Creighton University on-line

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Superman22

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a recommended contact person in admissions who seemed helpful in answering questions regarding admission to Creighton's on-line program? Thanks
 
jalba22 said:
Does anyone have a recommended contact person in admissions who seemed helpful in answering questions regarding admission to Creighton's on-line program? Thanks

I have just been admitted to the online program, and I found that everyone from Creighton has been very helpful. I would recommend Denise Durski in Admissions as a primary contact: [email protected] Of course, you can post questions here, too!
 
I am interested in going for the webbased program at Creighton. Can you give me advice as to the admission process. How was the p-cat? Was it tough?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
joybeth503 said:
I have just been admitted to the online program, and I found that everyone from Creighton has been very helpful. I would recommend Denise Durski in Admissions as a primary contact: [email protected] Of course, you can post questions here, too!
🙂 Can you give me advice about the admission process at Creighton. What should I be doing now in order to eligible for the class of 2006? 🙂
 
flaquita said:
🙂 Can you give me advice about the admission process at Creighton. What should I be doing now in order to eligible for the class of 2006? 🙂

Talk to the admissions people and check out the website for info: http://pharmacy.creighton.edu/spahp/non_traditional/rx/async_overview.asp

I took the PCAT 2 years ago and scored in the 99th %ile, I have a BA in biochemistry so I think that helped 🙂 I think the format has changed since then, though so I am not sure how it is now.