciate it if I could stop claiming Hopkins is the greatest medical institution ever, and realize that you've never been anywhere else, so how could you, a lowly med STUDENT know. I'm a student at the Bloomberg school so I have at least a frame of reference to judge your comments by, and I think they are absurd. Not only are most of your claims absurd, but they are found in so many different threads I can't imagine you ever have an original idea in your head. I think you've been at Hopkins too long, and that this autocrine and pericrine self-congratulatory/arrogant perception of Hopkins has permeated your whole life.

Do some research and you'll see how poorly Hopkins ranks in breadth of outstanding faculty; it is nowhere near UC Berkeley or Harvard. For example, UC Berkeley faculty has won 14 Nobel Prizes, whereas Hopkins has won (and this is important: according to the winners Biography) only 4 prizes. Also, if you look at the US News Rankings of Graduate Biological Science Programs then Berkeley is ranked an equal overall #2 to Harvard and MIT. Further reserach will show you that Johns Hopkins never ranks in the specialties (cell bio, mo bio, neuroscience, biochem, or microbio) however, UCSF ranks in 3 out of the 5 categories and number 1 in neurosciences. In other sciences UC Berkeley ranks 1 in Chemistry, 3 in Physics and 3 in Geology; Johns Hopkins doesn't rank in any science category.

Now, I know you're saying one of two things: 1)"Well those rankings are stupid," and I agree, but don't you find it curious that Hopkins isn't ranked anywhere? or 2)"That's not medical sciences and that's what I care about, just look at our hospital ranking and our medical school ranking," my counterpoint is that those rankings are stupid, as you just told yourself.

My final point is this, you're arrogance and lack of humility speaks volumes about the kind of physician you will be, I would hope that a "great" institution like Hopkins could beat this out of you, but from what I've seen it will likely only get a bit better.

Peace

Originally posted by scott858
An open letter to Nylee and Macguyver (Enough is enough I'm tired of their postings)

I don't want to suppress anyones ideas or points of view, but I'd appreciate it if I could stop claiming Hopkins is the greatest medical institution ever, and realize that you've never been anywhere else, so how could you, a lowly med STUDENT know. I'm a student at the Bloomberg school so I have at least a frame of reference to judge your comments by, and I think they are absurd. Not only are most of your claims absurd, but they are found in so many different threads I can't imagine you ever have an original idea in your head. I think you've been at Hopkins too long, and that this autocrine and pericrine self-congratulatory/arrogant perception of Hopkins has permeated your whole life.

Do some research and you'll see how poorly Hopkins ranks in breadth of outstanding faculty; it is nowhere near UC Berkeley or Harvard. For example, UC Berkeley faculty has won 14 Nobel Prizes, whereas Hopkins has won (and this is important: according to the winners Biography) only 4 prizes. Also, if you look at the US News Rankings of Graduate Biological Science Programs then Berkeley is ranked an equal overall #2 to Harvard and MIT. Further reserach will show you that Johns Hopkins never ranks in the specialties (cell bio, mo bio, neuroscience, biochem, or microbio) however, UCSF ranks in 3 out of the 5 categories and number 1 in neurosciences. In other sciences UC Berkeley ranks 1 in Chemistry, 3 in Physics and 3 in Geology; Johns Hopkins doesn't rank in any science category.

Now, I know you're saying one of two things: 1)"Well those rankings are stupid," and I agree, but don't you find it curious that Hopkins isn't ranked anywhere? or 2)"That's not medical sciences and that's what I care about, just look at our hospital ranking and our medical school ranking," my counterpoint is that those rankings are stupid, as you just told yourself.

My final point is this, you're arrogance and lack of humility speaks volumes about the kind of physician you will be, I would hope that a "great" institution like Hopkins could beat this out of you, but from what I've seen it will likely only get a bit better.

Peace

It is absurd to call Hopkins the "greatest medical instutition ever" but it is not absurd to consider it as good, if not better than Harvard. Apparently (and you can take this with a grain of salt given that I am not yet in medical school) much of Harvard's bravado stems from its loose affiliations with hospitals which allows for HUGE amounts of research monies. Now that's slightly shady, IMO.

And nobel laureates are cool, but they really say nothing about the teaching. I went to a school for undergrad where there were lots of nobel laureates, and frankly, I don't really think it made any difference in the teaching I received. But that's just my opinion, of course.

-Ice

Almost time for the 2004 matchlists to be posted - any w3rd off da street on early match at any schools?

Originally posted by scott858

I don't want to suppress anyones ideas or points of view, but I'd appreciate it if I could stop claiming Hopkins is the greatest medical institution ever

Uhhh...where did I say that?

and realize that you've never been anywhere else, so how could you, a lowly med STUDENT know.

1. I dont go to Hopkins, but I did work there for a good length of time. The sorry ass city of Baltimore kept me from staying.

2. I have worked at 3 other academic medical centers, all of them in the top 10. I'm certianly more qualified than you are to make comparison statements.

I'm a student at the Bloomberg school so I have at least a frame of reference to judge your comments by, and I think they are absurd.

What the **** do Bloomberg people know about the hard sciences, or medical school for that matter? You people are debating the impact of diabetes on society, not learning about the latest medications or involved in new research on stem cell transplants.

Not only are most of your claims absurd, but they are found in so many different threads I can't imagine you ever have an original idea in your head. I think you've been at Hopkins too long, and that this autocrine and pericrine self-congratulatory/arrogant perception of Hopkins has permeated your whole life.

See above.

Do some research and you'll see how poorly Hopkins ranks in breadth of outstanding faculty; it is nowhere near UC Berkeley or Harvard.

If you are talking about universitiies as a whole, I agree. Unfortunatley for you, universities as a whole are irrelevant. This is about the medical school, and Hopkins AS A MEDICAL SCHOOL is certainly right on par with both those institutions, if not beyond them.

For example, UC Berkeley faculty has won 14 Nobel Prizes, whereas Hopkins has won (and this is important: according to the winners Biography) only 4 prizes.

So what? I told you before, the university as a whole is irrelevant here.

Also, if you look at the US News Rankings of Graduate Biological Science Programs then Berkeley is ranked an equal overall #2 to Harvard and MIT.

What does this have to do with the medical school? This is only relevant for people seeking graduate degrees.

Besides, Bloomberg people have no clue what real science is anyways. Stick to the **** you know--the health policy crap.

Further reserach will show you that Johns Hopkins never ranks in the specialties (cell bio, mo bio, neuroscience, biochem, or microbio) however, UCSF ranks in 3 out of the 5 categories and number 1 in neurosciences. In other sciences UC Berkeley ranks 1 in Chemistry, 3 in Physics and 3 in Geology; Johns Hopkins doesn't rank in any science category.

See above. Who cares about the university as a whole.

Originally posted by carrigallen
Almost time for the 2004 matchlists to be posted - any w3rd off da street on early match at any schools?
Word on the street is that Michigan went 5 for 5 in urology.

The word on the street
this thing's way beyond deep
Promise me you'll keep ya mouth closed
and don't leak

yale's list seems decent, no? how does it compare to stanford's?

Dear jackass,
I would like to point you towards your statements about the Hopkins hospital in the Hopkins vs UCSF thread. You make a case that JHH is the best hospital in the nation offering the best residencies. Quote, "this is where you are flat out wrong. Hopkins clinical training is the best anywhere"

As for the Bloomberg school, I am a Molecular Microbiology and Immunology student, so yes we do talk about (in great detail) the latest medications and stem cell research along with engineering the best vaccines, protozoan development in hosts and vectors, virology, bacteriolgy, immunology, and just about anything that infects and causes disease in humans. We do hard science, and we do it well. If you'd like a reference why don't you see Richard Johnson associate professor in the Molecular Microbiology and Immunology department also the Director of Neurology at Hopkins, I'm sure he'll tell you that we do a bit more then"health policy crap." Also you might have heard him on CBS, CNN, ABC, NPR and any other news outlet that covered the recent BSE case.

You said you "worked" at three different medical academic institutions, but you didn't say doing what, so your credibility is suspect, cleaning petri dishes in a lab doesn't count as experience.

Now on to my final point, if you have attended several Hopkins medical lectures you will find that many times PhD's doing reserach in the basic sciences guest lecture, which brings me to the crux of my argument, if you are surrounded by the greatest reserachers who publish the latest/most important information about diseases, physiology, etc then it is likely they will be asked to speak to the med students. Therefore, the quality of the faculty in the biological graduate departments does affect your medical education, hence UCSF has a better pool of researchers to pull from to educate their students.

I realize you have been trained to read something and repeat it, so repeat this, I was wrong about UCSF and I should have realized breaking up your paragraph about rankings wasn't right, because you were obviously making a point I was to dumb to understand.

Peace

You felt so obliged to rant to me that you even went thru the trouble of sending me a PM. I'm touched.

+pity+

Originally posted by blindsight
Word on the street is that Michigan went 5 for 5 in urology.

The word on the street
this thing's way beyond deep
Promise me you'll keep ya mouth closed
and don't leak

umich also went 4/4 in ENT

umich
hopkins
ucsf
cleveland clinic

i think this yrs class is very strong. lots (20+) applied to rads

Originally posted by chef
umich also went 4/4 in ENT

umich
hopkins
ucsf
cleveland clinic

i think this yrs class is very strong. lots (20+) applied to rads
oh i think you're right. i must have confused uro with ent. i don't think the class is THAT strong. :p

I'd like to see Loyola's as well.

Would someone please paste in Stanford's 2003 match list? I can't seem to get the link to work. Thank you!

viking1224

----------------------------
Stanford Class of 2008!

http://www.uic.edu/depts/mcam/osa/careers/MatchData/UIC_match_history.htm

this year we have had (as far as i know):
4/4 neuro
1/1 uro
3/3 ophtho
2/4 ent

-s.

Anyone have online links to matchlists for:

Baylor
UT-Southwestern
Duke
Vanderbilt
Emory

Is the Penn link dead to anyone else?

Thanks

Also, does anyone know of/have a matchlist for the University of Colorado?

Loyola's 2003 Match List:

Attachments

• loyola 2003 match list.pdf
    11.5 KB · Views: 455
Thanks a lot for the Loyola post...looks like a good list but what do I know...

Loyola so far, 2004 match

5/5 ENT (Loyola, Utah, Iowa 7yr, Tulane, UConn)
2/2 Uro
1/1 Neurology
2/2 Optho

UPENN:

Barnes-Jewish Hosp-MO
Radiology-Diagnostic

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Ortho Surg/Clin 5yr

Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr-CA
Radiology-Diagnostic

Duke Univ Med Ctr-NC
Pediatrics

Duke Univ Med Ctr-NC
General Surgery

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Internal Medicine

Childrens Hosp-Phila-PA
Pediatrics

Einstein/Montefiore Med Ctr-NY
Orthopaedic Surgery

Childrens Hosp-Phila-PA
Pediatrics

UCLA Neuropsych Inst-CA
Psychiatry

Temple Univ Hosp-PA
General Surgery

Johns Hopkins Hosp-MD
Psychiatry

NYU School Of Medicine
Phys Medicine & Rehab

NYP Hosp-NY Cornell-NY
Surgery-Preliminary

Boston U Med Ctr-MA
Radiology-Diagnostic

Childrens Hosp-Phila-PA
Pediatrics

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Radiation-Oncology

University of Virginia
Pathology

Childrens Hosp-Phila-PA
Pediatrics

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Internal Medicine

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Psychiatry

Johns Hopkins Hosp-MD
Dermatology

B I Deaconess Med Ctr-MA
Radiology-Diagnostic

William Beaumont Hosp-MI
Radiology-Diagnostic

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Radiation-Oncology

U Washington Affil Hosps
Pediatrics

U Utah Affil Hospitals
Radiology-Diagnostic

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Internal Medicine

Boston U Med Ctr-MA
Emergency Medicine

Boston U Med Ctr-MA
Internal Medicine

Childrens Hosp-Phila-PA
Pediatrics

Scheie Eye Inst/U of PA
Ophthalmology

Stanford Univ Progs-CA
Obstetrics-Gynecology

Hosp of the Univ of PA
General Surgery

Massachusetts Gen Hosp
Radiology-Diagnostic

U Washington Affil Hosps
Internal Medicine

NYU Med Ctr/Hosp Joint Diseases
Orthopaedic Surgery

Einstein/Montefiore Med Ctr-NY
Peds-Primary/Social

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Family Practice

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Psychiatry

Univ Of Chicago Hosp-IL
Pediatrics

Brigham & Womens Hosp-MA
General Surgery

J. Hopkins/Wilmer, Sinai.GMBC
Ophthalmology

U Washington Affil Hosps
Pediatrics

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Radiology-Diag/ Clin 4yr

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Internal Medicine

Indiana Univ Sch Of Med
Pediatrics

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Neurosurgery

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Medicine-Preliminary

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Pathology

Washington University
Ophthalmology

Wake Forest Baptist Med Ctr-NC
Radiology-Diagnostic

Childrens Hosp-Phila-PA
Pediatrics

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Internal Medicine

Rhode Island Hosp/Brown U
Emergency Medicine

Massachusetts Gen Hosp
Medicine-Primary

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Plastic Surgery

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Internal Medicine

Johns Hopkins Hosp-MD
Pediatrics

UC San Francisco-CA
Otolaryngology

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Ortho Surg/Clin 5yr

NYP Hosp-NY Cornell-NY
Urology

McGaw Med Ctr-NW Univ-IL
Dermatology

Univ Hlth Ctr of Pittsburgh-PA
Ortho Surgery/Research

Yale-New Haven Hosp-CT
Plastic Surgery

Loma Linda University-CA
Radiology-Diagnostic

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Oral Maxillo Facial Surg.

Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr-NH
General Surgery

Barnes-Jewish Hosp-MO
Radiology-Diagnostic

Childrens Hosp-Phila-PA
Pediatrics

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Anesthesiology

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Obstetrics-Gynecology

Boston U Med Ctr-MA
Emergency Medicine

Childrens Hosp-Phila-PA
Pediatrics

Hosp of the Univ of PA

Brigham & Womens Hosp-MA
General Surgery

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Otolaryngology

UC San Francisco-CA
Pediatrics

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Otolaryngology

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Internal Medicine

Barrows Neuro Institute
Neurology

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Pathology

Childrens Mem Hosp-IL
Pediatrics

J. Hopkins/Wilmer, Sinai.GMBC
Ophthalmology

Childrens Hosp-Phila-PA
Pediatrics

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Internal Medicine

Hosp of the Univ of PA
General Surgery

Womens & Infants Hosp-RI
Obstetrics-Gynecology

Childrens Mem Hosp-IL
Pediatrics

NYU Med Ctr/Hosp Joint Diseases
Orthopaedic Surgery

TJU/Dupont Childrens-PA
Pediatrics

Massachusetts Gen Hosp
Internal Medicine

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Ortho Surgery/Rsch-6yr

Brown U / Rhode Island Hosp
Ophthalmology

Massachusetts Gen Hosp
Internal Medicine

U Penn Health Sys/Presby
Anesthesiology

NYP Hosp-NY Cornell-NY
Internal Medicine

Lancaster Gen Hosp-PA
Family Practice

Brigham & Womens Hosp-MA
Internal Medicine

U Minnesota Med School
Pediatrics

Johns Hopkins Hosp-MD
Internal Medicine

Johns Hopkins Hosp-MD
Internal Medicine

Hosp of the Univ of PA

Massachusetts Gen Hosp
Dermatology

Harvard / MGH Joint Program
Neurology

Drexel(MCP Hahnemann) U COM-PA
Emergency Medicine

Scheie Eye Inst/U of PA
Ophthalmology

Brigham & Womens Hosp-MA
Obstetrics-Gynecology

Childrens Hosp-Phila-PA
Pediatrics

U Michigan Hosps-Ann Arbor
Radiation-Oncology

Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr-NH
Surgery-Preliminary

Johns Hopkins Hosp-MD
Internal Medicine

St. Christophers Hosp-PA
Pediatrics

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Medicine-Primary

Childrens Hosp-Phila-PA
Pediatrics

U Washington Affil Hosps
Radiology-Diagnostic

U Washington Affil Hosps
Pediatrics

Swedish Med Center-WA
Family Practice/First Hill

UMDNJ - New Jersey
Ophthalmology

Middlesex Hosp-CT
Family Practice

U Michigan Hosps-Ann Arbor
Internal Medicine

Wake Forest Baptist Med Ctr-NC
Orthopaedic Surgery

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Neurology

B I Deaconess Med Ctr-MA
Internal Medicine

NCC-Reed Army Center
Pediatrics

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Internal Medicine

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Ortho Surg/Clin 5yr

UMDNJ-R W Johnson-Camden
Dermatology

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Emergency Medicine

UC San Francisco-CA
Pediatrics

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Neurology

UC San Francisco-CA
General Surgery

Stanford Univ Progs-CA
Psychiatry/Research

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Anesthesiology

Massachusetts Gen Hosp
Internal Medicine

Scheie Eye Inst/U of PA
Ophthalmology

Brigham & Womens Hosp-MA
Internal Medicine

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Neurosurgery

Hosp of the Univ of PA
Internal Medicine

does anyone have georgetown's match list? thanks.

Thanks for compiling all this info. Any chance someone can toss a link to a Duke match list? Their website doesn't break out matches to all hospitals and in what fields.