Another school list....sorry

Started by LUBDUBB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LUBDUBB

Freakaholic
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry guys but I need all the help I can get

Guys what do you think about these schools, please add any other schools.

cum 3.52
bcmp 3.52
mcat 9v 11ps 10bs

double major comp sci & bio - grad 2002
Virginia resident

Up until graduation - no significant EC's - 1 semester undergrad bio lab TA, 1 summer research in microbio lab.

after grad - 1 year comp sci tutor, few months substitute teaching in inner city public schools, 8 months working 20/hrs week at free health clinic

---------------------------------------
GWU
GTown
Loyola
Finch
Rush
BU
Tufts
SLU
Albany med
NYMC
Mt Sinai
Wake Forest
Case Western
Jefferson
Drexel
Temple
U of Vermont
EVMS
MCV
UVA
-----------------
Also, do you guys think I should throw in these reach schools or do I not even have a fighting chance?

Northwestern
Pritzker
Dartmouth
Univ of Mich


Thanks
 
If you don't apply, you can't get in. If any of those four is a "dream school" for you, go for it. Your stats are right around Pritzker's average though, if that helps any.
 
Kazema said:
If you don't apply, you can't get in. If any of those four is a "dream school" for you, go for it. Your stats are right around Pritzker's average though, if that helps any.

I agree, go for it! There's only 1 way to find out whether you're a good fit for a particular school. The only thing you have to lose is what? like $50 of application per school? Pretty small price to pay for the possibility to live out a dream, don't ya think? Good luck!