Where did you apply Class of 2015?

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Where did you apply?


  • Total voters
    123

DVMDream

DVMNightmare
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I figured we could start a poll to see who all and how many people have applied to each school. It will be interesting to see which school is the most popular here on SDN. Hopefully none of the schools have been left out and I apologize if I left your school out I tried to include as many as I could. Good Luck to everyone this year!! :luck:
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am special, and don't know how to poll myself... please help 😳
... and I am applying to vet school... good grief.
 
Futurevet3000, you should be able to check the boxes of whatever schools, and then hit submit at the bottom of the choice box.
 
I like that you are calling us the class of 2015 even tho we haven't been accepted anywhere yet. Makes me feel hopeful! 🙂
 
Just wanted to wish everyone good luck 🙂

((Also, yay for WesternU applicants!!))
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay for all of the Minnesota applicants!

Good luck to everyone! 🙂

👍👍👍 Whoo-hoo we're in second place! Above CSU!

Good luck to all of you! :luck: The cycle is an emotional roller-coaster, but you will survive!
 
Why don't the percentages add up to 100%? Does it have something to with people "voting" on more than one?
 
Could it be because people are applying to more than one school?

I know people are applying to more than one school. Thanks for the valuable input.
Just saying the percentages don't add up and it would be a nice statistic to see.
I'm wondering if theres a way to fix this.
 
It's impossible for any statistic here to add to 100 because of the fact that people are not forced to pick just one school. The VMCAS statistics say the average student applies to 3.8 schools. The statistics for individual schools are accurate. For instance, if you assume that this poll accurately represents all applicants...then multiply the pecentage for a particular school by 6200 ( average applicants for the past couple years). This will tell you how many applications the school you applied to will receive.
 
I know people are applying to more than one school. Thanks for the valuable input.
Just saying the percentages don't add up and it would be a nice statistic to see.
I'm wondering if theres a way to fix this.


I was answering the "Does it have something to with people "voting" on more than one?" part of the question. I didn't see the difference (which you did imply) between applying and voting.

I don't know anything about the poll.
 
Did everyone vote??? I want to see more numbers! Next year is my year to start driving myself nuts over this stuff 🙂