You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
about nyu acceptance
Started by cristine
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hi
does anybody interviewed at NYU got acceptance or rejection? pls post if anyone got anything.
hi were u interviewed in nyu??? can you plz share your stats??? im still waiting to hear from nyu......applied in jan 2009!!!😕
I interviewed on thursday the 5th of February. we were told that we would here from the by next week.Therefore by middle of August we should know.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hii miraclehappen, can u plz share ur interview experience and ur stats....thank u..I interviewed on thursday the 5th of February. we were told that we would here from the by next week.Therefore by middle of August we should know.
hi,
they told you by next week of yr interview day? or mid of agust?I don't think they will be that late because the school usually starts by july.
pls viewers who r done wid the interview, pls reply so that we can know if someone got acceptance or rejection. becase everyone is keeping their finger's crossed!!!!!!!!
they told you by next week of yr interview day? or mid of agust?I don't think they will be that late because the school usually starts by july.
pls viewers who r done wid the interview, pls reply so that we can know if someone got acceptance or rejection. becase everyone is keeping their finger's crossed!!!!!!!!
I interviewed on thursday the 5th of February. we were told that we would here from the by next week.Therefore by middle of August we should know.
any recent calls plz post here.
i had applied in dec but my application was complete by late jan only.still waitg for nyu interview call.very worried.my stats are 86/3.14/102.is there ny hope?
I'm so sorry. I meant to say that we will be should be hearing from NYU as per acceptances by the middle or third week of march, NOT AUGUST. The program starts 1-2 of June 2009. The interview is very relaxed and nothing academic. They just want to get a feel of who you are. please do not give automated or rehearsed answers. The program prides itself on the diversity of it's patients and Drs. so they want to see that you can fit in and blend.
I'm so sorry. I meant to say that we will be should be hearing from NYU as per acceptances by the middle or third week of march, NOT AUGUST. The program starts 1-2 of June 2009. The interview is very relaxed and nothing academic. They just want to get a feel of who you are. please do not give automated or rehearsed answers. The program prides itself on the diversity of it's patients and Drs. so they want to see that you can fit in and blend.
Can u share ur stats please.....would really appreciate that.......Also do you have a clue how many seats have already been filled at nyu?
Thanks
I'm so sorry. I meant to say that we will be should be hearing from NYU as per acceptances by the middle or third week of march, NOT AUGUST. The program starts 1-2 of June 2009. The interview is very relaxed and nothing academic. They just want to get a feel of who you are. please do not give automated or rehearsed answers. The program prides itself on the diversity of it's patients and Drs. so they want to see that you can fit in and blend.
hiii there congrats for being selected for the interview......can u share ur stats plz.....and till wt date are they gonna call on for interviews??? i have been waiting to hear from nyu......applied in jan 2009.....and my application was complete by 28th of jan....i would really appriciate ur reply........😕
I'm sorry but I do not believe in 'stats' sharing because since these threads are meant for international students from different countries not just one country and different countries run different academic programs and the dental schools here in America know this.So things like comparing GPAs for example are not very beneficial, your GPA will be compared with those of people from your country or those who run similar programs.The only standard thing that might be worth comparing might be the TOEFL and your personal statements which are more impt. than a lot of people might think. I think the impt. thing is to know the NBDE requirements for the schools you apply to. I know NYU did not publisize it but their cut off this year was 85.
As per being called for interviews, I didn't get the vibe that they are stopping so soon , keep your hopes high, you never know, miracles do happen! I got my interview call end of jan. 09 while some people got theirs middle dec.08.
We were told they have 125 seats for foreign trained dentists but we were not told how many seats have already been filled.I don't think they have filled any yet since I don't think they have sent out acceptance letters yet ---to the best of my knowledge.
As per being called for interviews, I didn't get the vibe that they are stopping so soon , keep your hopes high, you never know, miracles do happen! I got my interview call end of jan. 09 while some people got theirs middle dec.08.
We were told they have 125 seats for foreign trained dentists but we were not told how many seats have already been filled.I don't think they have filled any yet since I don't think they have sent out acceptance letters yet ---to the best of my knowledge.
I'm sorry but I do not believe in 'stats' sharing because since these threads are meant for international students from different countries not just one country and different countries run different academic programs and the dental schools here in America know this.So things like comparing GPAs for example are not very beneficial, your GPA will be compared with those of people from your country or those who run similar programs.The only standard thing that might be worth comparing might be the TOEFL and your personal statements which are more impt. than a lot of people might think. I think the impt. thing is to know the NBDE requirements for the schools you apply to. I know NYU did not publisize it but their cut off this year was 85.
As per being called for interviews, I didn't get the vibe that they are stopping so soon , keep your hopes high, you never know, miracles do happen! I got my interview call end of jan. 09 while some people got theirs middle dec.08.
We were told they have 125 seats for foreign trained dentists but we were not told how many seats have already been filled.I don't think they have filled any yet since I don't think they have sent out acceptance letters yet ---to the best of my knowledge.
hiii thanx for ur reply.........may be this will help keep my hopes alive!!! anyways congratulations to u once again........
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey,
does anyone know if nyu has started sending acceptance letters? pls post if anyone receive anything.
does anyone know if nyu has started sending acceptance letters? pls post if anyone receive anything.
hiii thanx for ur reply.........may be this will help keep my hopes alive!!! anyways congratulations to u once again........
hiii cristine..canu plz share ur stats wid us..........thank u and all da best👍👍hey,
does anyone know if nyu has started sending acceptance letters? pls post if anyone receive anything.
i think they have maile d the letters ......hiii cristine..canu plz share ur stats wid us..........thank u and all da best👍👍
did any body get so far ..............
plzzzzz post
thanks
i think they have maile d the letters ......
did any body get so far ..............
plzzzzz post
thanks
Hey guys just called up NYU , and they said that they wud be mailing the letters starting next week....this is what they told me wen i called up....any other updates plz post here.
hey,when were u interviewed??????Today I got acceptance frm NYU by regular mail...they told to submit 5000$ before 6 march...
waiting for BU...
congrats doc, if m not mistaken u hav been accepted in BU too...so which university u plan to join....once again congratsI juz got NYU acceptance....finally after such a long wait....👍
just wait for few days dear, u vl get to know it.....my interview was on 27th january...my stats are 87/fail part2/3.72/106
do u think i have any chances of getting accepted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Just received an Acceptance from NYU after 2 yrs of long frustrating journey...Congrats to all other students who got acceptance too...👍
congrats. best wishes🙂
Also just got NYU acceptance.I'm so happy.Finally too after a long wait....I thank God.I juz got NYU acceptance....finally after such a long wait....👍
When was your interview? whats your stats? What`s your state?
hey ... finally i got accepted in nyu.... my stats are 85 , 102, MS in Biomaterials. GPA 3.9 in BDS and 3.8 (current) in MS and some research work.... 



Thank God....




Thank God....
here is banana dance for all those who got accepted






and Good Luck to those who are waiting .....
👍👍👍






and Good Luck to those who are waiting .....
👍👍👍
Hello all
Iam glad to announce acceptance from NYU.
Received acceptance letter in regular mail this evening.
Here are my stats 88(Part1)/101(CBT)/3.36(ECE). Interviewed in last week of Jan.
Good Luck to those who are waiting .....
Iam glad to announce acceptance from NYU.
Received acceptance letter in regular mail this evening.
Here are my stats 88(Part1)/101(CBT)/3.36(ECE). Interviewed in last week of Jan.
Good Luck to those who are waiting .....
please share your state pleaseHi
I also got the acceptance letter via postal mail and need to confirm my seat by 6 march.
Good luck
please share your state pleasecount me too...but don't know how to do banana dance, Good luck for those who are waiting for interview or acceptance.
could some one please tell me what date it has been posted?
ep\could some one please tell me what date it has been posted?
got acceptance



thanks to sdn
plz share ur stats...ep\
got acceptance
![]()
thanks to sdn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats dear, can u plz share ur stats..even i got my acceptance yesterday.if i am nt wrong u r the person who was interviewd on feb3 rite?.i am the other person with an 85 who attended the interview that day.
its just unbelievable .
congrats to all those who got much awaited acceptance from NYU...I felt so gud after getting the acceptance...but soon realised that it ha cme wid many challenges on its own...So,....All those students who r on B1/B2 visa or H4 visa..and need to apply for F! student visa...please throw sme light on how r things goin to work...Lets cme together and discuss so as to develop a clear picture reagrding the entire process hence forth...students already enrolled at NYU..kindly give ur precious suggestions..And wat is the present scenario for loans...any views....
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 351
