UNLV Class of 2030 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Link to last year's thread: UNLV Class of 2029 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: University of Nevada-Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! 🙂

Link to school website: University of Nevada-Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine

Class of 2024 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.56
Science GPA: 3.47
DAT: 21.3AA, 20.7TS, 21.0PAT
Applied: 1,603
OOS: 1,448 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 67 Accepted
IS: 87 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 51 Accepted
International: 68 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 4 Accepted
# Enrolled: 84
OOS Students Enrolled:
AZ‑1, CA‑10, CO‑1, FL‑1, HI‑1,
ID‑3, NC‑2, TX‑4, UT‑9, WA‑2,
Canada‑1, Viet Nam‑2
Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.49
Science GPA: 3.43
DAT: 20.9AA, 20.6TS, 20.9PAT
Applied: 1,655
OOS: 1,525 Applied, 81 Accepted
IS: 60 Applied, 38 Accepted
International: 70 Applied, 4 Accepted
# Enrolled: 78
5th-95th Percentiles
Science: 2.72-3.93
Overall: 2.84-3.96
OOS Students Enrolled:
AZ-2, CA-16, CO-1, FL-1,
HI-1, ID-2, KS-1, TX-1, UT-16,
State Not Reported-1, Mexico-1,
Thailand-1
Class of 2028 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.66
Science GPA: 3.59
DAT: 21.2AA, 20.9TS, 20.8PAT
Applied: 1,746
OOS: 1,621 Applied, 118 Accepted
IS: 84 Applied, 48 Accepted
International: 41 Applied, 5 Accepted
# Enrolled: 82
5th-95th Percentiles
Science: 3.02-3.99
Overall: 3.19-3.96
18-24AA, 17-25PAT, 18-25TS
OOS Students Enrolled:
CA-12, CO-1, HI-1, ID-1, MA-1, MI-1, NC-1, NY-3, OH-1, TX-1, UT-13, VA-1, VT-1, WA-1, WI-1, Canada-1, France-1

Good luck everyone!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it normal to not hear anything back from UNLV yet? This is my first time applying. I submitted my application about a month ago and haven't even received any confirmation email saying they've received my information or to pay for any supplemental fees.
 
Is it normal to not hear anything back from UNLV yet? This is my first time applying. I submitted my application about a month ago and haven't even received any confirmation email saying they've received my information or to pay for any supplemental fees.
There’s a supplemental fee that you have to find on their website.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #5
Notification date: 8/29/25
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/18/25
Application complete date: Verified 6/26/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.72 sGPA, 3.72 cGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/25/17/No
Method of interview: In-person information session
when did you do kira?
 
Interview #2
Notification date: Kira 8/20 and In-Person 8/29
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/03/25
Application complete date: Verified 06/05/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.82 sGPA, 3.87 cGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/20/23/no
Method of interview: First Kira then in person
 
Received an email to set up the MyUNLV account. I did that but there is no information on MyUNLV other than my name, it says there are no active applications. I was wondering if that was how everyones MyUNLV page was, or do you see other information there? Just not sure if there is a problem.
 
Received an email to set up the MyUNLV account. I did that but there is no information on MyUNLV other than my name, it says there are no active applications. I was wondering if that was how everyone’s MyUNLV page was, or do you see other information there? Just not sure if there is a problem.
That is what mine looks like as well and I was questioning the same thing about if there was an issue.
 
Do any of you know what's group interviews be like in UNLV? It said faculty group interview on the schedule. I don't know if this is going to be only with faculty or with other candidates as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an email to submit my supplemental application and pay the processing fee. I applied 2 months ago.....How long do I expect to hear back for a Kira or an interview?
 
if we haven't heard back from a pre-dec interview, does that mean we are waitlisted? I'm not sure if they'd reach out through email to tell us that. just hoping it's not a rejection...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad