You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nerd Guilt
Started by altamont850
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've recently began skipping classes in the interest of convinence but I always feel depressed/guilty when I do so despite getting good grades. It makes me think I'll never be a doctor. Is this normal or am I just crazy?
Dude, poor form, Bad delivery 0/10.
You'll be skipping class in medical school so why not start now?
In all honesty, if you've got the A, why are you feeling guilty? As long as your class doesn't have an attendance policy, nobody cares that you're not there (other than friends in the class, if you have them).
In all honesty, if you've got the A, why are you feeling guilty? As long as your class doesn't have an attendance policy, nobody cares that you're not there (other than friends in the class, if you have them).
I've recently began skipping classes in the interest of convinence but I always feel depressed/guilty when I do so despite getting good grades. It makes me think I'll never be a doctor. Is this normal or am I just crazy?
😕
4
487806
I've recently began skipping classes in the interest of convinence but I always feel depressed/guilty when I do so despite getting good grades. It makes me think I'll never be a doctor. Is this normal or am I just crazy?
Pitiful. I've seen better. 0/10
D
deleted303591
OP, you need to get a life.
I am sick all of the time and I struggle to make it to class. I was forced to take medical withdrawal three times and I also had to take an entire year off of undergrad to receive treatment to recover from my rare autoimmune disease.
I would do anything to be healthy, working hard and be able to be going to class all the time.
I am sick all of the time and I struggle to make it to class. I was forced to take medical withdrawal three times and I also had to take an entire year off of undergrad to receive treatment to recover from my rare autoimmune disease.
I would do anything to be healthy, working hard and be able to be going to class all the time.
This board is starting to get filled with 1st world problem threads.
Sent from my LG-MS770 using SDN Mobile
Sent from my LG-MS770 using SDN Mobile
This board is starting to get filled with 1st world problem threads.
Sent from my LG-MS770 using SDN Mobile
starting to?
I've recently began skipping classes in the interest of convinence but I always feel depressed/guilty when I do so despite getting good grades. It makes me think I'll never be a doctor. Is this normal or am I just crazy?
*begun
"nerd guilt" made me correct that, sorry.
Guys, sometimes during class I go use the urinal so I skip 5 minutes of class...I still get very good grades. Idk if this is normal but I too feel guilty 😀
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've recently began skipping classes in the interest of convinence but I always feel depressed/guilty when I do so despite getting good grades. It makes me think I'll never be a doctor. Is this normal or am I just crazy?
You think that is weird. I'm starting to go to classes that I'm not even registered for. The professors from that department know me very well and let me tag along on theirs classes. It is a great feeling to be able to learn a subject that I really like and not have to worry about homework, tests or grades.
Guys, sometimes during class I go use the urinal so I skip 5 minutes of class...I still get very good grades. Idk if this is normal but I too feel guilty 😀
You should feel bad.
Guys, sometimes during class I go use the urinal so I skip 5 minutes of class...I still get very good grades. Idk if this is normal but I too feel guilty 😀
How dare you. Do you know how hard I have to work? And you go waltzing out of the classroom to...USE THE BATHROOM?
Entitled people these days...
To the OP:
You are a disgrace to your school; the As are irrelevant. Do you know how many people all across the world would feel blessed to have the opportunity to attend lectures, to be able to learn things that you clearly take for granted? Shame on you, sir/madam.
🙄
You are a disgrace to your school; the As are irrelevant. Do you know how many people all across the world would feel blessed to have the opportunity to attend lectures, to be able to learn things that you clearly take for granted? Shame on you, sir/madam.
🙄
How dare you. Do you know how hard I have to work? And you go waltzing out of the classroom to...USE THE BATHROOM?
Entitled people these days...
![]()
Now worries . . . I found a solution. I began using a portable urinal I bought off e-bay, and now I'm guilt free!!

I've recently began skipping classes in the interest of convinence but I always feel depressed/guilty when I do so despite getting good grades. It makes me think I'll never be a doctor. Is this normal or am I just crazy?
I would feel a bit guilty as well. Do what you gotta do though.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Locked
- Replies
- 24
- Views
- 2K
9
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 5K
9