about nyu acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
as far as H4 visa is concerned,u can be a full time student staying as a dependent and you need not change ur visa status to F1....100%sure

I hope someone else can suggest for B1/B2?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello All

I have took liberty of starting a group id so those who got their acceptance from NYU can join a common forum and discuss next steps
including but not limited to following items

1) Admission next steps
2) Loan Process
3) Visa procedures and other immigration related issues
4) accomodation near NYU

please PM me to join the group as a member with your email Id preferably google mail or with any other email id for that matter incase you dont have a gmail account.

good luck & my best wishes for all

NBDE 92/82 toefl 98 gpa 3.38

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my acceptance letter today, my scores 86/104/3.83

hi guys ,i got my acceptance today,i was interviewd on 3rd feb.all the best to everyone waitin.:thumbup:

Hi all, Anybody got acceptance from 5th Feb batch? Plz reply if anybody got acceptance or anything else?

hi...
i got my acceptance letter yes'day..feb 5 batch..my status 86/79,96,3.36....

Thanks a lot for reply
What`s your location in USA? I mean which state are you?

Hello all

Here is the link for google groups for those who have received
acceptance for NYU class of 2012

Here are the essentials:
* Group name: NYUDENTAL_AP_2012
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/nyudental_ap_2012
* Group email address [email protected]

You can join the group by accessing the url above and click on the link which says Sign in and apply for membership

alternative you can send your request to become a member of the group by writing an email to [email protected]

Hello All

I have took liberty of starting a group id so those who got their acceptance from NYU can join a common forum and discuss next steps

1) Admission next steps
2) Loan Process
4) accomodation near NYU

please PM me to join the group as a member with your email Id preferably google mail or with any other email id for that matter incase you dont have a gmail account.

Last edited:
Hi everybody.I got an acceptance letter from nyu today.Im so happy .My stats are nbde part1-86,toefl-111,gpa-3.39.Good luck to everyone waiting.

anyone from feb 10th batch got acceptance????????people who got acceptance please let us know where r u located in states????????

congrats to all those who got much awaited acceptance from NYU...I felt so gud after getting the acceptance...but soon realised that it ha cme wid many challenges on its own...So,....All those students who r on B1/B2 visa or H4 visa..and need to apply for F! student visa...please throw sme light on how r things goin to work...Lets cme together and discuss so as to develop a clear picture reagrding the entire process hence forth...students already enrolled at NYU..kindly give ur precious suggestions..And wat is the present scenario for loans...any views....
iam also sailing int he same boat,I think I need to change FROM h4 t o f1 visa.I also need some suggestions and help regarding this.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
good effort by aspiredent to start platform for those who has been accepted so as to discuss further process of loan and accommodation.....guys please join this group and help yourself and help others...

Click on

http://groups.google.com/group/nyudental_ap_2012

and you may have to sign in and then click on apply.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hello all

Here are the essentials:

You can join the group by accessing the url above and click on the link which says Sign in and apply for membership

alternative you can send your request to become a member of the group by writing an email to [email protected]

hiiii...does anybody know about 12th feb batch....?? did anybody get acceptance who had an interview on 12th feb..please let me know if you know abt 12th feb batch...

Does anybody didn`t get anything from NYU who went for interview in JAN or first week of FEB ? Plz reply if anybody don`t get anything from NYU. I am waiting for my decision from NYU

Does anybody didn`t get anything from NYU who went for interview in JAN or first week of FEB ? Plz reply if anybody don`t get anything from NYU. I am waiting for my decision from NYU
please ask clearly what you want to ask ?

hiiii..what r ur stats///???? and when was ur interview???

I mean i had interview in first week of Feb but didn`t get anything yet

Hi, did anyone get acceptance from 17th Feb batch?

did anyone from feb 10th batch got 2 know anything???

did anyone from feb 10th batch got 2 know anything???
actualy so many got acceptance at nyu but

all who got acceptance are not using sdn thats why we can't

know actual situation

Hello All

groups_bar.gif

1) Admission next steps
2) Loan Process
4) accomodation near NYU

ya sure...85/3.5/99/3 months DA /lots n lots of luck.
:clap::clap:congrats to everyone who have accomplished and :thumbup:wish u all the luck for people who are sitting tight and waiting.

the mail was posted on feb 20..and most of the first recipients got it on 23

Hey, congrats to all who got acceptance
I too got acceptance from NYU yesterday:)
all the best to those who are waiting

Hi,
I have got an acceptance letter from NYU yesterday. I was interviewed on 19th Feb.

I received my acceptance letter from NYU yesterday..:banana:

I received a letter 10 days before saying that I have been waitlisted and they sent me a second letter stating that they made a mistake in sending an incorrect letter and the acceptance letter was the one that was supposed to be sent.

Hello
thanks for posting that
i got some hope bcz i am also waitlisted
Can u plz share your stats? and when was your interview?
Thank you again

thank you SDN. thank you all who has helped me in some way or the other. high regards to all who were there with me one way or the other.

i hv been accepted by NYU 2 days back. m from 10 feb interview batch.

mdumb

Got acceptance letter today!!!! Was interviewed on march 5th.Stats 86/107/3.5.

Got acceptance letter today!!!! Was interviewed on march 5th.Stats 86/107/3.5.

Congratulations:thumbup:

Your acceptance depicts that there is a ray of hope for people who were on waitlist last year.

I got my acceptance lettter from NYU yesterday..Goodluck to everyone:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:
Hi,got my acceptance from NYU yesterday.Was interviewed on March 3rd.
Dont loose hope.Take care

Hey, congrats to all who got acceptance
I too got acceptance from NYU yesterday:)
all the best to those who are waiting

hey
are u from 17th feb batch, me too, i too got acepted......congtasss....iwas the one who entered the interviw rom last and was interiewd by Dr. Hitleman. are u the girl from Hydrabad?

hey
are u from 17th feb batch, me too, i too got acepted......congtasss....iwas the one who entered the interviw rom last and was interiewd by Dr. Hitleman. are u the girl from Hydrabad?

congrats..............nop, I am not from Hydrabad, I am from Gujarat:)

i am accepted at nyu....i recieved letter today

hi

I too got an acceptance a few days back... Was interviewd on march 3rd... Hey PKB congrats... So will be seeing you then...

hi

I too got an acceptance a few days back... Was interviewd on march 3rd... Hey PKB congrats... So will be seeing you then...
hi am a ftd can u plzz share ur stats&materials u studied for exams ,will appreciate ur help tanx

Hi
good effort by aspiredent to start platform for those who has been accepted so as to discuss further process of loan and accommodation.....guys please join this group and help yourself and help others...

Click on

http://groups.google.com/group/nyudental_ap_2012

and you may have to sign in and then click on apply.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiredent
Hello all

Here are the essentials:

hey everyone....

ANyone from March 10 th batch?

anyone got acceptance lately??

please reply...thanks in advance

Can someone tell me tht is the Advance placement DDS at NYU is a graduate program or undergraduate?...as i assume it is graduate program.:oops:
As I have confusion when i' was completing application for loans

Congrats to u too.wats ur number so tht we can talk

hi friends,
got acceptance from NYUCD.....:thumbup::D.....The magical call....

hey guys...............

Got my acceptance..........................yeapeeeeeeeeeee:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Thank you god for being so kind

Good luck to all who are waiting!!!