Superman22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2004
chicago
Status
Does anyone have a recommended contact person in admissions who seemed helpful in answering questions regarding admission to Creighton's on-line program? Thanks

joybeth503

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2004
Syracuse NY
Status
jalba22 said:
Does anyone have a recommended contact person in admissions who seemed helpful in answering questions regarding admission to Creighton's on-line program? Thanks
I have just been admitted to the online program, and I found that everyone from Creighton has been very helpful. I would recommend Denise Durski in Admissions as a primary contact: [email protected] Of course, you can post questions here, too!

flaquita

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2004
Status
I am interested in going for the webbased program at Creighton. Can you give me advice as to the admission process. How was the p-cat? Was it tough?

flaquita

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2004
Status
joybeth503 said:
I have just been admitted to the online program, and I found that everyone from Creighton has been very helpful. I would recommend Denise Durski in Admissions as a primary contact: [email protected] Of course, you can post questions here, too!
:) Can you give me advice about the admission process at Creighton. What should I be doing now in order to eligible for the class of 2006? :)

Glycerin

Commercially Unavailable
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2004
Squint your eyes and look closer.
Status
Pharmacist

joybeth503

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2004
Syracuse NY
Status
flaquita said:
:) Can you give me advice about the admission process at Creighton. What should I be doing now in order to eligible for the class of 2006? :)
Talk to the admissions people and check out the website for info: http://pharmacy.creighton.edu/spahp/non_traditional/rx/async_overview.asp

I took the PCAT 2 years ago and scored in the 99th %ile, I have a BA in biochemistry so I think that helped :) I think the format has changed since then, though so I am not sure how it is now.