Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Official Vote Tally:

Philliab - 1
(SOV)

Contingency vote - 1

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry SOV I was not allowed to ask your question and answer it on the thread but I can tell you that there has been one conversion so far.

Not orcagirl! :(

Dangit! Again, I'm not a wolf, and I still trust kakuru at this time. As for who to lynch, I'm not sure. Gonna think about it for a while!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
There is a 50/50 chance that TW or Philliab IS a wolf! I guess there could always be the chance that both are a wolf if one of the wolves had gotten a hold of an item that could kill and they converted in the same night, of course they could both be wolves if SnS did not count as the wolf in the Pink Division.

Based on ksmi being clean....

I deduce that either TW or Philliab has to be a wolf. (could be both as well)

I tentatively vote to lynch Philliab.

I am not sure about TW though. She is kind of quiet this game. Doesn't seem herself.

lynch Philliab, just going off of SOV's lead.

The Jam/Kakuru thing is too unclear for me. Whoever has the investigatory item tonight, you'd settle a multi-day issue if you'd investigate one of them.

Orca, thx for healing me (and others) earlier in the game!

There is a 50/50 chance that TW or Philliab IS a wolf! I guess there could always be the chance that both are a wolf if one of the wolves had gotten a hold of an item that could kill and they converted in the same night, of course they could both be wolves if SnS did not count as the wolf in the Pink Division.
1) You repeated most of what I said. So therefore I mostly agree:D Must be your awesome internet connection.

2) There is no reason why there can't be more than 1 wolf in an area. The information was only that one area had none, not that there was one in each area (so whether SnS counts as a wolf - and why should she - is irrelevant).

BTW, I had the yellow spray paint last night. I have no idea what it does. I painted the "LIS WAS HERE" sign. The mods told me that wasn't its intended use, but they went with it. I lost the spray paint today.

1) You repeated most of what I said. So therefore I mostly agree:D Must be your awesome internet connection.

2) There is no reason why there can't be more than 1 wolf in an area. The information was only that one area had none, not that there was one in each area (so whether SnS counts as a wolf - and why should she - is irrelevant).

I agree with number 2 but for there to have only been one group without a wolf at the time sheeps asked that question there would have had to have only been one wolf/group (otherwise that would be a lot of damn wolves). I agree that there is a possibility that there could be two wolves in a group now, but which one I am not sure, but if SnS was not counted as a wolf I would say the probablity that TW is a wolf is near 100% then.

howdy all. Spent the afternoon floating down the river and drinking so still trying to catch up on the thread.

SO - BIG confession - I accidentally killed HoH with the Semtex vest. :( I was really tempted to not say anything but I feel like I should get it out there. It does NOT just silence and can kill too. So do NOT use it on someone else you are sure that they are a wolf!!!

I actually had the vest for three night's in a row. The first night I didn't use it, the second night I used it to silence TW (Orca, I assume, then healed her), and then the third night I silenced HoH with it but it killed her instead. :thumbdown: (Sorry, HoH, but everyone was suspicious of you and I thought it would be a good idea to see what happened if you were silenced...)

So this will probably get me lynched but I would get that out there because it is more dangerous than I thought.

Also, I don't have any reason why Nohika ISN'T a wolf and since I am a yarder and my group most likely had a wolf:

Lynch Nohika

Members don't see this ad :)
I prefer the term "Urban Artist", GOM.

LIS' graffiti:
images

Official Vote Tally:

Philliab - 2
(SOV, LIS)
nohika - 1 (heylodeb)

Contingency vote - 1

:corny:

:laugh::rofl::lol:

SOV: I was thinking Grumpy Old Man. I dunno what GOM usually means.
Abbreviation for Get Off Me, usually used by gamers after making a noob move (beginner, bad, or stupid mistake) having the equivalent of my bad, back off, or leave me alone. The full word is used by some gamers in RL as an inside joke.

- urban dictionary

Well now that the stupid fog is gone, I can talk again like a normal person. Thank you to the wolf (I'm presuming) who used it on me so I couldn't defend myself. :rolleyes:

HoH did have something the first night that told her that no one in our group had any night actions that night. So either Philliab was a sleepy wolf or was converted or we're the group with no wolf. If we lynch Philliab and she's clean, TW has to be a wolf since I'm not.

Philliab, sorry to do this if you're not a wolf, but you're been a bit suspicious since people started throwing suspicion on me. I had the incriminating photos night 5 and did not use them even though without the krist discovery, I probably would have been lynched, but Philliab told me I should use them after me saying I wasn't going to since it'd look wolfy to use. lynch Philliab

Going to bed soon. I think I will vote to lynch Philliab

I'll reveal my role name if I have to. :oops: I'm just a plain yarder, nothing special about me. I've had a handful of items, but nothing investigatory or anything so I haven't been able to clear anyone.

I have been a bit suspicious of heylodeb, especially with killing HoH...but she hasn't really done anything that makes me not trust her (beyond that). I've been strategizing and stuff when PMs were going around. I'm still not feeling that great, which is why I haven't been around/chatty. But I'm rarely chatty in games, so.

And kismet slightly over philliab, but again, not in that group so I really have no info privy to that.

TW had been telling me a couple days ago about her plans for her birthday, so that's probably why she's not around today. :rolleyes:

To be honest, I'm a bit suspicious of DVM surviving this long because she's normally killed by the wolves rather quickly, which almost makes me think that the wolf/wolves left are newer/may not have been wolves before.

Jam, you are also at the top of my suspicions too... I don't care if someone "vouched for you" until you have been officially cleared, it really does not mean much. I can only think of one role that has a one time ability and that has not occurred yet in this game and we are getting rather close to the end of the game now.

Jam, you are also at the top of my suspicions too... I don't care if someone "vouched for you" until you have been officially cleared, it really does not mean much. I can only think of one role that has a one time ability and that has not occurred yet in this game and we are getting rather close to the end of the game now.

Yeah...normally that power (if it is what I think it is) is used much earlier in game. :confused::confused:

I'll reveal my role name if I have to. :oops: I'm just a plain yarder, nothing special about me. I've had a handful of items, but nothing investigatory or anything so I haven't been able to clear anyone.

I have been a bit suspicious of heylodeb, especially with killing HoH...but she hasn't really done anything that makes me not trust her (beyond that). I've been strategizing and stuff when PMs were going around. I'm still not feeling that great, which is why I haven't been around/chatty. But I'm rarely chatty in games, so.

And kismet slightly over philliab, but again, not in that group so I really have no info privy to that.

TW had been telling me a couple days ago about her plans for her birthday, so that's probably why she's not around today. :rolleyes:

To be honest, I'm a bit suspicious of DVM surviving this long because she's normally killed by the wolves rather quickly, which almost makes me think that the wolf/wolves left are newer/may not have been wolves before.

Kismet was just cleared... and TW currently has the highest probability next to Philliab as being a wolf. I am not a wolf and welcome investigations of any sort at any time... already gave my name and stated all of my suspicions. I have also been very open with communication both on the thread and in PMs with SOV.

Glad I got home in time to check the thread before you lynched me.

Philliab, sorry to do this if you're not a wolf, but you're been a bit suspicious since people started throwing suspicion on me. I had the incriminating photos night 5 and did not use them even though without the krist discovery, I probably would have been lynched, but Philliab told me I should use them after me saying I wasn't going to since it'd look wolfy to use. lynch Philliab

Why is it suspicious to say....if you are a yarder and know you might be up for lynching, using the photographs to protect yourself? :confused: I've been very up front with you and the entire group the whole game. I've shared strategies and vouched for you last lynch vote.

I am Sir Jeffrey Patterson, a Yarder. No special powers or roles. I have no role.

As for my voting, I did vote for wildcatj just like everyone else the 1st day. Didn't vote D2 because zany and heylo revealed their yarder names, and I wasn't convinced they were guilty. I trusted ksmi at that point, which has been confirmed as a good choice by SOV. D3 voted for CFC based on the "no name" thing led by SOV and DVM. D4 voted for abbers as soon as LIS disclosed dyachei's results. D5 voted for SnS early on, and she turned out to be a potential wolf. Was not here to vote for krist D6.

Nothing about my voting or actions has been suspicious. Go back and read my posts. I've strategized as much as anyone. I'm just a yarder. :( It's crazy to take me out just to see which of us has a group without a wolf.

Based on what I've seen on the thread, Jam is the most suspicious to me. Orca (cleared by death) cleared kakuru with the pocket magnifier so she's clear from being an original wolf, but jam has not been cleared. Jam also says she has no reason to suspect kakuru, but kakuru was already cleared so she should trust her. She voted for villagers, but the only wolf she voted for was krist and that was at the very end.

There is no wolf in my group if SOV cleared ksmi last night.

lynch Jam

Also, not sure if it's been mentioned, but we are assuming that none of the wolves can evade investigation. Just saying that cleared does not always equal not a wolf.

Ugh...for now...

Lynch philliab.

If something has came up in the morning, I'll change it then. :D

Official Vote Tally:

Philliab - 6
(SOV, LIS, ksmi, Jam, nohika, DVMD)
nohika - 1 (heylodeb)
Jamr0ckin - 1 (Philliab)

Contingency vote - 1

I'll admit, I was the one that accidentally used the photographs on DVM. :( I had forgotten I had them since I wasn't planning on using them, and IPB PMed me after night had ended to see if I wanted to use them and I was away helping my family make jam and she apparently RNGed it. :(:( I'm putting the vote towards philliab, since I think she's the most likely wolf out of the suspects right now.

is the most suspicious to me. Orca (cleared by death) cleared kakuru with the pocket magnifier so she's clear from being an original wolf, but jam has not been cleared. Jam also says she has no reason to suspect kakuru, but kakuru was already cleared so she should trust her. She voted for villagers, but the only wolf she voted for was krist and that was at the very end.

There is no wolf in my group if SOV cleared ksmi last night.

lynch Jam

Based on my group's communications and orca's confidence in her, I am really not suspicious at all in any way of Jam at this point and trust her based on what I know.

What's plurality?
Want to hold off for a minute on a vote to give anyone else a chance to share more concrete information before plurality.

Have to get up early in the AM for work, so will be checking in again then

Kakuru's vote is actually the last one we need, and then we can close out voting.

Right, voting closed and results pending.

Official Vote Tally:

Philliab - 7
(SOV, LIS, ksmi, Jam, nohika, DVMD, kakuru)
nohika - 1 (heylodeb)
Jamr0ckin - 2 (Philliab, TW - contingency)

As the remaining officers gathered together, SOV called for their attention. “Last night I investigated ksmi, and she’s clear. Based on that, I’m going to vote for Philliab, who I’ve deduced is one of two people who have to be a criminal.” In the ensuing discussion, it came out the LIS had happily vandalized the estate and heylodeb had been the one responsible for HOH’s death. She had a caution for the group: You may just intend to traumatize someone with a Semtex Vest, but apparently they sometimes explode.

Mostly, though, they kept on the topic of Philliab’s probable guilt. Her impassioned defense of her voting history didn’t appear to sway anyone, and finally there was nothing more to say.

You have lynched Philliab, otherwise known as General Shan, the smuggler, an Organization member who used her connections to investigate the Yarders’ backgrounds!

Not including Head Officer Sheeps, 9 players remain:
Pink Division
1. TigerWillow
2. PetPony - John Watson, the army doctor
3. SnS - Irene Adler, the Woman
4. zanydogz - Seb Wilkes

Banker Division
1. krist - Jim Moriarty, the consulting criminal
2. DVMDream
3. SOV
4. CorporateFatCat - Angelo

Game Division
1. nohika
2. heylodeb
3. wldlfstdnt - Sherlock Holmes, the consulting detective
4. Abney - Mike Stamford

Scandal Division
1. LIS
2. dyachei - Greg Lestrade, the Detective Inspector
3. devyn - Soo Lin Yao
4. abbercadaver - Sebastian Moran, the sniper

Hounds Division
1. orcagirl - Mrs. Hudson, the landlady
2. kakurubird
3. Jamr0ckin
4. wildcatj - Andrew West

Reichenbach Division
1. Dandelion18 - D.I. Dimmock
2. Philliab - General Shan, the smuggler
3. holdonhope - Sarah Sawyer
4. ksmi117

It is now Night 8. Please PM with your night actions. Night closes at 12 pm CDT or when all PMs have been received.

Awesome - got rid of not only a wolf but their investigator, too!

Finally sobering up!

oh yay!

glad to see that before going to bed (which I really should have done at least an hour ago...oops)

Awesome - got rid of not only a wolf but their investigator, too!

Finally sobering up!

What's sobering are the numbers.... I'm thinking there are 2, maybe 3, wolves left. And 9 total players. So that means 6-7 villagers against 2-3 wolves, assuming no more !#$% neutrals.

That could be bad!

But anyway, might as well enjoy killing their investigator. Nicely called, SOV.

Also, not sure if it's been mentioned, but we are assuming that none of the wolves can evade investigation. Just saying that cleared does not always equal not a wolf.
This is true, but we can only go on the best evidence we have. usually only one wolf is able to evade investigation. Eventually if we reach a contradiction, we can deal with it.

This is just the type of thing a wolf would point out..... bye bye wolfie. Enjoy the afterlife. We don't need you mucking up our logical deductions!

In case I am killed tonight (i have been a thorn in the wolves side last few days.... suck on it wolves)....

This should be apparent now, but there are a minimum of 2 wolves left.

*at least one of them HAS to be in the nohika-heylo-TW group.
*at least one of them HAS to be in the kakuru-jam-TW group.

I have cleared DVMD & KSMI.
orca cleared kakuru.
Dyachei cleared LIS
I am not a wolf (my death would confirm this).

*Whoever gets the magnifier should focus on figure out those groupings in my mind.
*Of course any of the cleared people could be converted, but lets focus on getting the wolves we know first, and then see if the game is still afoot.
*And there could be 2 wolves in those groupings, especially with conversions, but again, lets focus on information we know for sure.

Also, if you have blocking items, vote stealing etc, I would focus on those people to see if we can't cripple the wolves.

Hoping I make it through the night (hopefully my protection will remain strong), but if not Good Luck.

Still on my way to London, got a whole 45 minutes of sleep last night, bus ride to London is 10 hours long. Have about 4 more hours before I get there. I am going to turn off my phone to preserve the battery so will check in once I am in London. In case I die, I am most suspicious of TW, nohika and Jam, I have been wrong most of this game because I have been moving, sight seeing and having fun so I haven't been being as close attention ( so take my suspicions fowith a grain of salt, they are probably wrong) . I honestly don't think the mods would have included SnS in the wolf count, so I believe there is a great chance that TW is wolf. Talk to you all from London.

I used my power last night cycle and you will all know what I did when this night cycle is done. I assure you, I am no wolf. I haven't had an investigative item yet so I can't contribute to the cleared list, except to say right now I don't suspect kakuru, SOV, or ksmi at the moment.

You guys are heartless! Don't even pretend to give a wolf a chance to defend herself. :mad: :laugh:

GO WOLVES! Rip! Tear! Destroy! :smuggrin:

ok, so I woke up but I feel EXHAUSTED from being at the beach yesterday...

NOT a wolf

I'm DI Gregson... I said this WAY before... I was checked out by SNS (who also checked YOU out, Heylodeb). She checked out PP and she turned out to be who she was.

no special powers. all i tend to get is spray paint... and they did nothing to me this time

Based on ksmi being clean....

I deduce that either TW or Philliab has to be a wolf. (could be both as well)

I tentatively vote to lynch Philliab.

I am not sure about TW though. She is kind of quiet this game. Doesn't seem herself.

OHMAGAHD

I was silenced TWICE

I had my birthday yesterday!

and I'm pretty sure I had the most posts yesterday!!

I am not quiet.... and now i'm going back to bed because I can!

correction... STILL have the most posts.

Chew on that, old man