****The Official UIC Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

I'm in!!!! I got the phone call this morning!! WOO!! :D:D:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance call this morning! :)

Congrats everyone! :)

anyone else here waiting to hear back from UIC? :p

Any reaction to the 21% tuition increase? I believe it makes UIC the most expensive public school.

has anyone heard from uic yet? braulia said that we can expect to hear something by 15th of feb.

I interviewed in January, haven't heard anything

I don't think there are many seats left, my best guess is the 2nd round of acceptances have their deposits are due soon, then the committee will meet again. The small amount of seats that are left (if any) at that point will be offered to the 3rd round of acceptances.

Carolyn said that if we were to be made an offer they would be contacting us, and that final decisions were made in april :scared:

Has anyone been wait listed at UIC? Do you know how fast the wait list moves or if there is any hope?

Just curious, anyone in January hear back? (waitlist, acceptance, etc)

Has anyone been wait listed at UIC? Do you know how fast the wait list moves or if there is any hope?

I interviewed in December and I am on waitlist. No idea if it moves at all. My guess 1-3 people will be accepted from waitlist
Are you instate or out of state, are you waitlisted?

Just curious, anyone in January hear back? (waitlist, acceptance, etc)

I interviewed in December and I am on waitlist. No idea if it moves at all. My guess 1-3 people will be accepted from waitlist
Are you instate or out of state, are you waitlisted?

Yea I interviewed in December too and found out I was wait listed in Feb. I am an in state student but like you said, I think UIC doesn't have a high turnover rate and probably only a few will get accepted from wait list. Are you in state too?

Yea I interviewed in December too and found out I was wait listed in Feb. I am an in state student but like you said, I think UIC doesn't have a high turnover rate and probably only a few will get accepted from wait list. Are you in state too?

In state as well. Did you interview Dec 6 or Dec 8?

I just have a question for those of you who received your acceptance call from Braulia or Carolyn. Did you also receive an email following the phone call or did they explain everything on the phone? and by everything I mean the deposits and their due dates.
Could you please explain to me how the process works?
Thank you!

I am also wondering about the process. How much is the deposit and is there a background check? I'm trying to finally get finances in order here! lol and how much time did the Jan 26 offers have to deposit?

Has there been any movement on the waitlist in April/May now that they see the multiple deposited students?