UNLV Class of 2030 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! Does anyone know if there have been any students waitlisted and what the waitlist movement will look like?
I (oos) was waitlisted this Wednesday. I also know one who’s IS got waitlisted as well. And last cycle, 10 out of 13 got off the waitlist according to the data that school provided during the on campus visit.
 
I (oos) was waitlisted this Wednesday. I also know one who’s IS got waitlisted as well. And last cycle, 10 out of 13 got off the waitlist according to the data that school provided during the on campus visit.
Thank you so much!! Do you think there is still hope for us? Also if you don’t mind me asking when did you finalize your app and what are your stats if you don’t mind sharing?
 
Thank you so much!! Do you think there is still hope for us? Also if you don’t mind me asking when did you finalize your app and what are your stats if you don’t mind sharing?
I am not sure.. cuz I interviewed last cycle as well but got rejected around august (before class starts) without getting waitlisted. I finalized my app this cycle in early June and pm me for stats 🙂
 
Has anyone given up their seat or is deciding between here and somewhere else?
Sorry this doesn’t quite answer your question…but I think there will likely be more movement in March when schools are able to see which students have more than one deposit at different schools. Deposits are also due March 5th for recent acceptances at UNLV so they’ll have a better idea of how many seats will be filled by then.
 
Sorry this doesn’t quite answer your question…but I think there will likely be more movement in March when schools are able to see which students have more than one deposit at different schools. Deposits are also due March 5th for recent acceptances at UNLV so they’ll have a better idea of how many seats will be filled by then.
Thank you!! I hope so!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
 
Is there any hope for those who interviewed pre dec? Interviewed in October and haven’t heard a thing. I saw people get waitlisted, but I haven’t gotten anything. Is it over for me
 
Hey! Graduating D4 here! I'm moving out of my house that I share with a few female underclassmen (DS3 and DS1). We're looking for a replacement for me, shoot me a message if you're interested. Females only!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad