Creighton University, Butler University or Presbyterian College for Distance PharmD Studies?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Creighton University, Butler University or Presbyterian College for Distance PharmD Studies?

• Accelerated Distance Program | Presbyterian College

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Determin3D AneurysM

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am posting this poll to keep it simple and hopefully get some responses to help me decide. I posted previously about my thoughts on these schools, the pros and cons. Feel free to message me about your thoughts, if you would like. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I was reading your impressions. I'd go with what you perceive as supportive and responsive. Hybrid is at least better than remote only, but nothing replaces having face time with faculty even you are having trouble learning. Same thing with student services... you need responsive administrators.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would go with the one that had the best Experiential Education.

Reactions: 1 user
The advantage of a program with a strong network of APPE sites is that during your APPE year, you are more likely to stay in one location (ie you don't have to pack your stuffs and move across states or country every 6-12 weeks). That also means less chance to have APPE sites in the middle of nowhere.
I think the in-person interactions with your classmates & professors are just as important as the course materials. Remember, your classmates & professors are your potential co-workers or even bosses in the future. Having a good connection with them will definitely benefit your career later.

Last edited:
The advantage of a program with a strong network of APPE sites is that during your APPE year, you are more likely to stay in one location (ie you don't have to pack your stuffs and move across states or country every 6-12 weeks). That also means less chance to have APPE sites in the middle of nowhere.
I think the in-person interactions with your classmates & professors are just as important as the course materials. Remember, your classmates & professors are all your potential co-workers or even bosses in the future. Having a good connection with them will definitely benefit your career later.
Excellent point, thank you 🙏🏻